{Wolf mating season} Love is in the air... It couln't be any better!

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Bookmark Thread
DjMan12545

12:51pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

"None." was his reply. "I was born, separated from my parents barely a year old, and avoided the groups of wolves ever since." Zen said. "My life hasn't exactly been the most exciting, but I'm a survivor." he added with a grin. His brown antlers glimmered a bit in the light.

"Ahh, nothing." Demon told him. "I just thought someone else was here..." she said, looking around. "But I guess I'm wrong." Demon's tails flowed again, filled with energy.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
GothicNekomimi666

1:36pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

"I'm Phantom by the way." he said with a smiled.

~~~

"I can relate with you on that/// But instead ofavoiding packs, I went out abd started my own." Krystal laughed.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
DjMan12545

2:28pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Demon smiled back, turning it into a sweet grin. She buried her muzzle into his fur, nuzzlnig him seductively. "How're your friends?" she asked.

He laughed with her. "I see," Zen said. "What's your Pack called, then?" he asked curiously.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
GothicNekomimi666

3:14pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((What does she mean?))

"we're the river pack..." Krytal replied... Crappy name... But based on location it fit....

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
DjMan12545

3:16pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((Like, are they okay and stuff. XD))

Zen grinned. "Of course." he joked.

((Fail. x_X))

GothicNekomimi666

3:36pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Krystal simply smiled at him. She stood up and walked by him, one of her many tails carest his chin, her flower like scent carried on the wind around them.

~~~

"Honstly, I have no friends." Phantom replied with a slight grin.

DjMan12545

3:43pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Demon laughed. "No friends?" she asked. "I'll be your friend," she said, with a wink. She brushed her muzzle against his.

Zen growled in content, smelling the gentle scent that was soft, yet told enemies to back off. He grinned.

GothicNekomimi666

4:11pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

krystal looked ack behind her. "You're welcome to come with me if you'd like." She smiled.

~~~

"thanks... But are you sure?" Phantom smiled, slightly teasing her.

DjMan12545

4:15pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

"Yeah," she replied, growling in content. Demon's nine tails flowed again. The flames that normally enveloped her eyes disappeared, and her actual, real eyes appeared.

"Mmkay." he said. So Zen went after the female he wanted as his mate.

GothicNekomimi666

4:18pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((g2g will post later.))

Rika

12:50pm Dec 18 2009

Normal User

((HAY.

No killing my Drayk and Daemon. ;3; They are my babies. P:

'Sides, it's not their fault they are the way they are. Being raised with a psycotic cannibal mother tends to do that to you. P:

And if there's an alpha, then it wans't my charries. Drayk and Daemon travel with eachother and that's it. P: They are part of no pack.))

Drayk stood there, tail swaing back and forth before he swung his head to look at his brother, the sides of his muzzle turning up into a sadistic grin. "Well, brother, shall we get started, then?" he asked, chuckling.

Daemon nodded, licking his chops as he stared hungrily at the male before them, chuckling. "I've been ready to get started all day. I'm starving~" he breathed, tail swishing back and forth.

In a blur of motion, both he and his brother leaped at the opposing male, fangs bared as they let out savage snarls.

Lauren10

1:04pm Dec 18 2009

Normal User

(( Sorreh ;~; ))

Taiyre snarled as loud as she could and bounded out of the den. She grabbed one of them bye the neck and shook him violently. She turned to the others, fangs bared. "If you don't get out of here, you will become the dinner!" She snarled and lunged at one of the others, venom seeping through her fangs and floosing the bite wound. She stepped back, her head low and steadily snarling. "I ain't taking any of this crap. So suggest you leave before things get worse!" She snarled, ears pinned against her head and blood stained teeth bared dangerously. 

Rika

1:27pm Dec 18 2009

Normal User

Drayk yelped loudly, then promptly got to his feet, head lowered as he bared his fangs, a savage, slightly mentally-unstable look in his eyes. He parted his jaws, a dark, evil snarl ripping through his jaws, sharp teeth bared as he prepared to battle, tail lasing violently.

Daemon's hackles raised as he moved to stand by his half-brother, his eyes glittering with insanity and bloodlust. After being raised by his mentally unstable, cannabalistic mother, this was all he knew. Attack, kill, devour, repeat.

nononolick

2:09pm Dec 18 2009

Normal User

((rika- I posted something to Hinode))

Why the cloud, Sunny?
Rika

10:37pm Dec 27 2009

Normal User

Hinode felt his fur heat up. He really didn't get compliments pertaining to his fur very often, so each time was a surprise. He felt a smile tugging at the corners of his muzzle as he bowed his head a little. "Thank you very much. I quite like the color of your fur. It suits you," he said, polite as always.

GothicNekomimi666

2:10pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

Axel snarled again. "Why don't you two creeps get a life." He snarled as he jumped onto the male ho was glaring at him. He sang his canines into the male's throught, warm blood oozing into Axel's mouth.

Rika

2:32pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

Daemon leaped onto the attacking male's back, sinking his fangs into his skin and tossing his head back and forth, aiming to tear off a large chunk of flesh.

((I'm so sorry for my fail. ;3;))

GothicNekomimi666

2:54pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

As the make bit into Azel'sa back, he crentched his muzzle tigher into the male's neck.
He then attempted to scratch the male, but he was being shook to violently to succeed.

((I'm worse. XD))

Rika

3:22pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

Drayk let otu a strangled yelp before a bloodthirsty snarl ripped through his jaws, the wolf beginning to try and tear away from his as.sailant, lips curled into a snarl.

((Yeah. *dies*))

DjMan12545

3:41pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

((*waits for reply*))

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17