{What I can't have} Summer Camp Romance {Is what I crave most}

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
iheartyou919

7:33pm Feb 5 2011

Normal User

((By the way, K*censored*idy and Matthew are lonely. ;c))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
SerenitySorrow

7:39pm Feb 5 2011 (last edited on 7:41pm Feb 5 2011)

Normal User

((Lol, Bunk mates FTW And DRAMA FOR THE EPIC WIN!!!!!XD (capitals XD Hooray for noob-ness)

And fail Heart. The last line of my post was Owen asking to bunk with Matthew XP

And I will have Kari run into Kasidy (Yeah, not going to put the other out. Because it gets censored, and the dot looks retarted XP) Where is she at?))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
iheartyou919

10:21pm Feb 6 2011

Normal User

((Oh. I will edit post. Ka.ssidy is right outside the mess hall.))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
SerenitySorrow

3:23pm Feb 7 2011

Normal User

Owen grinned. "Sweet." he said. He pulled over his red suit case and started rumanging around the front pocket. He heard Matthew's voice pipe up behind him. "Meet any chicks since you drove up?" Owen smiled at that, of course thats the first thing he asks. "I met two, but one was over-dramatic and whiny and the other was just plain mean. Although they weren't that hard to look at..." He heard him chuckle."The mean one is the other lifeguard. And the other chick is the arts and crafts lady. It's gonna be a long summer."

At that Owen paused for a moment his smiled faltering for a moment. Life guard and Arts and Craft? Those sounded like two people he knew. But the part of being whiney and over dramatic, that didn't sound too much like Kari. He bl
ink and put his smile back on his face and turned to sit himself down on his bag and pulled out some gummy worms Kari had packed for him before he tossed the bag at Matthew.

"Yeah, I met one on the way here. Avery, I think. Said she was the nurse here for years, but don't remember ever seeing her." He said as he bit into two of the worms.

((Is Kasidy with anyone?))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
iheartyou919

8:57pm Feb 7 2011

Normal User

((Spice Maria Kreja, I believe.))

"Avery, huh? Never heard of her..." He turned over this thought in his head. How could he not know a girl? Unless...  "Did you ask her out or anything? Or is she not your 'type?'" Matthew asked. "Because if she isn't, she may be mine," He laughed, sarcastically.

He smiled, not expecting an answer. Fail.

SerenitySorrow

9:17pm Feb 11 2011

Normal User

"Avery, huh? Never heard of her..." Owen made a face at that. Matthew not knowing a girl, he was the infamous flirt. If he did't know a girl they had definately heard about him. UNless, this was a first year.

"Did you ask her out or anything? Or is she not your 'type?'" Matthew piped back up."Because if she isn't, she may be mine." 

Owen shot him a look. "Dude, are you serious? I mean really?" he shook his head. "Did you not have a bad run in with two girls already?"

(Sorry for taking so long XP)

MysticalWonder

12:32pm Feb 12 2011 (last edited on 1:08pm Feb 12 2011)

Normal User

((Omg, I feel so bad for not replying. D: Too, too much to do. Dx Um. I'll try to compose a half-decent post. ))

Raena had watched Avery talk to some guy, and then, studying their reactions to each other, decided to sneak away. Turning on her heel, she walked, and soon spotted the mess hall. Suddenly, she spotted one of her best friends, who she hadn't seen for a while. "Spice!" She called, jogging towards them. Standing beside Spice was some chick who she didn't know.

"Oh my God, Spice! I haven't seen you in forever!" then turning to the other chick, she said with a friendly smile, "Hey. I'm Raena, you are?"

((Suckish, fail, a bit confused, but I decided to throw Raena with someone, lol. Still don't know what to do with Julian))

Image and video hosting by Photobucket Made by Ian (Renaissance)
iheartyou919

3:38pm Feb 12 2011

Normal User

((Yay. It's Myst. <3))

"Relax, Owen," Matthew laughed casually. "Kidding. Although, I would like to at least, y'know, meet her. At least..." He joked, his intentions not the most pure. "Yeah, I probably met her before. I mean, I seriously thought I knew everyone here. Guess I just don't remember her name..." He mused. Not only was Matthew known for flirting with anyone who came across, and being good at it too, but as life guard, he had to know all of the girls. It was like, practically a law.

He buried his head in his pillow. "And it wasn't like those two girls actually hate me. They just don't... get me yet. I mean, I'm not that bad of a person, right?" He asked Owen nonchalantly.

He elevated his head from the pillow, and co.cked an eye at Owen. "Don't answer that." Then he laughed goodnaturedly, and smiled at nothing in particular. "Girls are just... Ugh. Girls. They are valuable merchandise, beleive me," he joked, "But the price? Lose your manhood and be a sensitive little shrimp, and then, you'll get all of the girls in the world!" He exclaimed, fire on his tounge. "Well, I've had it. I'm not compromising reality for their stubborn interest. If a girl doesn't fall in love with me on first sight, then I'll just throw in the towel."

----------------------------

((Make Julian come to the dorms.

Avery needs a bunkmate.

K*censored*idy needs a bunkmate.))

K*censored*idy smiled. "Oh. I'm K*censored*idy. Nice to meet you."

((Fail, but I'm not supposed to be on.))

MysticalWonder

3:45pm Feb 12 2011

Normal User

((Mmk. I'll reply in a bit. xD))

MysticalWonder

4:14pm Feb 12 2011

Normal User

Julian strolled over to the dorms, hands in his pockets. He took in the sights, once again glad that he was at camp. Soon, he was at the dorms. Looking around, his thoughts turned to his position, and to the one above his. He had yet to met the head couselor, but he shrugged it off.

Raena smiled at both of them and said, "Well, if you two aren't busy, what do you say we go walking, see if we can meet some other counselors, aye?" Spice nodded and looked at Kas.sidy. They still needed to get dorms and bunkmates, all that. Plus, Raena was hoping to find some old friends and have some fun on the first day of camp.

((EW. I need to get out of this horrible-my-posts-suck-because-of-LOI mood. ;c))

iheartyou919

9:45pm Feb 13 2011

Normal User

K*censored*idy nodded. "That'd be nice. I really would like to meet the others." She hadn't actually seen any guys yet, which was puzzling. The only people she really interacted with were Spice, and now, Raena.

((Fail to the max.

Drama idea. 8D What if Ka.ssidy had a boyfriend back home, but she hasn't seen him for a while. I suppose she could eventually fall for someone else, and she could feel like a scumbag. :D))

SerenitySorrow

7:45pm Feb 17 2011

Normal User

((That sounds awesome Heart.

By the way Bump.

I am braindead, so no post from me XP))

iheartyou919

4:43pm Feb 18 2011

Normal User

((Yeah. K*censored*idy is probably my most inactive charry. This might help that.))

SerenitySorrow

5:12pm Feb 18 2011

Normal User

((Alright so I'll try and post something once I can get to my computer. Although I may get sidetracked it Friday so I catch up on all the shows I missed during the week XP))

iheartyou919

9:34pm Feb 19 2011

Normal User

((Bump.))

SerenitySorrow

10:32pm Feb 19 2011

Normal User

((I'm a failure I totally forgot XP too scared out of my mind after watching those slender man video XP

Any idea of what I can post?))

iheartyou919

4:06pm Feb 26 2011

Normal User

((Not a clue. You're on your own. XD))

iheartyou919

5:17pm Feb 27 2011

Normal User

((Derp. This is dead, right? I lost interest.))

SerenitySorrow

5:34pm Feb 27 2011

Normal User

((Same here. Sorry Heart XP))

iheartyou919

5:57pm Feb 27 2011

Normal User

((S'Alright.))

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7