{What I can't have} Summer Camp Romance {Is what I crave most}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7 Bookmark Thread
iheartyou919

10:11pm Dec 4 2010 (last edited on 6:24pm Dec 31 2010)

Normal User

>----------> <3 <----------<

~Plot~

The counselors trotted leisurely over to the sign that stood in front of the campsite.

Welcome to Riverdale Summer Camp!

Open weekdays during Summer break. Riverdale has cabins to accomodate to campers' needs, but campers may be picked up daily by parents if they so choose.

They looked past the sign, into the jubilant scenery that lay before them. Straight ahead, there was a large, cerulean lake, with a rack of fishing equipment to the side, along with a pile of neon orange life jackets. One either side, there were large, pleasing log cabins, with signs indicating which gender belonged to each. Further right, there was a enormous, brick building, which was obviously the mess hall. Or mess building, rather. And all the way to the left, a fire pit stood, complete with several large logs for sitting, and coals. A tent was set up to the right of this, that said "Arts and Crafts." In the far back, an athletics department stood, complete with obstacle courses, basketball courts, and a soccer/football area. On either side of that, were boy and girl counselor cabins.

This is where the teens would work that summer.

--------------------

~Rules~

Basic Rescreatu rules.

Language and romance is PG-16.

All who join must make a boy and girl, for ratio purposes.

Do not have your characters fall in love.

All characters must be counselors. No campers allowed.

Keep it appropriate in front of the children campers, please. >.>

No gary/mary sues. But I won't be too uptight about it. :x

Post bio to join.

-----------------------

~Open positions~

Girl's head counselor. (Must be female, 19-21.)- Myst.

Boy's head counselor. (Must be male, 19-21.)- Britt.

Girl's @ssistant counselor. (Must be female, 18-19.)- Tri.

Boy's @ssistant counselor. (Must be male, 18-19.)- Myst.

Male Lifeguard. (Must be certified, male. Ages 17-21.)- Me.

Female Lifeguard. (Must be certified, female. Ages 17-21.)- Serenity.

Mess Hall Chef. (Female, Ages 20-21.)- Myst.

Female Mess Hall @ssistant. (Female, Ages 17-20.)- Me.

Male Mess Hall @ssistant. (Male, Ages 17-20.)- Tri.

Arts and Crafts Counselor. (Ages 17-21.)- Serenity.

Athletics Counselor. (Male, Ages 19-21.)- Serenity.

Health Counselor. (Female, Ages 19-21.)- Me.

[Unlimited] Other counselors. (Ages 13-21.)- Britt.

----------------------

~Bio~

Name:
Position:

Personality:

Appearance:
Crush:
Other:

-----------------------

~Characters~

Matthew (Iheart)- Page 1

Ka.ssidy (Iheart)- Page 1

Adra (Tri)- Page 1

Ty (Tri)- Page 1

Karienne (Ser)- Page 1

Jessica (Ser)- Page 1

Sven (Rika)- Page 2

Nathaniel (Rika)- Page 2

Julian (Myst)- Page 2

Raena (Myst)- Page 2

Owen (Ser)- Page 4

Maria (Myst)- Page 4

Avery (Iheart)- Page 4

------------

If anyone would like to make another male counselor, please do so. <3

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
iheartyou919

10:26pm Dec 4 2010 (last edited on 6:04pm Jan 8 2011)

Normal User

Name: Matthew "Alpha" Reeves.
Position: Male Lifeguard.

Personality: Alpha is sociable and outgoing. He is teasing, and a bit flirty, but don't judge him on that alone. He is often seen as a "player," though he really isn't one, and is just looking for love, and failing miserably. Matthew's sunny disposition makes him popular, but he doesn't exploit it like some people do. Matthew loves athletics, especially swimming, and was always seen as a jock, albeit a friendly one, even to those who weren't exactly popular. He may be a bit too coc.ky, at times.

Appearance: Alpha has a sunkissed tan skin tone, but is caucasian. His wavy, sandy blonde locks frame his similarly-hued heart-shaped face. His cheekbones are rather high. He has misty cornflower blue eyes, dramatized by his relatively long eyelashes. Umber freckles dot his upturned nose and give him a whimsical air about him. His lips are full and bow-shaped, and fit well with his skin tone. He has rather squarish jawlines, and arched eyebrows. His face in total is very sensitive and handsome. His body type is muscular, but thin, and higher than average height. He has a long scar along his chiseled chest, from falling off of his father's boat. He usually wears Hollister hoodies, skinny jeans, Vans sneakers, and graphic tees when not at the pool. When on duty, though, he only wears his baggy cargo shorts and pucca shell necklace.
Crush: Open.
Other: Nope.

((Will post girl bio in a few minutes.))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
iheartyou919

10:51pm Dec 4 2010 (last edited on 10:53pm Dec 4 2010)

Normal User

Name: K@ssidy Bruns.
Position: Female Mess Hall @ssistant.

Personality: K@ssidy is kind and friendly. She is honest, and will speak her mind. She has quite a temper if you mess with her too much. She doesn't have much experience with guys, growing up in a boy-less home and an all girl's school, so she is naive around them. She isn't exactly popular, but not unpopular, either. She can't stand sports, besides playing ping-pong paddle, if that even counts. Her idea of a perfect day is her hanging out with her friends, on a cool summer day.

Appearance:

((Not mine. Too lazy for writing it out right now. ._."))
Crush: Open.
Other: None.

SerenitySorrow

11:11pm Dec 4 2010

Normal User

((Join as arts and crafts counselor and the Female life guard?))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
iheartyou919

11:15pm Dec 4 2010

Normal User

((Yess. 8D -Adds-))

Mechromancer

11:20pm Dec 4 2010 (last edited on 11:21pm Dec 4 2010)

Normal User

(Join as the girl's as.sistant counsler and male mess hall as.sistant?)

(Banner made by Kina)
iheartyou919

11:22pm Dec 4 2010

Normal User

((Yess. 8D -Adds-))

iheartyou919

2:44pm Dec 5 2010

Normal User

((Bump. o.o Join, people.))

Mechromancer

9:35pm Dec 5 2010

Normal User

Name: Adra Smith
Position: Girls a.ssistant counsler

Personality: Adra is smart and pretty. She knows how to calm people down, bu yet, she needs time to calm down erself.  She gets mad alot. I mean alot.  She gets offended easily. She's bi- polor, but doesn''t care much.

Appearance: Adra's 5' 6" with long, silky, straight brown hair. Se has blue streaks underneath her hair. Her streaks are curlyShe has straight brown bangs that end at her eyebrows. She wears skinny jeans of any color and any type of graphic t-shirts.
Crush: Open
Other: Her brother is Tyler.

~~~~

Name: Tyler{Ty} Smith
Position: Male Mess Hall As.sistant

Personality: Ty is cocky and basically a smart***.  Underneath all that jerk, he's actually very caring and sweet. He's shy. He's a jerk to cope with his shyness. He's not used to all the niceness. But, he's not so sarcastic. He's also a ball of sunshine.

Appearance: {Can I use a picture? ~Is too lasy~}
Crush: Open
Other: Nope.

(Banner made by Kina)
iheartyou919

8:56pm Dec 6 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

SerenitySorrow

6:28pm Dec 7 2010 (last edited on 7:06pm Dec 7 2010)

Normal User

Name|| Karienne Jackson

Age|| Nineteen

Gender|| Female

Position|| Arts and Craft Counselor

Personality||

Appearance||

Crush||
None at the moment

Other|| Jessica is her sister.

- - - - - -

Alissa

Name|| Jessica Jackson

Age|| Nineteen

Gender|| Female

Position|| Female Lifeguard

Personality||

Appearance||
Jessica stands at an even height of 5'5, and has mocha (fair) coloured skin. She is a considerably pretty girl. She has a small nose, and olive green eyes and full-ish pink lips. Her hair is black with blue and purple extention the reaches just below her shoulders. Now Jessica isn't what you'de call flat chested, there is definately something there, but then again not as much as Pamela Anderson, but just enough. She like her sister has the same tattoo of a dragon all along her back, she also has a tattoo above that in japanese characters that says enter the dragon (燃えよドラゴン The characters are probably wrong, got them off translate) and along her the side of her forearm she has the word Back Off (戻るオフ) and one on the inside of her forearm that says Belive in fancy, y, cursive writting
. She's pretty inked up. When she's not on the beach she wears skinny jeans, hoodies, ironic t-shirts, and anything blue,black or purple. When shes on the beach she wears a purple or blue bikini with shorts or a long blouse looking top thing (I failed there)

Crush|| Ha, yeah, right.

Other|| She is Karienne sister. Yeah Karienne was February and Jess December.

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
iheartyou919

12:53pm Dec 8 2010

Normal User

((Pictures or deions work, as was evident on my profiles. We need more people, though.))

iheartyou919

5:43pm Dec 10 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

SerenitySorrow

9:09pm Dec 10 2010

Normal User

((iBump))

iheartyou919

10:00pm Dec 10 2010

Normal User

((~Bump~))

Rika

10:17pm Dec 10 2010

Normal User

((Join as two guys since there seem to be more girls than guys? P: -just counted-

The boy's head counselor and a random counselor? ouo;

Rika's lazy, though, so she'll use pictures...which will most likely not belong to her. She's still learning to draw hotties. She's getting there. <3))

iheartyou919

10:19pm Dec 10 2010

Normal User

((Alrighty, Rika. It's been a while. <3))

SerenitySorrow

10:20pm Dec 10 2010

Normal User

((Yay Rika XD))

Rika

10:21pm Dec 10 2010

Normal User

((Yup. And I haven't changed a bit. I'm still lazy and braindead almsot all the time. XD

I have an excuse right now, though. School is stressful. ;c

...Stupid research paper. DX))

SerenitySorrow

10:25pm Dec 10 2010

Normal User

((Yeah I have a research paper due too. I haven't event started yet XP))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7