| Time's up |

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
CH

5:25pm Jul 23 2011

Normal User

[[ Me either! ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
CH

3:20pm Jul 24 2011

Normal User

[[ Bumps ^^
And, Shaste is leaving D:
So, just letting you know, Mail ^^ C; ]]

CH

9:56pm Jul 24 2011

Normal User

[[ BUMP D: ]]

CH

11:09am Jul 26 2011

Normal User

[[Dead already? ]]

Mail

11:49am Jul 26 2011

Normal User

[I hope not...]

CH

11:51am Jul 26 2011

Normal User

[[Did you rmail Anthro? D:
I saw him/her on yesterday. She replied to something on the 'OFF TOPIC' section. D: ]]

Mail

3:46pm Jul 26 2011

Normal User

[Oh man, I forgot. I'll do it now.]

CH

4:52pm Jul 26 2011

Normal User

[[Yayyy~ ]]

Mail

6:44pm Jul 26 2011

Normal User

[rMail, sent.]

CH

10:11am Aug 1 2011

Normal User

[[UGH
Bump D:
Maybe this can be a 1x1 until people come? DDDDD: ]]

Detneth106

10:16am Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Is this still open to join...? D:

Logo
CH

3:13pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

[[Det:
I know this is going to sound really unneccessary but I thought I should tell you...
I lurked this thread your in called 'Stranded...' and your charactar is Jason McIntyre or however you spell it...
bahahaha that's my math teachers name :O
Alright. I'm done spamming Mail's thread. xDD ]]

CH

11:35am Aug 2 2011

Normal User

[[Bumppppppppppppppppp xc ]]

Mail

6:24pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

[Det, Yeah. ^^]

Detneth106

7:29pm Aug 2 2011 (last edited on 7:41pm Aug 2 2011)

Normal User

Ooc; I'll post my bio after I reply to another role-play. Will edit this. <3

Bio skelly

Name: Morwen Dragodas

Nickname: She doesn't have one. Though Whitey is one of her crueler nicknames.

Species: Human

Breed: (if anthro)

Looks: 

Morwen is albino. If it weren't enough with her abilities, which are luckily invisible unless being used, Morwen also has to deal with a lack of color in her body. She has snow-white skin and ivory hair that hangs straight down her back, parted slightly to the right side and choppy bangs brushing over her right eye. Morwen's hair is very silky and fine, Scandanavian in quality, and seems to move with the slightest breeze. Despite this she does have a bit of pigment in her eyes, leading to a pale violet iris that typically attracts more attention than the more commonly known red iris. If she loved anything about herself, it would be her eyes. They are lavender to begin with but streaked with royal purple. Morwen is about 5'8", which is somewhat tall for a girl, and weighs around 115 lbs. She weighs little due to her harsh life, though most of what she weighs is made up of muscle. Her chest is small and she appears somewhat undeveloped due to the amount of exercise she gets.

Personality: 

Morwen is conservative girl who doesn't appreciate optimism in times of obvious darkness. She's definitely a pessimist who has trouble seeing the glass half-full and dislikes those who go on and on about hope and striving for a better tomorrow. But she isn't depressed or unhappy, just very, even painfully, realistic. Morwen does enjoy being around other people and feels comfortable when amongst other elementalists, who she feels a connection to. When she smiles, albeit rarely, it's a wide toothy grin that lights up the room. It's just...hard to get her to show that side. She's also very self-conscious about the way she looks and has trouble accepting compliments on her appearance, feeling insecure and always wondering if they're just poking fun at her or lying for her own benefit.

Old Lifestyle: She was a street performer who, due to her gymnastics background, did fancy flips and so on to entertain the crowds. Her appearance was also a factor in the amount of attention she got. (Note, she hated this job and was only in it for the money)

History: Morwen's parents were dismayed at her appearance, but did not hold it against their daughter. They raised her to the best of their abilities, both being middle-class workers who held fairly good jobs. Morwen was homeschooled due to bullying at school and that is one of the reasons for her self-conscious behavior. Her parents were wiped out and Morwen managed to survive, though she's still stricken by their loss.

Power: Great-tailed grackle shape-shifter (as well as having a demi-form, A.K.A wings on her back that are big enough for flight)

Pets: Not an animal person.

Logo
Mail

5:16am Aug 4 2011

Normal User

[Det, accepted. ^^
I think I'm just gonna' scrap the posting order, it's not working.]

CH

10:32am Aug 4 2011

Normal User

[[Yeah, since Anthro hasn't posted.
Did she/he reply to your rmail? ]]

CH

8:42am Aug 5 2011

Normal User

[[Bump xD]]

CH

1:16pm Aug 6 2011

Normal User

[[Bump D:
Please don't die D: ]]

Mail

3:00pm Aug 6 2011

Normal User

[No, Anthro didn't reply.]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5