[Det, that's fine. We'll wait up.
Shay, your bios are fine. Really nice. :3
CH, your power is fine. ^^]

CH

9:01am Jul 13 2011

Normal User

OOC:
Which one? The minds or the element?

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
Mail

9:08am Jul 13 2011

Normal User

[The mind reading, one whole element is a little exessive since you'd be able to do anything with it.]

CH

9:20am Jul 13 2011

Normal User

OOC:
Oh I see. Haha. I'll change the bio to mind reading ^^
And, I'm able to get on for a bit. Just letting you know since I told you before that I wasn't going to be here.

CH

4:43pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

Bump :D

Shaste

6:19pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

((Yay. ^^ Thank you. c: Bump~))

Mail

6:45pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

[Once we get another couple of guys we'll start.]

CH

7:04pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

OOC:
Great. :D

Anthro

8:52pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

My favorite animal is the pangolin or the meerkat. (I like anything weasel-related)

Name: Tobias

Nickname: Toby

Breed: Anthro, Arachnid

Species: Brown Recluse Spider

Looks: Very human like when it comes to his features, Tobias is a tiny thing. He's barely 5 feet tall, with a skinny, frail body, and legs longer than his torso. His small, rounded lips, large, brown eyes flecked with specks of gold, framed by dark lashes, appeared very feminine. He even has a small, delicate nose. His face draws to a point, and his light, silvery-blonde hair is long enough to be called a bob. He looks so incredibly feminine and delicate he's been taunted because of this ever since he turned thirteen. Toby has two front forlegs used for walking, and two forearms, much like a humans, used for grasping nearby objects-- But he's also equipped with six othe rimbs-- eight int total. Two are located beneath his actual arms, hust where the ribcage ends by his sides, and the other four reside on his back, so incredibly logn that he can stand on those four, hover above the ground by several feet, and still use his other limbs to work with. His delicate skin hardens aroudn his arms and legs, turning quickly into a hard shell-- Somewhat like an exoskelton. The skin there has turned a glemaing black color, while his soft, human-like skin is all peaches and cream.

Personality: Extremely timid, he appears to be a very helpless boy, so frail he might be swept away by the wind at any moment. Beneath the delicate skin, beneath the startled and cowering demeanor, there is a boy who desires power. Dominance. Love. It's almost like a seperate persoanlity-- there's the shy, kind Toby who wants people to see him for who he is, and then there's the Toby that is spiteful, malicious, and wants them all dead. Puberty's tough on young spiders-- Especially on a boy like Toby, where he's still lapsing out of his clingy baby stage and turning, slowly, into an aggressive adult.

Old Lifestyle: Spidery-spider. :I

History:
Grew up with his mother, and he's pretty sure his father's dead, thoughhe and his brtohers and sisters were never informed abouttheir father. Toby was a sort of runt of the litter, and was lucky just to live through all the throttling his elder brothers gave him. He thus became a momma's boy, and momma didn't mind-- he was her prescious little baby. (As he always appeared very childish compared to the rest, this is incredibly fitting.)

Other: When thoroughly enraged or teased, he will resort to biting people, as a natural instinct. His bite can cause major necrosis-- like, entire limbs simply rotting away.

TA DA. CRAPPY AND MADE ON THE SPOT. :I
Also I don't even know why I made him, I hate spiders. But I love him.
Mail

4:27am Jul 14 2011

Normal User

[Anthro, accepted. ^^]

Mail

7:43am Jul 15 2011

Normal User

[Bump. ^^]

CH

10:20am Jul 15 2011

Normal User

Anthro: I'm terrified of spiders. I saw one crawling in my room last night, and stayed up two extra hours just watching it to make sure it didn't come near me. I was soooo scared D: Haha

Mail:
Just to let you know now, I might not be on as much as I usually do. I have this thing - I forgot what it is called- where I'm working my muscle in my arm and hand/fingers to much since I type alot. I'll have to get surgery when I'm older if I don't take a break now. It's kind of like arthrites. :D So... I'll be on still, I can't just stop role playing haha, but not all day :D

Shaste

4:14pm Jul 15 2011

Normal User

((Aww, CH. :c

Bump~ c:)) 

Mail

4:56pm Jul 15 2011

Normal User

[That's fine CH, I'm online two hours a night. (sometimes three)
Well, I don't think anyone else is gonna' join so I'll finish up on Tanna's bio and we'll get a posting order sorted out, since I'm in a different time zone to you guys.]

CH

8:23pm Jul 15 2011

Normal User

OOC:
Alright Mail. Thanks for...Understanding hahahaha. :D

Shaste: OMGYOUCHANGEDYOURAVATAR D:
It's alright. I do like every day.

Shaste

2:03am Jul 16 2011

Normal User

((Haha, yes I did, CH. xD

Bump for this~

Also, please check out this thread. I don't want anyone to miss it. ^^

Mail

11:21am Jul 16 2011

Normal User

[Shay, that's fine. Does anyone want to go first in posting order?]

Graveyardfox

12:02pm Jul 16 2011

Normal User

((Uhm, may I join? ^^ My favorite animal is a bat. :U
Could I possibly join as two males? I know it's against the rules, but a few people joined as single females... so it wouldn't upset the balance that much. >>
Also, not to be rude, but "18 human years" would make most domestic animals old and crippled. An anthro that's 18 dog/cat/fox years or whatever, would be the equivilent maturity to an 18 year old human. Like... 1 human year equals 15 cat years.))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Mail

4:25pm Jul 16 2011 (last edited on 4:28pm Jul 16 2011)

Normal User

[Loki, she's 18 human years in looks, she turned anthro at around two, so that's around 18, since it's been four years of anthro and she ages humanly now.
And yes, you may join]

Graveyardfox

12:19am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

((Hmm, actually sorry. I decided I don't want to join after all. >.< I'm sorry.))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5