Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Todoroki

2:23pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((bump!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Krillacreat

2:30pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

"I guess we should go back to the others now." DustRouge purred, and then began to pad off. ((EPICZ-FAIFAIS=Nanny ;P ))

Todoroki

2:40pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((no more confusing teh snoweh! what is nanny?Who is nanny? Wha??))

Dreamsplash nodded, padding toward camp, her steps light and swift, she p*censored*ed Dustrouge and laughed and started to run. Scenting the air for obstacles so she didnt crash into them. It was like sight she *censored*umed. Sceants created a map in her head much like eyes did. Exceps she didnt 'see' her map, she felt it.

fullmoon

2:40pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Exuse me people-There still isn't SaphireClan cats, and Sea, you can join.))

fullmoon

2:43pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((I just got an epic plot- how about Singlestar has a crush on Dustrougue? XD))
The gathering place is right in the middle of the desert, yet it is lush and very protected. It is called Three Butterflies, as there is three Clans, and three butterflies living in there. The leader's sit on 'Twin rock' which is a rock that looks like three poles twisted together.

Todoroki

2:43pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((i have a cat in SaphireClan! i posted as him on the last page!! :D))

Krillacreat

2:57pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

OOC: Ask Maybell what my two-year-old sister calls me... ;P

BIC: DustRouge gentley chuckled and then raced off, chasing Dreamsplash to the clan grounds.

Todoroki

3:00pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Dreamsplash crashedinto Flashflood as she entered camp, "oops! Sorry!" she laughed.

"Smooth Dreamsplash!" Flashflood purred. Dreamsplash shrugged.

"I try." She rubbed against her 'brothers' muzzle. The two had been like siblings since Dreamsplash had joined the clan at about 6 moons ald. They became apprentices together, and warriors too.

Frogz

3:16pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((May I join as an allie African Wild dog?))

fullmoon

3:57pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Frogz, this is cats, not dogs, but maybe the dog could speak cat and be joined into SaphireClan? :D That would be awsome.))

fullmoon

3:58pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Singlestar plopped down next to Brushfire. "I'm bored, too!" She laughed. "But don't worry, I'll be organizing a patrol soon.

Todoroki

4:01pm Jan 3 2010 (last edited on 4:03pm Jan 3 2010)

Normal User

Brushfire purred, "that should be fun!" he laughed, taking his fish to the sh.ore. he started to eat it before it dried.

fullmoon

4:05pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

"Yes, hopefully. I was thinking along the DuneClan border, they've seemed to get a bit.... too close to the border." Singlestar mewed. "Anyway, I'm going for a swim." And with that, she jumped into the pool, splashing Brushfire from ear to tail-tip.

Todoroki

4:10pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Brushfire jumped as he got wet.  Gulping down the last of his fish, he jumped in too, spashing Singlestar in the face. Grinning smugly, he swam as far away from her as possible. Once out of her splash range he laughed.

fullmoon

4:18pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Singlestar smirked. This is what most of the SaphireClan cats did, to emuse themselves, and to keep cool. Then, she laughed really hard when Brushfire backed into the waterfall, making him totally drenched. "Smooth move, were you trying to show off, or were you feeling hot?" She taunted.

Todoroki

5:13pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

"Puhlese!" Brushfire meowed, "I'm always hot." he winked and got out of the water, shaking his fur like a dog, sending water droplets flying an all directions.((fail))

fullmoon

5:14pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((We need more people to roleplay........... How about Brushfire has a HUGE crush on Singlestar, yet, of course, it's against the code and Singlestar doesn't notice? o:3 (Cat with halo, or cupid, whatever.)

Todoroki

5:18pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((ohtay!! xD))

Todoroki

7:47pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((bump! you still need to reply to poor Brushfire Full xD))

Frogz

7:48pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Okaii full. :D ))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5