{The ruler's~Egyptain Warrior Cats RPG~Of the sand.}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Todoroki

8:37pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((I'll make a cat for chuu xD His name will be Brushfire, he is a Serval, you know what that is right??))

Todoroki

8:39pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Dreamsplash smiled shyly, "sure" she fought the purr that rose in her chest. ((failpost by Snoweh xD))

Krillacreat

8:54pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

DustRogue began to slowly pad forward, trying to make sure that Dreamsplash could keep up.

Todoroki

9:04pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Dreamsplash listened to Dustrouge's footsteps, noting how slow they were. Her whiskers twitched in amusement. She quickened her pace, putting herself in front on Dustrouge, "C'mon! can't keep up with a blind warrior?" She teased.

Krillacreat

9:07pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

DustRogue growled silently, and then smiled. He then jolted off. "Catch me if ya can!" he yowled.

Alcarie

9:08pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((I diddn't know we could be in Saphireclan because it was crossed out. But I get it now that it was for leaders -.- . I'll create a couple cats for it. Also, Fallenwind is in Runeclan, not Duneclan))

Fallenwind scowled as the heat finally reached his some-what cool nest. Getting up with a huff, he slunk out into the camp and looked around for something to do. He decided he did not want any company and headed out for a dawn patrol around the Duneclan borders. Ignoring the scortching heat and the uncomfortable sand under his paws, he glared over the Duneclan territory, knowing what was over there.

Falconwing padded from the nursery to look up at the sky, hoping for some sort of cloud to cool the nursery. Hating to be away and feeling like she and her foster son were being watched by evil eyes, she hurried back into the nursery to curl protectivly around the still sleeping Silentkit. I hope he gets a good mentor, one that understands we're not loyal to Runeclan anymore. She thought bitterly, shivering at the rememberence of cold, lost maber eyes as they stood over Silentkit, claws raised. Feeling the slight tug of the scar she recived pull, the old menories seemed to rush back.

Dovewing and Blackstorm padded out into the mornging light for a patrol along the borders of the clan, heads together while sharing the recent gossip of the clan. Even thought they qwere brother and sister, they were still as close as best friends.

((Getting their bio ready))

Tinkers
Todoroki

9:10pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Dreamsplash scented the air quickly, taking in her surroundings. Then she bolted, easily dodging rocks and debris using her nose. She ran low to the ground, ears pinned back. The wind in her fur felt like heaven and she started laughing, easily catching Dustrouge, "dont bite off more than you can chew!' she meowed, matching him stride for stride.

Krillacreat

9:14pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

DustRouge smiled softly. "I've heards rumors about your opinions about me." he mewed as he sat down and wrapped his tail around his legs.

fullmoon

9:16pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((Sorry, Rib-bun-bun, didn't see you! X3 No leader spots left, but you can be a SaphireClan dep! :3))

Todoroki

9:16pm Jan 2 2010 (last edited on 9:18pm Jan 2 2010)

Normal User

Dreamsplash spun to a stop, blinking in suprise, "huh?" how had he heard? the only one she had told was Flashflood! he had promised to keep quiet! unless someone had evesdropped! She decided to play it cool, and put on her poker face, in this case, a confusedish look.

____

Flashflood yanwed and padded out into the sand, unlike most, he didnt mind the hot sun, he stretched out in it for a nap, even though he had just woken up.

fullmoon

9:19pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

I am:Singlestar
I am a:Female
In my Clan, I serve as:Leader
Of the three Clan's I am in:SaphireClan
A slight thing about me:None
I would look like this to you:
File:Savannah Cat portrait.jpg

Todoroki

9:19pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

(full, what about Dreamsplash and Flashflood??))

Krillacreat

9:21pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

DustRouge chuckled. "Don't hide your truths with lies- I've also heard it straight from the source: you." He hissed, and then continued, "I was strolling along when I heard you say my name, so I decided to stick around and listen." He then got up and walked up behind Dreamsplash.

Todoroki

9:26pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Dreamsplash's ears twitched, "it doesn't matter, nobody could love a blind warrior." she hissed, she knew how much the other cats mocked her behind her back. She had heard it all. When she became warrior, most of the cats didnt even bother stopping what they were doing to watch her become warrior. Flashflood had been the only one to treat her like a real warrior, even since she had put him in his place when they were kits.

Krillacreat

9:30pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

"Then consider me as nobody, Sweet Dream." DustRogue whispered as he started climbing upon Dreamsplash's back.

OOC: *doesn't know how cats breed* Dust is gonna need to get some special union rings... ;P 

Todoroki

9:32pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((lol im rocking facebook right now!! lol so if i poof, thats why, be back ASAP))

Todoroki

9:38pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Sammie took the What's Your Mental Disorder? quiz and the result is Bipolar
Not only can you be majorly depressed at times, you also tend to be quite moody maybe even irritable. You can switch back in forth without giving any one any notice. Way to go you crazy person. You are too much for any one person to handle, including yourself. Why don’t you just pick a mood and go with it.
Hokay im back xD))
Dreamsplash had no idea how to react((Cuz snoweh ish braindead xD))

Alcarie

9:41pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Falconwing was half way asleep when movment to her right and a small sqeak reached her ears. Looking up, she purred in amusment as Silentkit bolted out the nursery, tail fluffed up in curiosity. Normally the queen would have hussled him back in, but she knew he would be apprenticed soon, so she let him run. She watched tentivly as the kit poked around, exploring his new home. "Stay out from under warriors paws." She called to him, a bit ashamed at the worry.

Tinkers
Todoroki

9:44pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Flashflood's whiskers twitched in amusement as Silentkit dashed out of the nursery. He purred as he watched the kit, he had wanted to become a mentor, maybe this was his chance. His heart soared at the thought.

Krillacreat

9:48pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

OOC: I can' sign on to FB tonight for some wierd reason... Ressie's the only sight I can navigate to...

BIC: Once DustRogue had gotten to the desired point of Dreamsplash's back, he motioned for the she-cat to rise to her feet. "Shall Sweet Dream and nobody play piggie back?" he purred in question.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5