~The Creatu Highschool's Secret~ UNDERCONSTRUCTION

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
lilie

2:37pm Jun 2 2015

Normal User

Irete- I continuously gobble candy down by the minuet. "I've nearly beat my score! Aaanndd... Yes! 36 candies in one minuet!" I take another corner into the shadowy school hall. "Ooh!" I feel my right leg trip behind my left. All my sweets start to our from my pocket. A sly figure with a worried ex
pression on his face quickly scurries away. "What's his problem?" I look down at my icy fur to find it be covered in icky purple goo!

-
LilithBristol

4:49pm Jun 2 2015

Normal User

Gold
*Quickly Pours Water And Washes The Goo Away On Irete*
"OMG Are you Ok?"
*Takes Picture of the person*
C'mon lets get out of here!

My Future Achro OAK Wyrae <3\r\nhttp://orig14.deviantart.net/62bc/f/2015/133/3/a/untitled_drawing_by_thetomboytiger-d8t7sm4.png\r\nRmail Me If You Will Do Art For This!
Voidbringer

6:20pm Jun 2 2015

Normal User

Argento

*He Walked down a silent hall thinking about what had just happened when a masked figure ran full speed down the hallway tracking sand*

" HEY YOU, STOP WHERE YOU ARE!" *said Argento as he quickly followed him, and used his tail to try and trap him, as a snake would do. But as he raced around the corner a trashcan was thrown at him, and he was barely able to jump out of the way as it hit the wall with a loud bang*

"That was a close one....." o.0 

* He looked down at where the sand was being tracked, to find it was gone.*

Cetari are puplic transport on Scria and you can\'t change my mind >:O
LilithBristol

6:36pm Jun 2 2015

Normal User

{I'm Taking A Break Of RP Guys So The Other Characters Can Catch Up Mkay?}

My Future Achro OAK Wyrae <3\r\nhttp://orig14.deviantart.net/62bc/f/2015/133/3/a/untitled_drawing_by_thetomboytiger-d8t7sm4.png\r\nRmail Me If You Will Do Art For This!
Voidbringer

6:37pm Jun 2 2015

Normal User

ok. Ill do the same ^.^

Cetari are puplic transport on Scria and you can\'t change my mind >:O
xXStormyXx

10:30am Jun 3 2015

Normal User

((I'm afraid all of this is just a little too fast and confusing for my taste so I'm going to quit this RP, it was fun while it lasted and I hope you guys have lots of fun continuing~))

#YOLIKE
lilie

8:47pm Jun 5 2015

Normal User

I quite agree with Stormy......

-
SparkleCutsey

8:35am Sep 3 2016

Normal User

Please may i play? Ill make form when i hear the answer...(or not if answers no)

Hi...
hunteringreen

3:16am Oct 2 2016 (last edited on 3:19am Oct 2 2016)

Normal User

(is it ok if i join?)

Name: Angel
Creatu: Veram
About: Nora is the delinquent type and pules pranks, but with friends is kind, jolly and energetic
Favorite food is pizza and candy
Is agile, pretty fast and knows how to avoid being caught. and a bit of parkour
Knows good pranks and has a small bag full of snacks
Favorite songs is "Demons" "Radioactive" (both by Imagine Dragons) "Always Gold" (Radical Face)
Appearance:
albino adolescenttle="albino adolescent" width="150" height="150">with a little bag on her back

Darkerside101

7:57am Oct 22 2016

Normal User

Name:Kaen
Creatu:Otachie
About: Kaen is a stubborn one, she likes fighting but isn't the one you'd wanna challenge.
Favorite food burgers, and chicken wings
She's tough but has a sweet side for baby lluvus and likes to take on bullies setting things right. Her fave song is "Down With The Sickness" by:Disturbed and "Here In The Dark Side Of Me" by: Coheed and Cambria
Appearance: 

-Darkerside101, an Otachie lover
Stargazer

5:54pm Nov 18 2022 (last edited on 5:54pm Nov 18 2022)

Normal User

Locked thread due to inactivity, however the thread can be unlocked if requested by the thread owner! :)

-Stargazer
Support Staff

Go to page: 1, 2, 3