~The Creatu Highschool's Secret~ UNDERCONSTRUCTION

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Voidbringer

11:03am May 31 2015

Normal User

Argento

"Sorry Teacher."

*whispers quietly when teacher isn't looking*

" If I'm not mistaken.. Its some sort of morphing potion. Said to be able to change your form completely! Better watch out, or you might spill it on your self.

Cetari are puplic transport on Scria and you can\'t change my mind >:O
LilithBristol

11:08am May 31 2015

Normal User

Gold
"Guys Be Quiet Were Doing A Test"
Galaxian
"We need more info on this thing"
"How about we go to the Library after class?"
Gold
"Sure How About You Argento?"
Galaxian
"Haven't You Noticed that Taka, Storm, Irete, and Dusklight aren't here?"
Gold
"Www-WHAT! THEY ARENT HERE?"
Teacher
"Gold, 1 more time = DETENTION'
Gold
"Sorry"

My Future Achro OAK Wyrae <3\r\nhttp://orig14.deviantart.net/62bc/f/2015/133/3/a/untitled_drawing_by_thetomboytiger-d8t7sm4.png\r\nRmail Me If You Will Do Art For This!
Voidbringer

11:10am May 31 2015

Normal User

Argento

*whispers*

" I noticed. I hope their just sick." >3<

" Oh, and Yeah, lets go to the library after class." 

LilithBristol

11:19am May 31 2015

Normal User

*Hours Later*
*School Bell Rings*
Galaxian
"WHOOPEE LES GO TO THE LIBRARY"
*Walks To Library*
"BTW Gold didn't come because she needed to do Homework and I DONT =D"
"Librarian do you have any books on this?:
Random Morphing Potion
Librarian
"Why yes I do check this book out"
*Hands A Book*
"Hmm... What Are Random Morphing Potions.."
"Says Here That: Random Morphing Potions are potions that morph creatu into random creatu! They are mainly used to try to morph a Wyrae which is this:

"Ughh it looks weird"
"WAIT A MINUTE"
"It says that RMPS are very expensive at an average of 12.5mil TU?!? But these Creatu are worth 150mil TU?!?"
"I think I know what's Happening"

My Future Achro OAK Wyrae <3\r\nhttp://orig14.deviantart.net/62bc/f/2015/133/3/a/untitled_drawing_by_thetomboytiger-d8t7sm4.png\r\nRmail Me If You Will Do Art For This!
Voidbringer

11:22am May 31 2015

Normal User

Argento

" I'm following your drift here.. They must be using the RMPS to morph the other students into Wyraes!

LilithBristol

11:24am May 31 2015

Normal User

Galaxian
"But where are the students if they are Wyraes.."
"OMG THEY ARE SELLING THEM!"
"We need to get in school and find where they are morphing creatu!"
"Ill call Gold"
*DialS Gold's Phone Number*
"GOLD THIS IS AN EMERGENCY COME TO THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL!"
"Lets Go Argento"

Voidbringer

11:26am May 31 2015

Normal User

Argento

" This is big.... I never would have guessed any of this was happening!" 0.o

LilithBristol

11:27am May 31 2015

Normal User

My Personal Note
LOL xD Your parts are SO Short compared to mine xP

Voidbringer

11:31am May 31 2015

Normal User

So true XD

LilithBristol

11:34am May 31 2015

Normal User

*Argento, Gold, And Galaxian Gathers At The School*
Gold
"So What's Happening?"
Galaxian
*Tells Gold About Everything*
Gold
"WHAT O.O!"
"This can't be happening"
"But what if Taka, Irete, Storm, and Dusklight have been Morphed and Sold?!"
Galaxian
"This is real, I have an Idea climb on my back"
*Flies To Uldavi*
"Oh Almighty K1R Please Help Us We Need To Find Out Who's Behind this Crime..."
K1R
"I am aware of that heres a hint," In The Park the box with Sand Has The Treasure You Find"

Voidbringer

11:39am May 31 2015 (last edited on 11:42am May 31 2015)

Normal User

Argento

"Hmmm... a park... Maybe its the park in Scria, ya know, the one next to the Hospital. I remember going there as a child and it was filled with sand which they refill every year.

"Lets go there!"

LilithBristol

11:42am May 31 2015

Normal User

Gold
"Or Maybe It is the Sandbox in the Park Next To Our School!'
Galaxian
"Great Thinking"
"Climb On"
*Flies Back*

Voidbringer

11:47am May 31 2015

Normal User

Argento

" Wow. This place looks old."

*notices a clump of sand out of place*

" Over there! That clump looks suspicious. Mabe we should dig in it?"

Voidbringer

11:48am May 31 2015

Normal User

( Sorry that was slow, I had to let my dog outside)

LilithBristol

11:56am May 31 2015

Normal User

(Its Fine)
Gold 
Lets Dig It!
*Uses Ribbons To Dig*
Galaxian
"Hey Look A Door!"
*Flaps Wings Super Hard and Breaks Trees and The Door LOL*
O3O "So many Wyrae Trapped In Cages"
"Oh Yeah I Have Some Antidote With Me"
*Pours On All The Wyrae*
The Creatu Go Back Home
"Whew that was taken care of but look at all the potions they must of spent 250mil TU!"
*Footsteps Approach*
"Lets Go Argento You Can Get Us Out Of Here Right?"
"My Wings Are Too Tired"
Gold
"I cant seem to levitate you guys"
"Its Up To You Argento!"

Voidbringer

11:59am May 31 2015

Normal User

Argento

" Hurry then, get on."

*fly's up quickly getting them out*

LilithBristol

2:07pm May 31 2015

Normal User

We'll continue when the other people come~

Voidbringer

3:10pm May 31 2015

Normal User

kk

xXStormyXx

12:04pm Jun 2 2015

Normal User

((You guys go very fast and I am rather confused, but I shall try??))

~Storm~

Storm walked through the empty halls of the school, she'd skipped school today being that she really didn't want to have to deal with the teachers yelling at her, even when she did nothing wrong they all hated her. She was now here to meet up with her friend, Dusklight, she always stayed late and sat in the music class room looking through different music sheets. Storm also liked to meet up with Taka who had his friend group during school but would hang out with Dusklight and Storm afterwards, though sometimes he would eat lunch with them as well.

"Everyone is gone, I don't have to worry about my music anymore" She said dryly as she pulled out her Ipod and set the music to shuffle then began mouthing the words to the song.

I'm bleeding out, if its the last thing that I do
Is bring you down, I bleed out for you
So I bend my skin, and I count my sins
and I close my eyes and I take it in
I'm bleeding out, I'm bleeding out for you
For you

~Dusklight~

When the day has come
That I've lost my way around
and the seasons stop and hide beneath the ground
when the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
Just to find my heart is beating

Dusklight sang as she sat at the piano listening to the song echoing through the halls of the school along with a signature set of steps belonging to her friend Storm. She had a special skill of learning other creatu and human's footsteps and knowing who and where everyone was. She stopped singing when that signature set of steps was at the door to the music room, not looking up from what she was doing, she gathered the music sheets she had gotten out and put them away in order.

"Storm." She greeted said creatu as she approached her friend leaning against the door frame, waiting for her to finish.

"Hey, still busy with your nerd work?" Storm teased as she turned tail and began walking back down the halls.

"Finished, and are we meeting Taka at the park today?" She said quietly as she hurried to catch up.

"I don't know where the heck that dork is, maybe we should yell 'FREE ASSASSIN'S CREED T-SHIRT!'" She snickered as they made they're way to the front of the school, Dusklight simply looked down mumbling something to herself in reply.

~Taka~

Taka struggled to get out from underneath the shelf he had accidentally knocked over, for you see, he was rather curious about where the creatu were going and decided to explore the basement of the school for clues but things went wrong and he was now trapped. He didn't really want to yell for help and end up getting detention for weeks on end for going into the basement - one, for going without permission and two, for going without anyone else. Letting out an exaggerated sigh he continued to scrap the ground infront of him in some hopes of latching onto something that could help him get out, he ended up slamming his paw onto a rake prop for the drama club but he hit the wrong end and yelped with pain, pulling his paw back to examine it but the rake flipped a bucket up and it landed hard on his head making him yelp yet again.

"THIS IS SO STUPID!" He growled rather loudly as he tried again to remove the shelf from his back, managing to wiggle a little bit out of it's weight, with a final heave he broke free and tripped running up the stairs to get out, he couldn't stand the claustrophobic feeling or the darkness any longer. Once he finally made it up the stairs and to the door he tried opening it multiple times but it wouldn't open, it was locked and he threw his head back in frustration.

"You have got to be kidding me." He mumbled hitting his head against the door and slowly sliding down into and laying down position.

#YOLIKE
LilithBristol

12:29pm Jun 2 2015

Normal User

[Its Fast But I'm Extending The RP]
Galaxian
"Hey Guys! Where Were You?"
"Anyways let me tell you everything"
*Tells About Everything*
We need to find who's behind this...
Gold
*Zzzz*

Go to page: 1, 2, 3