{Post ::In No Man's Land:: Apocalypse}

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
MochiCx

10:29am Mar 3 2012 (last edited on 5:08pm Mar 3 2012)

Normal User

Name: Aaron Smith
Nickname(optional): None. 
Nuclear Mutations?: Brutal strength but prefers to use his gun then powers. 
Personality: Silent. Doesnt like to talk to people. Wont hesitate to kill though, if someone posses as a possible threat.
Crush: None, nor is he interested.
Speciality: Good at shooting.. uses a speical gun known as "The bloody rose" 
Companion/Partner: His partner his a Girl named Nix. (Ill also roleplay as her if thats alright)

Name: Nix williams
Nickname(optional): Nixy (Hates being called that) 
Looks: 5'9. 
(Sorry. In the photo, please ignore anything to do with robots.. xD )
Nuclear Mutations?: Can moves things with her mind. But she never uses it. To prevent it from happening, she covers her eyes with a bandage. It makes her unable to see, but shes gotten used to it by now

Personality: Like Aaron, she doesnt talk much, though thats fine with both of them since they dont need words when it comes to killing.
Crush: n/A
Speciality: She's very good with her weapon. Its a metal rod that extracts. 
Companion/Partner: Aaron 

Ambrus

2:01pm Mar 3 2012 (last edited on 2:06pm Mar 3 2012)

Normal User

Ryker:

I peer around the broken horizon, Littered with demolished buildings and plantation. Charred bodies of those who didn't find cover quick enough. "What have we done..?" I sighed, obviously stressed, and I ran my fingers through my hair. I walked on, my combat boots making impressions in the decayed earth; Nothing but sand. Kye kept pace with me, never leaving my side. His frail body moves, bones protruding under thick skin and hardly any muscle. Kye's monsterous face swung gingerly, scanning the waste for potential threats; Nothing. My gun was slung over my back, A gorgeous M-16, perfect condition. She was, and has been, my only love and nobody was going to hurt her, let alone touch her. She was my father's gun, and it's the only thing other than memories I have to remind me of how simple life used to be compared to now.

Kitten:

Jump here. Scan there. Aim your weapon now. Shoot. And boom, dead.

Usual thought process nowadays, I grimaced as the bullet hit the mutated.. creature. Who knows what it once was before the attack. I walked over to the corpse, my body moves with a deadly demeanor. I grab my knife and i cut both of its jagged canine teeth out of it's mouth. "H'm, The only thing of use on this creature other than repelling everything alive" I scrunch up my nose and turn my head as the smell of radiated flesh and decaying stomach acid, rises from the creature. Disgusting. Placing the teeth in one of many pockets, I get to my feet and walk away to where I set up camp. A large makeshift shed. Big enough to house just me, and whatever I find. I open the metal door with a groan, and walk inside, the only light that enters is the few holes in the walls and roof. Gladly not big enough for a threat to enter. I sit down on a tattered chair I found on a recent scavenging trip and placed my gloves on a burnt elementary school desk. Along with 6 jagged canines of different lengths and sizes, I began ripping through the leather gloves, making the teeth stick out between my knuckles. Three on each hand. After about 30 minutes of modifying my gloves for combat, I slip them on and cross the shed to the door and step out into dwindling day-light. I immediatly charge towards my tactical practice dummy and through a hard uppercut, catching it under the chin. Tearing the fabric between where the jawline would be. And then in the stomach with my other fist; Spilling, what would be, stomach acid.

Bam. You'd be dead.

Adopt one today! Click Me!
SerenitySorrow

3:02pm Mar 3 2012 (last edited on 3:17pm Mar 3 2012)

Normal User

"Keep up boy." The girl said looking back for a moment at the mutated dog trailing lazily behind her. Her black combat boots sinking in the sandy ground as she stopped and looked back at the animal. Her blue eyes scanned the area for a moment, it was empty she wasn't really planning on finding anything.

The surface had been dead for years, there were a few carcasses, fresh from whatever had killed them. She crinkled up her nose as she watched the dog poke at one of them surprised when the...thing, opened and eye and sat up making an inhuman growling noise. The dog yelped before clamping its elongated teeth onto the things neck. It gurgled and spurted before falling back to the ground. "Gross." She muttered before spinning around the dust around her feet swirling up momentarily before settling.

"Ellowyn." Came a male voice that was hunched over another body. She motioned over to the dog once more before walking over to the man.

He was hunched over a body, a young woman, could have been between seventeen or twenty. He poked the body with a gloved hand and made a face. He felt his tanned companion come and squat next to him, her leg brushing against his momentarily. "What is it Jeth?"

Jethro shrugged and flipped the body back onto its back, the mouth falling open as he did so. He sighed and pulled at the small bag that the woman had, shaking it her pulled out a black hand gun and a few magazines. He picked up the weapon and handed the weapon to his friend. She raised an eyebrow but took the weapon and stood examining it. He went back to rumaging the bag and found a lighter and a pack of cigarettes. He opened the back to see it was half full, or empty, depending on how you thought about it. He placed one between his lips and shook the lighter hearing the fluid slosh around before he lit the thing. He stood up and placed the packet and lighter into his black leather jacket.

Ellowyn looked over at him. "I don't want it." She sighed handing him to gun. So many had been killed all ready due to weapons like this. He nodded and took the gun from his and tucked it in the back of his pants. Though Ellowyn slipped the rounds into her olive green messanger bag. She looked up to see Jethro picking up his rifle. "Ready?" He said and she nodded her curly head. "Roll out." He said, before letting out a whistle for the dog who came bounding up from the body Ellowyn sure hoped he wasn't eating. This was their life. Moving from place to place, temporary shelters in the Wastes. Looking for any sort of human life left.

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
Ambrus

3:49pm Mar 3 2012 (last edited on 3:50pm Mar 3 2012)

Normal User

Ryker:

I begin jogging, Kye keeping pace, my comabt boots kicking up hot sand as I jog.

Keep in shape, especially during times like these where I spend most of my life as a running and gunning wastelandic nomad. My legs carried me a good mile and a half before I had to take a breather. I cracked my neck and went into a once convienence store building, looking for my kind of treasure. A Cigar. Ohhman how I craved it. Equal to smoking a pack of cigarettes, Bad for you. But damn. So good. Especially the Black Wine, Wood tipped ones. As I entered, I held my M-16 in a defensive, cautious manner. I walked towards the counter, slowly, looking around the dimly lit store. I make a hand gesture to Kye, signaling him to search and destroy any threats. He takes off, like a little soldier. I then quicken my pace and go behind the counter and search. One left. A miracle on my behalf. I took the cigar, wrapped in a thin la
yer of plastic covering and packed it. Grabbed some food, a monster to keep me running and walked to the door, Kye met up with me outside as I was lighting my Cigar. I took a huff of the Wine flavored smoke, held it for a second, and blew it out. "Come, Kye" we began walking. A trail of sweet smoke trailed us.

Kitten:

Perfect weapon for trading any merchants around this area.

I grinned about my little invention. I walked back to my shed grabbed more magazines and my sniper and climbed the ladder to the roof and sat on the chair positioned, over-looking the wastes. I hum a tune I learned in military camp and looked at a picture of my best friend I made in the military. He was the best friend I ever had. And I left him. Ryker. I wonder if he made it home from Iraq before the incident. He made it as a soldier before I did. He was such a sweet heart. I still wish I could see him again. He was a loyal and determined Soldier. Even though he didn't agree with the nuking of the planet. I place the picture back in my boot, And continue watching over my home.

My lonely, Eerie home.

Flygon

4:20pm Mar 3 2012 (last edited on 4:27pm Mar 3 2012)

Normal User

Hours passed. 6 of them. Cub had been waiting. exploring, and then waiting some more. On the surface it would be evening about now. An abandoned suburb perhaps? There was some form of buildings up there... although more likely an old army base. It was a military hide after all. 
A pulse. Another pulse. The sign of life. Pain returned. The woman groaned and screamed. writhing on her back, arching her spine. Her body jolted violently. Spasmed and twitched. It stopped. 
Jolting up, eyes wide and breathing heavily, the blonde brought her hand to her chest and closed her eyes. Waiting a few minuets to calm down she stood up and stretched. Her joints clicked as she did several cardio stretches and twisted her neck. Sighing she gave a pleasant smile to the canine who stood in the door way. "Hey boy." She said, kneeling down. The canine padded his way over to her and looked into her eyes and then yawned, layers upon layers of jagged teeth like that of a crocodile where visible. "Tired huh?" She asked. The canine just looked at her again. "Well, did you find a shower?" She questioned again. The mutated hound turned and bounded to the door. Barking for her to follow.
After finding the shower, the revitalized woman had cleaned her cloths and allowed them to dry beside a fire that she made. In the meantime, she had paraded around in her underwear scavenging for items that would be of use. The fruits where luscious. Even in a time of crisis, the military still had the better of us all. Was one of her thought as she raided the cafeteria, or at least something that would equate to that. Despite all the dead, there was no carrion. All these people had died of either radiation, starvation, or of some other aerosol. However, she doubted it was starvation as there was plenty of food for her to raid.
Clothed once again, The woman decided it was time to breach the surface once again. Finding the exit was fairly simple, following the arrows was one of the most relaxing feats she had taken part in as of late. 
As she scaled the steps, she removed a cam corder from her bag; One of the treasures she had discovered. 
Vynessa Everton. Just killed myself again. The toll is up to 147 deaths since my last recording. Shot myself in the head. Would have died by poisoning. Don't know where i am yet, but somewhere with an underground military shelter. No other survivors in two months. I found this camcorder about an hour ago, decided i would continue with these death videos. they keep me amused. Any who, I see daylight coming in through the door. Speak to you again camera after my next death.

~~~

"Lilith? Thats my name? It sounds familiar, but that isn't it... Oh god, why can't I remember anything?" Where the thoughts thats ran through Lilith's head. Her bare-feet felt cold against the metal floor. She had been wandering these corridors for hours now and they all looked the same. Lilith had cried, however tears only rolled down her right cheek, a sensation that made her giggle, trying to stay positive, although finding yourself in an abandoned laboratory, a cyborg no less, was really difficult to make positive. 
She was only 14. She was 14, although from the dust and cobwebs she doubted it was still 2012. She has been looking forward to Christmas. She was going to be getting a terminator box set, which she now found pretty ironic. Despite remembering little, the memories she did have where selective. She recalled that she had had a cat named twinkle, was rather shy at school. A boy she liked called Ryan had told her he liked her, and she had a fondness of fantasy and Sci-fi... It was a way to escape the reality she lived. Now being flung into one of the realities she craved, she wasn't that fond of it anymore. 
Coming to what would have been a set of double doors, she walked to the archway that had metal hanging off hinges. 
She stopped. This couldn't be real. Everywhere was wasted. She wished it was a dream, but everything had seemed so real. The sensation of crying from one eye returned, although this time she did not find it amusing. Everything she knew of was gone.
Her friends, her family, herself. 
She had been a 14 year old girl, who lead a normal 14 year-old girls life. 
That wasn't the case anymore.

Knightly Lord of Paor.
33 unique bois
MochiCx

5:16pm Mar 3 2012

Normal User

Aaron:
I walked alongside of Nix, stepping over the dead corpses that blocked my path. I put a hand to my forehead as the sun beat down lazily onto my neck.  We spoke no words to each other as we trekked further.  I kept a blank, expressionless face when the putrid acid smell wafted upward. Nothing lived. Nothing as lived for a few years.  Anything that has made it this far, would surely die due to the parasites.  I grunted when she fell down again. She picked herself up.  We finally reached the end of the place we had been journeying for so long.  A deadly drop. Below was jagged rocks and water.  It was a sickly color. Dead bodies floated in it too.  

Nix:
I felt Aarons hand stop me. I heard the splash of water. Though, i didnt smell the salt. I knew that the water was bad. I took off my jacket and tied it around my waist, moving my hands carefully over the knot to make sure it was secure. My lips were a tight line. I turned my head back to Aaron, or where we should have been standing and gave a curt nod. I think he nodded back. i stepped back, then jumped.

Ambrus

8:23pm Mar 3 2012 (last edited on 8:23pm Mar 3 2012)

Normal User

Ryker:

"Dammit"

I cursed loudly as I sliced open my arm on a piece of protruding metal. I looked at the cut on my arm as blood trickled from the wound. Ouch. I can dodge bullets from raiders and bandits, I can evade mutated creatures. And I get hurt by scrap metal. I took my survival knife and cut a strip off my denim jeans, wrapping it around the wound. Whatever. Pain is temporary. I continue to scavenge the buildings, looking for ammunition, or food. Perhaps a first aid kit, or even a tote bag / backpack. Kye flanked me as I marched through broken streets cluttered with trash, totaled vehicles, and chunks of building. I held my M-16 looking around as I walked, occasionally kicking something ahead of me to bring any life out. I wish I could somehow find someone.

I hate being alone.

Kitten:

Boom. Headshot. 10pts.

I kept score on a small slightly scorched notepad, As a little game. I played video games at base, and this was just one nightmare-ish reality. Why not make a little humor out of the carnage? I set my sniper to the side and stifle a yawn. Bed. I climb back down and close and lock the hatch with a wood plank and board the door and holes up and climb into bed, My sniper set on the ground and my knife under my pillow.

Sleep..

Flygon

5:02am Mar 4 2012 (last edited on 5:02am Mar 4 2012)

Normal User

It was dark out. "Probably should have stayed down there, hey cub?" Joked Vynessa, returning the recorder to her satchel. She was correct in think there where buildings up here, but it was a city rather than a suburb. Debris littered the floor a buildings lay demolished. "Wonder where this place was?" She muttered, crouching down to pick up a stuffed rabbit. Finding a convenience store would be convenient, or at least a map.  
Whipping her 44 mag and knife from its holster she rested it the revolver on her fore arm as she held the knife. There was something up ahead. 
Sidestepping an upturned bus she glared out into the abyss of dark. The buildings that remained blocked all light in the near distance. She cursed, wishing to have brought a torch. Cub Emmit a low growls, snarling to show rows of razor teeth and stout scales standing on end either side off his spinal chord. 
Whatever it was, it was sentient.
 Cub never got defensive when it was a mere animal. 

~~~

No!
Why did this have to happen?
Could she even be considered human anymore?
Lilith crouched down in the archway. She had seen the films. What if she was never even human to begin with? What if these fragments of memory where planted in her head to make her think she was once human? She had so many question and no-one was there to answer them. 
More "Memories" had wandered into her head, although this time more staggered and less correlating. 
A blonde girl.
Who is she?
Missiles.
Is that was happened?
A house.
What has that got to do with anything?
Resting in the archway, Lilith thought it best if she just fell asleep. That was if she could fall asleep... She could.

Knightly Lord of Paor.
33 unique bois
Ambrus

8:02am Mar 4 2012

Normal User

Ryker:

I signaled to Kye

"Search."

Kye skirted the buildings, staying silent and in cover as he inspected the shilouettes. Human and animal. He emitted a bark that only I could hear and I grinned. Another survivor. I fired two shots in the air. To show I'm just a wandering survivor, I mean no harm.

"Hello?"

I call out, my deep voice waivering slightly. A bit nervous. I haven't been social with anyone since I was in Iraq. I had to hide as soon as I was flown home. Kye let out a bark for the survivor, letting them know he was safe, and that he was approaching with caution. He neared the human and animal,

Curiously.

Kitten:

Screech!!

My alarm screamed, faltering a bit. I sat up in my bed and yawned. Stretching slightly. My stomach lurched and growled as I stood up and I doubled over in pain. I haven't eaten in

3 days.

I grab my knife and slip it into my satchel deesigned for it, and picked up my sniper and slung her over my shoulder. The gun strap resting between my shoulder and my neck. I quietly unboarded the door and stepped out into the seeping dawn; crimson red skies with sickly yellow clouds sauntered past the few rare white clouds, or even the occasional rain cloud.

I hope it rains.

I walk to a nearby store I had marked on my home made map and went in, knife drawn. Clenched my other hand, knuckles turned white beneath my gloves as I grabbed whatever enclosed food or drink item I could. All of a sudden I heard something from behind and I whipped around to be face to face with a raider. I quickly dodged a shot and stabbed him in the stomach, delivering the same upper cut I had on the practice dummy. He fell to the ground, bleeding out. Crying and writhing in agony. I went back to scavenging and ran back home.

Flygon

1:10pm Mar 4 2012 (last edited on 1:11pm Mar 4 2012)

Normal User

"Hello?"

Well this was a turn for the better. Flare like shots had been fired into the air moments before. Holstering her knife, she brushed strands of hair from her eyes with the barrel of her gun; keeping it in hand was advised. The new acquaintance may have been hostile. "Heel, Cub." She instructed swiftly, the canine following orders and returned to her side, spines disappear into black fur.
He seemed nervous. He voice wavered. Deciding that he was of no threat, (possessing nothing that would decapitate anyway) she took precautionary steps forward before walking confidently closer so he was in visible range, however still kept a moderate distance between the two. "Are you sure that was wise stranger?" She asked, an eyebrow raised. "I know i find ammo hard to come by." She ended, scoffing slightly. "Besides, who is to say that there isn't..."She inhaled,  tilting her head and shrugged. "Creatures, that now know of our position?" She finished, rolling her shoulders back. 

Knightly Lord of Paor.
33 unique bois
Ambrus

7:14pm Mar 4 2012 (last edited on 7:14pm Mar 4 2012)

Normal User

Ryker:

I speak with a defensive ring

"If they know of our position, Kye will search and destroy. And our scents would have possibly alerted them by now. And plus, I find ammo rather..Quick." I grin and step into a flickering streetlight, my large bulky form casting a large shadow over Kye and I signal, Kye races off to search and destroy. "Nothing can escape him." I gloated, my chest swelled with pride as he stalked the shadows like a silent assassin. "Plus creatures don't worry me. After spending a year or two in Iraq." I shrug and crack my neck

BB8

8:51pm Mar 4 2012

Normal User

[[ Damnit. -.- I'll just describe what they look like as I go along then. xD ]]

"Kara." A sharp voice called out the petite girl's name. "We have to keep moving." 

The girl named Kara turned and looked up at her partner. By up, I literally mean up. The man was roughly a foot taller than the 5' 3" that Kara was. "Willis, let me finish here." Kara's voice was commanding, much unlike the usual softness that her voice had. With that, Kara turned her back on the man and went back to the body she was looking at. It was the body of a small girl who didn't look a year over six. 

The man sighed and took the dagger out of it's holder. He didn't know if, or when, the monsters would come again. He just hoped that Kara would hurry up and finish gathering stuff on the body. For some reason, it bothered him. He knew it shouldn't; this is a harsh world and they needed the supplies.... But still.

"Ah, I think I got something!" Kara's voice snapped the guy out of his train of thought. "Just another knife," Kara said, wiping the blood off it's handle. She pressed the sharp knife into her partner's hand, being careful not to cut him. She caught the look in his eyes and sighed. "Fine, Shane. We can go now."

Shane nodded and pocketed the knife in his heavy duty back-pack. He waited until Kara picked up Eli, the cat she refused to travel without, and started walking again. After a rough half an hour, Shane began to get nervous. He could tell they were approaching a city, as more and more dead bodies scattered the ground. The scent was almost unbearable. 

"Kara, can you sense anything coming?" Shane said, his voice overly calm. 

Kara paused, taking a moment to 'taste' the air. A relieved sigh passed over her lips as she shook her hair. "I can't get anything, other than your damn almond taste." Kara paused to scowl at him. "Out of all the tastes you could have... Freaking almond!"

Flygon

2:19am Mar 5 2012

Normal User

Vynessa laughed. "That is most probably true, the Ammo that is." She decided to say. Magazines for the M-16 would have been much more frequent to find, So the woman was always more reserved on firing. She was however dubious about about him spend time in Iraq. Unless of course it was after the apocalypse. War carried on there for years... well killing, carried on there for years.
"Oh no doubt about. Few survivors should be scared. I was 14 when this mess started." She rubbed the back of her neck beneath the turtle neck, her cold fingers spending a shiver down her spine. "And you could say i have more than a survivable amount of creature in my life time. Even the best of them would have died." She said this half heartedly, primarily so it wouldn't seem to much of a gloat. To anyone normal, it would sound as if she was saying she was invincible. well, in retrospect yes, but several hours would pass before this invincibility of hers would kick in. 
"Your Kye there may be a great hunter, but a swarm would be difficult to combat." She took a step closer, standing on what once, would have been a hand.

Knightly Lord of Paor.
33 unique bois
Ambrus

4:58am Mar 5 2012 (last edited on 4:58am Mar 5 2012)

Normal User

Ryker:

"If there's a group, Kye will alert us with a high pitched bark, on a frequency most creatures cannot detect" I coughed and sighed "The war sucked. And I bet you anything. If there are soldiers still alive now, they're fighting still. I wouldn't doubt it" I shruged, slinging my M-16 over my shoulder "I had just unboarded the plane coming from Iraq when I heard the news, I was supposed to be on 2 weeks leave to visit family, but instead had to hide because nobody was present to pick me up from the airport and there was the nuclear attack on it's way" I lightly tapped a piece of dry wall with the tip of my combat boots. I looked at you, you could tell by all the events happening so fast I was already deteriorating at such a young age. So was my mental health.

Flygon

1:31pm Mar 5 2012

Normal User

Vynessa stretched her arms, followed by placing her hand gun back into its holster. The pair seemed to have relaxed around each other, so there was no longer a need to be wary of one firing at the other. He seemed lost. metaphorically speaking that was. They where all lost in the barren waste of land. 
"The names Vynessa." She told him bluntly, glaring to him with some concern. Her concern faded, and was replaced with a smirk. "So, what'cha say to bunking here for the night?" She asked him, glancing back over to the bus subconsciously. There would be upholstery in that vehicle, and it was upside down, so there would be no dust. She pondered for a bit and then shook her head. "I just came from an old hive that is about five minuets, there are beds down there."
She was being open with this boy.
He seemed worse for wares, so a same and comfortable nights sleep would do him good.

Knightly Lord of Paor.
33 unique bois
Ambrus

7:22pm Mar 5 2012

Normal User

Ryker:

A small side smile opened up on my face, "My name's Ryker" I looked around and looked back at Vynessa. "Sounds about good" I smile more and stretch, moving my green hair out of my face. "Sleep is a hard find out here in the wastes. Been livin' off of energy drinks" I chuckled half heartedly, Kye returns to my side and slowly walks over to Vynessa and sniffs slightly, and looks up at you, wagging his boney tail.

SerenitySorrow

7:26pm Mar 5 2012

Normal User

"Reagan." Ellowyns voice called out nervously. She chewed on her bottom lip and looked around. They were nearing an old city, they had made it thus far without any encounters but you never know. She looked over at the man who was kicking a rock across the abandon road, stepping over whatever bodies were there. Her blue eyes went to her side hoping to see the dog, but he was gone. SHe looked ahead and saw him weaving his underfed body through open buildings and cars, his nose to the ground his ears up like satelite dishes.

"JR," Ellowyn said again nervously shifting her messanger bag. "What?" He finally answered moving a cigarette from his mouth and turning his steely blue gaze to her. "I don't like it here." she stated simply, as she crunched what looked like a bone under her boot. He huffed and shook his head. "Look we need a place to stay for the night, this city is a better place than any. Maybe you'll find the people you so desperately need."

He shrugged carrying on, holding his rifle. He was always partial to the M-16 himself, standard Marine's issue. He continued walking up the deserted street, he could feel his companions unease coming off in waves. He breathed out a string of smoke and looked around, noticing that that dog was now gone. He raised a dark eyebrow but decided against saying something. Beast would find his way back.

((Not really sure what to do...))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
Flygon

12:43pm Mar 6 2012

Normal User

Vynessa nodded to the canine named Kye. Walking back to the opening she had come from with Ryker and the two hounds in toe, her gaze drifted from side to side. A few minuets pas.sed and she finally replied to the mention of energy drinks. "Not fond of energy drinks. Give me abdominal pains." She said, out of the blue. 
The need to go into detail was not necessarily. Who would want to know about someone else's excretory habits. Reaching the hatch door, pebbles where kicked into the abyss of stairs, echoing upwards. She lent onto the frame and held her arm out. "After you, my son." She joked, her other hand delving into her pocket. She pulled out a few empty wrappers and dropped them onto the floor. After her raid, she had previously eaten several bars to up her strength after her reboot. This was however after she had re-clothed herself, and she forgot about them until now. 
"The beds are in the military quarters." She told him. 

Knightly Lord of Paor.
33 unique bois
Ambrus

6:36pm Mar 6 2012

Normal User

Ryker:

I chuckled "Don't fancy them much myself, but they're the only thing that keep a nomad going nowadays." I smile and walk in past you, "Safety is your thing now isn't it?" I throw a glance back at you, a raised eye brow and a grin shows a slight flirting side of me, mainly not on purpose. "Military chambers are pretty damn sturdy when it comes to protection against outside enemies or weather...Depending on how it's styled atleast." I say quickly, trying to hide the fact I was accidentally flirting. My face turns a slight shade of red.

There I go again. Rambling nervously.

Go to page: 1, 2