3:58pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

[I'll make them.]

Logo
Moo123

5:51pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

-BrookClan-

Wolfheart stretched and yawned, shaking out his thick silver fur. He padded out of the warriors den and into the dense morning sunlight that engulfed the camp. With a flick of his ears, he swept his tired eyes around the clearing, stifling another yawn. There didn't seem to be many cats awake.

~

Poppypaw rolled over in her nest, blinking a few times groggily. She pushed herself onto her paws and stretched out her sleek body. She could see light filtering through the entrance to the apprentice's den, a sign that she had slept well into the morning. As she pushed her way out, she noticed that most others had too.

~

Snakepaw grunted, blinking his malicious yellow eyes at whoever had woken him up by treading on his tail. Nobody else seemed to be awake but him, although the tip of his sister's tail had just disappeared into the clearing. With a hiss under his breath, he got up and trudged outside after her. 

-LeafClan-

Limefeather pawed through her herbs, sorting through the usable ones and the damaged ones. She noticed, faintly, that she was running out of juniper berries and burdock root. She'd have to get her apprentice and go out to find some later. She purred fondly to herself just thinking about her apprentice, Rosepaw. 

~

Oakfeather groaned, rolling over in his current half-asleep state. Something poked into his flesh, making him jump to his paws with a startled yelp. He blinked sleepily at the thorn he'd rolled onto, pulling it out of his leg with his teeth. That was the only draw back of his favorite sleeping place just outside the warriors den; there were a lot of thorns laying on the dusty ground.

He trudged into the clearing, padding up to the freshkill pile. His stomach growled in anticipation, but it was soon revealed that there was nothing but a few mice and a finch. Oakfeather sighed. He and his apprentice would have to go hunting today. 

-Outside the Clans-

Zane wormed his way through the small, malnourished trees outside the Clan borders. His empty stomach seemed to wail pitifully, begging for food. "Chain," he whimpered, pale green eyes lingering on the lush grounds only steps in front of them. "There's so much food in there. I'm starving."

Chain sat down beside his brother, baby blue eyes unreadable as he thought. "Too many cats," he decided in a gravelly voice. "But you have a point, Zane. There is a lot of food to go around in there..." His own stomach growled its complaint as he got onto his paws. "Let's go and be quick about it."

They trotted onto Clan territory, splitting up, and heading their own way in search of food. Chain headed further into LeafClan territory while Zane wandered into BrookClan. They would meet back in dead-tree place after they fed. 

wuss poppin jimbo
ssather

6:54pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Ravenpaw sniffed the air, her tail swishing around. She walked towards the dirrection of a very odd scent until she came the the border between Brookclan and Leafclan territory. She stopped, her toes on the very edge of the border and looked around for what she had smelt. She pounced back and her fur bristled as she heard a small noise come from a bush near by. A low growl came from her throat as she approached the bush curiously. She jumped back as another cat walked out of the bush. The cat only looked at her curiously as if she was wearing a rat on her head. Then the cat did the strangest thing. He attacked her! At first his fur bristled and his muscles tensed and then slashed at her eyes. Ravenpaw let out a small shriek before jumping back again. She watched as the cat raced towards her knocking her to the side and nearly making her loose her balance. She turned around just as the cat pounced onto her, its weight making her fall. She closed her eyes, rolling onto her back trying to get the cat off.

Ravenpaw opened her eyes and looked around. She was on her back and her nest was a mess but she wasn't injured in anyway. It was just a bad dream... She thought calming down. She got up and shook the moss off of her back and padded outside.

mercyme6

7:12pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Dewpaw was finishing her work, just as Mistpaw was. She ran to their meeting spot and waited.

Mistpaw met her moments later, rubbing his paw." Tripped and got a few scratches, nothing unusual!" Mistpaw joked.

Dewpaw laughed. "You're so clumsy, Mistpaw!"she giggled.

Mistpaw blushed. " So, how's your work?" He asked

Dewpaw smiled. " Good, well, I gotta go, Mist, see ya later!" She said, both of them heading of in the wrong direction.

Mistpaw laughed." Wrong way, Dewpaw!" he noted. 

Dewpaw blushed and turned around, right into Mistpaw's nose.

They both backed up and hurried away.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
Moo123

1:25pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

{ bump. ^0^ }

wuss poppin jimbo
Moo123

7:40am Sep 13 2010

Normal User

{ .. Where'd everyone go? ;( }

{ -bump- } 

wuss poppin jimbo
fullmoon

2:24pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

Miststar wandered up to Owlflight. "I think it's time for a hunting patrol." She said. "Call two more cats."

Detneth106

5:21pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

[Give me a second D:]

Logo
Detneth106

7:24pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

-BrookClan-

Willowpaw made an irritated noise in the back of her throat when the rustling sound that Poppypaw and Snakepaw had made woke her.

Can they be even louder?  She thought angrily, standing up and shaking herself when she realized that sleeping for even a little bit longer wasn’t an option. Grooming herself swiftly she stood up.

She slid out lithely from the den, giving her gleaming black coat another half-hearted lick. ‘Hello Wolfheart,’ she meowed cheerfully to her mentor, padding up to him briskly. ‘Are we learning anything new today?’

~

Nightstorm sat in the clearing nearby the fresh-kill pile, her yellow-green eyes staring at each cat balefully as they awoke. ‘Snakepaw!’ she called gruffly, stretching her long limbs gracefully as she stood to greet her apprentice. ‘Don’t look so grumpy. I’m teaching you new battle moves today.’

~

The chattering of starlings and other such early morning birds woke Loneheart, who sat in his den with a calm ex
pression on his muzzle. He was sorting through a pile of mismatched herbs, his paws dividing with the swiftness born of practice and experience.

‘Marigold, catnip, horsetail, raspberry leaf…oh, and dock as well.’ His mews were powerful and his voice deep, not the sound you would expect of the gentle Medicine Cat.

-LeafClan-

Whiskers twitched and closed eyelids blinked wearily as the small apprentice lifted her head. `Morning already?’ she mewed groggily. Her tail flicked slowly from side to side as she slipped out of the small den she called hers and her mentor’s.

‘Limefeather? Do you nead help?’ she asked softly, padding up behind her mentor. Limefeather seemed to be purring about something, but she usually was delighted by one thing or the other, so Rosepaw wasn’t especially concerned about it.

~

Hawkgaze stretched out lazily on the sunning rock, muscles rippling beneath his midnight pelt. He jumped off the rock suddenly, heading for the apprentice’s den.

‘Dewpaw!’ he called out loudly as he approached, swinging his head from side to side as he searched for his erstwhile apprentice.

~

Stormfang nodded a quick hello to Oakfeather as his fellow warrior pas.sed. ‘How is the prey running?’ he meowed politely, the shining in his eyes giving away his gladness at meeting his friend. ‘I see there isn’t much prey left.’

~

Whisperpaw skidded up to his mentor, managing a quick mew of hello to the other senior warrior before breaking into a quick sentence.

‘Fox by the border. Male and unusually large. I saw it when I was at the dirtplace!’

He gazed up at Oakfeather worriedly, pawing the ground. ‘Should we do something about it?’ This time his voice was softer and had a more tentative tone to it.

-Outside the Clans-

Scree’s eyes narrowed when she saw an approaching cat. She could tell it was male, and she tended to dislike the arrogant toms. She hissed with even more displeasure when she noticed that he was heading into LeafClan territory.

‘That’s my feeding ground, thieving furball,’ she growled loudly, leaping down effortlessly behind him.

Logo
InvalidNumbers

8:01pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

Name:Bella

Eye Color:Amber

Appearance:

Clan:none, kittypet

Personality:Loving and playful, will attack if needed

Mate:none, open

Crush:none, open

Kits:none

Other: rawr. none

99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Beiber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. I am one of the 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACK FLIP!"
Moo123

8:32pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

-Brookclan-

"Hmm," Wolfheart mumbled thoughtfully, staring fondly at his apprentice. "We could train a little more." He stretched out once again, sunlight warming his fur. "Do you want to though? I'm up for anything. I'm feeling pretty flexible." 

~

Snakepaw blinked a few times, forcing the fake smile he'd worn everyday since he was first made an apprentice. "Sounds like fun," he lied in a falsely cheerful voice. He wondered faintly if they were going to eat first before leaving, but said nothing.

~

-LeafClan-

Limefeather smiled at Rosepaw. "We're running out of juniper berries and burdock root," she said with a wide yawn. She'd gotten up early to sort her herbs, leaving her a little groggy. "Perhaps we should go out and get some. And maybe some more water mint."

~

"Nope," he said in a slightly depressed tone. "We'll have to go hunting." Oakfeather started to say something else, before he was cut off by his apprentice. His fur stood on end at the mention of a fox. "We could get a few warriors and investigate," he said thoughtfully. "Or we could tell our leader and get their opinion." He thought for a moment, smirking at Stormfang.

"Want to come along?" he asked. Usually his brother, Wolfheart, was the immature one, but Oakfeather was starting to crave a little fun. He couldn't remember the last thing he did something just because he wanted to. 

-Outside the Clans-

Chain turned his scarred body around to face her with suddenly cold eyes. "Pardon," he said, gravelly voice more like a deep growl than anything. "But did you just call me a thieving furball?" He barked a short, unamused laugh, unsheathing his claws. "Let's hope you didn't, for your sake." His stomach grumbled loudly in anticipation.

wuss poppin jimbo
ssather

9:20pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

Ravenpaw padded towards the fresh kill pile. She grabbed a mouse and sat down to eat. Her tail wrapped around her paws as two small kits hurried out of the queens den chasing each other. She rolled her eyes watching Starkit and Magnetkit play-attack eachother as they bumped and crashed into other cats. She finally heard a yelp come from what sounded like Magnetkit and a satisfied giggle come from Starkit. She was about to go make sure Magnetkit was okay when she saw the small kit jump back up and attack his sister like nothing had even happened. She sighed taking a bite from her mouse as she heard the two kits start to argue about 'who would be a better warrior and blah blah blah...', then finally there mother came said told them to calm down and come take a nap. Ravenpaw finished the rest of her mouse and headed back towards the medicine cat's den. She poked her head inside and saw that her mentors was awake. "Good morning!" She said quietly but still cheerful.

Detneth106

10:34pm Sep 14 2010 (last edited on 10:43pm Sep 14 2010)

Normal User

-BrookClan-

Willowpaw grinned at her mentor. 'Wolfheart,' she meowed, her manner now serious. 'You are the mentor, not me. It's not my place to decide what we're doing.'

Though her eyes were calm and her voice neutral, Willowpaw's twitching tail betrayed her obvious amusement.

~

Nightstorm sighed. 'Snakepaw, if you aren't happy, don't act happy for other cats' sakes,' she meowed bluntly, staring at her apprentice reprovingly. 'There's no point to it and it puts you in a better mood. But if you're going to mope about and not take your training seriously I could just as.sign you to cleaning the elders' bedding.'

~

Loneheart nodded absentmindedly at his apprentice. 'Ah, yes, we need some juniper berries, and mallow and marigold leaves. Can I trust you to collect them if you take a warrior along? I suggest Wolfheart, unless he's busy.'

-Leafclan-

'Really?' Rosepaw mewed hopefully. 'I've been stuck in camp for ages. Oh, and yesterday when I was fixing up Willowpaw's paw, I noticed we were short on cobwebs. Should we keep an eye out for those?'

~

'We should get rid of it immediately,' Stormfang growled. 'It's pretty much standard I believe if a potentially dangerous animal is near the camp. Just in case it gets too close when we're speaking to the leader. Us three could be enough...but in a pinch we could ask Hawkgaze as well.'

~

Whisperpaw sighed and scuffed the earth with one paw. 'I don't know if I want to see a fox. From what I've heard they're dangerous and vicious creatures that can kill a full-grown warrior.' He looked away shamefully and he could feel his fur heat up with embaras.sment.

-Outside the Clans-

'Sounds like you're too hungry to think about eating,' Scree remarked, padding around the tom. 'And trust me, I'm no badger when it comes to fighting either. I would invite you to try but you seem faint with hunger.' 

Her eyes glittered teasingly as she taunted him, unsheathing her own claws and keeping her attention on his eyes and paws.

Logo
ssather

10:37pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

((Hawkgaze and Oakfeather are in Leafclan.XD))

Detneth106

10:43pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

[afuafbuabuefbufb....O_o']

Logo
ssather

10:50pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

"Okay, I will go check to see if he is busy." Ravenpaw said walking back out of the medicine cat den. She nearly was run over by Starkit and Magnetkit as they raced by. She hopped out of the way and let out a loud hiss as her fur bristled. She growled mumbling something to herself before she headed towards Wolfheart and Willowpaw.

fullmoon

5:22pm Sep 15 2010 (last edited on 5:23pm Sep 15 2010)

Normal User

Moo123

4:21pm Sep 16 2010

Normal User

-BrookClan-

Wolfheart snorted. "So? You're a smart she-cat. You know what you want to learn. We'll go at your pace." He yawned again, still not quite over his morning sluggishness. "And besides, sometimes making all the decisions gets boring." He chuckled, glancing towards the approaching Ravenpaw. "Hello there," he said, blinking a few times. "Can I help you?"

~

Snakepaw's smile dropped. "Well I don't get why I can't be a warrior now," he said, frowning at her as usual, nursery soft fur fluffed out. Regardless, he got onto his paws. "Fine, then. Let's go practice fighting. So you can crush me. Again." His tail tip flicked unhappily at the thought. 

~

-LeafClan-

Limefeather chuckled, cleaning up the herbs on the ground. "Good idea," she purred, bending down to pick up the ruined herbs. They'd dispose of these on their way there. She stretched out her cramping muscles, padding out of her den and into the sunlight.

~

"That's only if the warrior is a silly mouse-brain like Stormfang," he chuckled, nudging his friend playfully. "no, really, Whisperpaw. We'll be fine. Trust me. And you'll have to see a fox sooner or later." Oakfeather nosed Stormfang. "We'll wait here. You go get Hawkgaze."

~

-Outside the Clans-

Chain smirked, looking perversely amused by this. "If I'm still walking and talking, I've still got some fight in me," he rumbled, tail tip twitching. "And there ain't no such thing as hunting grounds for loners like you and me. Just them there Clan cats." He nodded his head, signalling to the forest behind him. "It's every cat for them self out here."  

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

6:41pm Sep 16 2010

Normal User

-BrookClan-

Willowpaw shook her head ruefully. 'Fine, be bored with making decisions then,' she mewed, adding  a fake yawn for effect. 'I want to go badger hunting today.' Her eyes glittered teasingly as she turned to face the approaching Ravenpaw.

'Hey Ravenpaw!' she exclaimed, purring at the sight of her former denmate. 'How are you?'

~

Nightstorm's mew was gentle when she spoke again, her eyes gazing down at Snakepaw solemnly. 'Snakepaw, you have spirit, and talent, but you are still too young yet for the warrior ceremony. Trust me, I was just as impatient as you are now when I was an apprentice. Even more so because I began as a kittypet. Come now. And besides, me beating you teaches you humility.' 

~

-LeafClan-

Rosepaw trailed behind, letting out a small purr as the warm sunlight touched her back. She gave her chest fur a rough lick and padded through the clearing, sniffing the air as she pas.sed the fresh-kill pile. 

'Limefeather,' she murmured weakly, giving her mentor a frightened look. 'I smell crow-food. I thought the warriors were careful about such things. Is it an omen...?'

~

Stormfang grumbled something about senior warriors being ordered about by younger ones as he stalked off, though he shot an amused look at his friend's direction before slipping into the warrior's den.

He shot a quick look around the dark interior but it was obvious that no cat still lay asleep in the musty den. 

'Hawkgaze!' he called as he padded out of the entrance. 'There you are!' He ran up to the younger warrior and nudged him impatiently. 'We're going foxhunting today! Come on!'

~

Hawkgaze gave a lazy yawn and frowned at Stormfang. 'I can't find Dewpaw. She's been missing since sunrise!' Sighing he stood and stretched his muscles. 'I can't leave the cap until I know where she is or found out what's happened.'

~

-Outside the Clans-

Scree sighed furiously but she acknowledged his words. 'Well then,' she mewed slowly, giving a stretch that sent a ripple of pleasure up her spine, 'why don't we go steal their food together. I've heard eight paws work better than four.'

Logo
fullmoon

6:47pm Sep 16 2010

Normal User

((Miststar talked to her deputy..))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3