{:I think that if I try any harder....:}{ Experimented on/Romance RP}{:I'll just fall more..:}

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
fullmoon

7:10pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

Simon stared at the picture Dravius had drawn. Suddenly, the wind picked up and the dirt shifted, and in the place where Dravius's picture had been was a dove. "Uh, sorry." Simon mumbled. "Just gettin' used to the power-thing."

ferretflitz

7:18pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

Dravius shrugged and wrote, It was a little morbid, anyway. It seems stuff like that is all I can draw.

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

fullmoon

7:22pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

Simon grabbed Dravius's hand and gently squeezed. She felt a jolt of pain and agony, but she idn't let go. "I'll help," She said gently, moving Dravius's hand. Eventually, in the sand was a simple cat, just simple. "See?" She asked softly. "You can, you just need to try." She kept holding on, even though tears were streaming down her face. She then let go. "Try,"

ferretflitz

7:28pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

Dravius looked up at Simon and kept his face steady. He closed his eyes and wrote slowley, I'm sorry. All I do is make others sad and hurt.

Fox

7:32pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

The deal suddenly popped into Rasku's head, and the more he socialized with the experiments the harder it got to fulfil his duties.  He had been sent to capture one, but capturing just one could affect them all.  "I can't do it."  He stated, and wandered away calmly, yet quickly.

I\'m back.
fullmoon

7:33pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

Simon smiled. "It's okay. It's not your fault." She held his hand again, and looked into his eyes. "Your not a bad person. No one is. They just choose to do bad things. And you don't choose to do bad things. In fact, that isn't a bad thing. It's just just the way you are." She then let go of his hand, and then remembered the presence of Rasku.
((D'awww! XD))

ssather

7:33pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

Aurora walked in circles. She wished that she could do something now but it seemed like their was nothing to do. She groaned,"I am SOOOO BORED!" She heard a rumble,"What was that?" She asked looking towards the noise. She walked over to see a little kitten,"Aw...Aren't you cute!" She said smiling and picking up the kitten. The little kitten moewed rubbing its head againts Aurora's thumb.

ferretflitz

7:36pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

Dravius looked away, and stood up slowley. Hopping into a tree, he backed against the trunk and sunk his sharp teeth into his arm, black tears once more pouring down his face. He shook his head violently and retreated even further, until all the could be seen were his darkly glowing eyes.

fullmoon

7:38pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

((How do you hop into a tree? I want to know! >:D))

ssather

7:38pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

Aurora skipped towards the others,"Hey look what I found! His name is Mr. Fluffy Pant!" Aurora said.

ferretflitz

7:41pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

((Fssh. You put one foot on a root and the other one on a branch, ans jump. Only the skilled can do it. Needless to say, I cannot.))

fullmoon

7:41pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

((Ai did eet! Iz in tree! >:3 You look puney.))

ferretflitz

7:43pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

((No! *Takes chainsaw* You are NOT skilled enough!))

fullmoon

7:45pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

((I am! I in tree, no?))
Simon blinked. "What's wrong?" She asked gently. The dove took off into the tree and perched near Dravius.

mercyme6

7:45pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

(( fulleh... youre needed on the set.... ))

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
ssather

7:48pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

Mr. Fluffy Pants hopped off of Aurora's hand and walked over to Dravius. He started to purr as he rubbed his body against Dravius's leg.

ferretflitz

7:48pm Jan 22 2010 (last edited on 7:50pm Jan 22 2010)

Normal User

Dravius took his teeth out of his arm and hissed warningly at the dove, Eyes narrowed. Then he turned to the adorable kitten and bared his tteth, white glinting in the leaves.

Fox

7:49pm Jan 22 2010

Normal User

Rasku found himself at the mouth of a cave.  To most, it'd look very dark.  But as mentioned before Rasku saw everything slightly brighter.  He stumbled inside, crouching down beside the solid, cold wall.  His hard yellow eyes shut gently.  He questioned the correct path to take multiple times, still not coming up with a clear answer.

I\'m back.
Fox

12:04pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((Bump...?))

I\'m back.
ssather

1:47pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Aurora choked running up to the kitten and grabbing it. She let out a hiss before walking away,"Oh are you okay my little Fluffy pants?" She asked rubbing behind the cats ears. She gave a deadly look at Dravius and then looked back down at Mr.Fluffy Pants.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8