{I don't} mental camp RP {need help}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
iheartyou919

10:09pm Dec 16 2010

Normal User

((Hmm. -Quitting- ;.; Later, guys.))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
kakelover

12:09am Dec 18 2010

Normal User

((sorry I was gone for a while....life and all...anyway I'm back!))

"Yea, I guess." the boy replied, then went to answer one of the girls' questions. "I'm here because my neighbor, Mr. Lillie, found me near death and reported my parents, had them taken away form me. It's my faul, really...they only hit me because they care. They had no right to take them away, they did nothing wrong. I know they wouldn't really kill me.
Anyway, they think anyone living in 'that enviroment' would be screwed up so they sent me here to 'discuss my problems'. They thought maybe if I did well enough here that I might have a chance of being something in the real world."
Shawn was surprised on how much he told the girl he hardly knew. He pretty much just gushed out his life story. Embarr@ssed he asked her:
"What about you? What brings you here?"

\r\n
ilovetoshiro

8:50am Dec 18 2010

Normal User

Ivory clicked her neck when she heard Shawn's reply to Erins question. She closed her eyes and took a bite from her sandwich, quickly opening them again when something came at her from the dark. 

((Fail o3o))

Ikkaku: Rescue her? How many of you are here? Seven? Maybe eight?
Ichigo: Five people and a cat
Raven24

10:05am Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"Well, my father killed my mother, and then himself when I was really little, so I went to live with Alex and her family.  They always thought I was a psychopath or something, so when they sent Alex here, they sent me along with her.  Alex has OCD to the point where she developed Anorexia.  I'm almost like her protector here, I guess,"  Erin answered at the boy.

"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow."-Code Geass "Um, Ryuzaki?" "I'm a corpse." "Hunh?" "I have become a corpse. I cannot answer. I am dead."-DNAN:LABBMC
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4