{I don't} mental camp RP {need help}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
ilovetoshiro

10:12am Dec 13 2010

Normal User

Ivory looked to the boy in the door way and frowned. "You... aren't who I was looking for." She said slightly puzzled and curious to why someone other than Eleius opened the door. She tilted her head slightly to see round the door frame to one of the two beds. Her furrowed brow softened when she saw the familiar boy on the bed. "I thought for a moment... Never mind." she trailed off, looking back to the boy in the door way. "You are?" she questioned quite sternly.

Ikkaku: Rescue her? How many of you are here? Seven? Maybe eight?
Ichigo: Five people and a cat
Jazlyn

10:14am Dec 13 2010

Normal User

(*lurks*)

I here voices and they always boss me around XD
kakelover

11:29am Dec 13 2010

Normal User

((Koga!))

"Shawn." he said absentmindedly. He walked back to his bed and pulled out a thick black book. Might as well read when you aren't wanted. The thought made him frown as he remembered his life at home, never wanted.
He quickly opened the book to where he left off to avoid any painful memories.

\r\n
Jazlyn

11:57am Dec 13 2010

Normal User

(KAKE!!!!We should start an rp just for us^^)

I here voices and they always boss me around XD
kakelover

12:05pm Dec 13 2010

Normal User

((We should!!!! XD))

\r\n
kakelover

3:56pm Dec 13 2010

Normal User

((bumpers))

\r\n
iheartyou919

9:17pm Dec 13 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
Rika

8:50am Dec 14 2010

Normal User

Eleius stood up and moved towards the door, hearing a familiar voice. "Ivory!" he chirped happily, giving the girl a brief, friendly hug. "How've you been" he asked, motioning for Ivory to come in. "This is Shawn's first year hre, so I told him I'd show him how things go so he doesn't feel awkward, so think of him as a new friend, okay?" He grinned, basically proving how happy-go-lucky he was before he winced slightly, lifting a hand to rub at his back, his burn scars starting to act up again.

ilovetoshiro

12:03pm Dec 14 2010

Normal User

Ivory received the hug in good will. She nodded to Shawn who was now busy reading. a wave of light heartedness engulfed her. "This place isn't that bad. The worst thing is the food." She joked, continuing to fidget with the key. Her neck twitched. He's a nice looking lad. Ooh look at that book. Very eerie looking. Eerie. Eerie. The voice played in her head. Her attention was drawn back to Eleius as he finished off talking. "Oh, yea sure." She replid, trying not to look at the black aura coming from the book.

Raven24

1:14pm Dec 14 2010

Normal User

((Rawr.  I want Erin and Alex to go meet some people XP))

"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow."-Code Geass "Um, Ryuzaki?" "I'm a corpse." "Hunh?" "I have become a corpse. I cannot answer. I am dead."-DNAN:LABBMC
kakelover

4:08pm Dec 14 2010

Normal User

Shawn smiled shyly but refused to moved his eyes from the book. He pretended to be engulfed by the book, but in reality he was just staring at the same word over and over again, not able to grasp its meaning. He continued to listen in on their conversation.

\r\n
kakelover

5:32am Dec 15 2010

Normal User

((Raven: You can just make something up, like a bell or something, that makes the charries go into a room...or something...I don't care, you can make anything up and I won't mind, plus Shawn wants someone to talk to.))

\r\n
Raven24

3:02pm Dec 15 2010

Normal User

((Okay, what about Shawn and the sisters meeting then :)  ))

"Brrring!"  The lunch bell finally rang.  

"Come one Alex, let's go get some lunch,"  Erin said to Alex, gripping her arm tightly.

"No thank you.  I don't want anything,"  Alex replied timidly.

"Yes you do!"  Erin insisted.  The two walked over to the mess hall.  Erin got a sandwich, and Alex got some plain lettuce.   Erin saw a mysterious boy across the hall, also sitting alone.  I wonder what his problem is... Erin thought to herself.

"Erin, I'll be right back,"  Alex walked over to the bathroom, having barely touched her lettuce.

Ugh, not again.  Erin thought.   

"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow."-Code Geass "Um, Ryuzaki?" "I'm a corpse." "Hunh?" "I have become a corpse. I cannot answer. I am dead."-DNAN:LABBMC
kakelover

3:35pm Dec 15 2010

Normal User

Shawn sighed as the bell rang for lunch. He wasn't too hungry at the time but he convinced himself to get a turkey sandwich, just in case. After getting his food at the mess hall, he sat down at a vacant table to the left.
He didn't mind sitting alone at lunch. At home he was never allowed to leave the house, the first time he did was a couple of years ago and that was only twice, so he had tons of practice at not having friends. Other than those few times he has been alone, and he perfers it that way, if you don't get close to anyone then you can't get hurt.
He bit into the sandwich and chewed absentmindedly, waiting for the day he would get to leave the 'mental camp.'

\r\n
Raven24

6:41pm Dec 15 2010

Normal User

Erin walked over to the boy's table.  Just then, Alex came running out of the bathroom, her eyes bloodshot, and shaking. 

"Oh, Alex!"

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! SORRY!  I just had to, okay!"  Alex replied, crying.

Erin sighed and said "I'm Erin and this is Alex.  You are?"

iheartyou919

9:58pm Dec 15 2010

Normal User

((Is Erin talking to my charrie? o3o))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
Raven24

10:56pm Dec 15 2010

Normal User

(Um, I guess she could be.  I thought she was talking to Shawn, but I just want them to meet somebody :D)

ilovetoshiro

2:32am Dec 16 2010

Normal User

Ivory, out of sudden lack of interest headed for the dinner hall. The sandwiches where the only thing near edible, so she took a cheese one from the rack provided. Turning round, she saw Shawn being mauled by two girls. not literally, but he maintained the same dis interest as when she was in his room. Taking the Sandwich, she headed over to that table. "Hello Shawn." She spoke softly. tilting her head at the two girls. "You two are in the room two up from mine." She mentioned absent mindedly looking down to the white bread beneath her nose.

Raven24

6:14am Dec 16 2010

Normal User

"Yeah, I guess we are,"  Erin said.  "Hm, so you're name's Shawn then?  Please to make you're acquaintance,"  Erin replied before he got a chance to talk.  "So, why are you here?"

Rika

11:51am Dec 16 2010

Normal User

Eleius looked up as the bell rang, then followed everyone else to the dining area. He wasn't hungry, so all he did was pad over to where Shawn sat, a warm smile on his face. "You're already making friends, aren't you, Shawn?" he said happily, grinning a grin that looked really creepy thanks to his m*censored*ive amount of scars. Speaking of which, he let out a soft groan as his burn scars acted up, reaching back to place his hands on them, grimacing rather painfully.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4