☪ Don't let the Dead Bite ⋆ ✞

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
LuckyArtist

10:30pm Aug 11 2013

Normal User

((Sorry, I'll wait till they arrive at the castle to post again, otherwise it would be a one-liner. -massages headache-))

fawn

11:44pm Aug 11 2013

Normal User

{There's like fifteen minutes until midnight Res-time, so I'm just letting Req know that I'm typing a reply, although it might not be up before midnight. c:}

Requiem

11:51pm Aug 11 2013

Normal User

It has to be by TOMORROW midnight, don't worry xD

LuckyArtist

11:55pm Aug 11 2013

Normal User

((Does that mean I'm safe? XD))

Requiem

12:02am Aug 12 2013

Normal User

Yes xD

foxtail15

12:34am Aug 12 2013

Normal User

(I'm a little brain dead right now so sorry its so short >.< but here is my intro:)

Stretched across her windowsill Mika lazily looked out the window wondering if anything interesting would ever happen in this boring kingdom; when a figure bolted out of the castle catching her attention. She watched with curiousity as the vampiress bolted into the forest surrounding the castle. She was about to go down and find out when she saw another figure bolt after her just a little while after she had reached the forest.
"Huh, maybe something interesting will finally happen" she said as she bolted out of the castle and then toward the forest. She was almost there when she saw her brother she stopped and jumped in front of him making him stop in his tracks. "What's going on why were you two in the forest? Is something wrong?" She asked so quickly it kind of slurred together hopefully he understood what she had said and give her the answers she wanted. What was it that was going on and how long had she been kept in the dark? There was some serious explaining that needed to happen and quick before she lost her temper. She was about to threaten about how if he knew about this and didn't say anything she was going to get quite mad when she caught a whiff of something sweet which she instantly new was human. "Why are there humans here?" She asked hoping it had something to do with dinner. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
fawn

4:28am Aug 12 2013

Normal User

{I'll post more on this I swear. x3
Past few days have been rough.}

Vincent found that the once-pleasurable carriage ride had turned into that of a living nightmare. He had taken a seat beside the window, but even there it was difficult to tell what was happening. Through the murky gloom of the Noir forest, he swore that he could see the faintest trace of blood red eyes; but perhaps it was just his imagination.

The fear must be getting to my head, he concluded. After a moment, though, as he noticed dark outlines vaguely shaped like wolves, he realized that the eyes weren't his imagination at all. They were real.

And his sister was out there with them.

The eldest sister, Amur, had somehow managed to coach Liah back into the carriage and the four were reunited once again. He was glad that Amur had decided to speak up, for he wasn't sure what he would have done to get Liah back into the carriage. He didn't say anything, but he was relieved that his sister was in the carriage and not out there with those beasts. Amur and Penelope were curious about what happened with Liah beyond the carriage, but Vincent didn't want to know. He knew that there were large, quite possibly dangerous animals out there, and that was all he needed to know. He didn't want to add anymore worries to his already growing fears.

Inside the carriage was silent for a moment. Outside the carriage, however, he faintly picked up unfamiliar voices. The first voice he heard was a feminine whisper that he just barely managed to catch, and the second was hardly audible at all. The second voice was nearly entirely silent, but he felt the presence of another person nearby, and with that presence he swore there was a second voice. He couldn't hear what either of them were saying (the voices were more faint murmurs than anything), but one of them sounded frustrated and the other... was the other singing?

Vincent didn't have any time to ponder this though, because a very clear "don't look" was spoken by that feminine voice. He diverted his eyes from the window for a split second, but his curiosity overcame him and he stole a glance back at the window. He immediately cringed and recoiled in disgust the moment he made the unwise decision to look. He wasn't sure exactly what had happened, but blood was suddenly everywhere and the all-too-familiar scent of death filled the air. 

"Is everyone alright?" He looked from the window on his side to the opposite window, his gaze finding a young woman. Something was... different, about her. He couldn't pinpoint it, but something about it made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

He followed up on his younger sister's statement as soon as she finished. "Yes... I do believe we're quite alright. Just anxious to take leave, I think." He nodded slightly after speaking, as if confirming himself. He looked away from the strange girl to look out his window again, obviously looking and feeling quite uncomfortable.

{This was written at two A.M. so there's bound to be mistakes.
Ignore them, please.}

Wulfey

6:20am Aug 12 2013 (last edited on 6:24am Aug 12 2013)

Normal User

[Sorry for the delay I'll post in a second]

-
Requiem

9:05am Aug 12 2013

Normal User

[ Mistakes will be forgiven~ Didn't you say that yesterday wulf? ._. ]

holidays321

11:32am Aug 12 2013 (last edited on 7:53am Aug 13 2013)

Normal User

"nothing happened", she sat down in the carriage. She preferred not to tell them what she had just seen. She looked at Penelope who obviously wanted to know what was going on, "ok there were beasts out there, wolf like beasts". She turned around and watched the beasts run away. The forest probably was full of animals that would love to get a taste of human blood, but she didn't know that. She wanted to get to the kingdoms and just read, that's what She always did.

She looked at the girl,  "Can you take us to the kingdom of Noir?", she asked. They should have been at the castle a while ago. They had just happened to run into a hungry group of beasts. Just they're luck. She waited for an answer and wiped her sword of with a handkerchief. She examined the blood and tucked the hankerchief back into her pocket. It was pitch black and she wanted to get to the castle soon. She just hated this place.

(sorry post is so short. I couldn't post yesterday and I'm really busy.)

c:
LuckyArtist

11:59am Aug 12 2013

Normal User

((I'm confused.))

fawn

12:49pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

{Did I confuse anyone?
I was little behind, so I tried to fit it all into one post and it might have been a little confusing. :c
Sorry.}

LuckyArtist

9:03pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

((No, Holiday's post confused me.))

kakelover

9:20pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

((Ditto. When she mentioned the boy, did she mean Kai? He is already back at the castle...Same with fox-chan, who is she meaning?))

\r\n
Wulfey

3:32am Aug 13 2013 (last edited on 8:05am Aug 13 2013)

Normal User

[Yes, but today I actually am going to.]
Taking a deep breath of unneeded air within the castle, Jonathon's dark
murky hazel, eyes opened, seeing through the inky back well of his room
with ease. His flesh ad white shirt were the same chalky colour, and to
normal eyes, they seemed to be the only visible things in the room as
they had an almost luminous aura, which dimmed rapidly. However, their
owner was not remotely normal. His eyes took in the stacks of old
 books and the hundreds of card decks messily piled and scattered across
 the mahogany desk which dominated the room's dark interior, everything
familiar and as it should be to them. Stacked coins resided in the many
shelves around the room, with an occasional rumpled shirt or pair of
trousers. He stood abruptly, his tall frame straightening as his heavy
wooden chair slide backwards across the polished timer flooring. He took
 several log strides to the door and ducked to get through the
door-frame, entering the hallway. The corridor had little light and no
windows, but then, it's occupants preferred it that way. The eldest male
 vampire continued his way out toward a place where he could see the
astles newest residents arrive. Reaching another archway, he ducked
under it and took a sharp right, reaching the place he'd wanted. Taking
two or three steps of the spiral staircase with ease as he headed up to
one of the only rooms in the castle that he would be able to see the
arrivals coming to Noir. Once there, the vampire pulled a silver coin from his elegant waistcoat pocket and watched for the residents carriage, rolling the coin rolling over his knuckles and spinning it around his thumb before repeating the procedure absentmindedly.

The carriage the eldest was expecting probably wouldn't arrive for sometime, but for once, Jonathon's endless patience ould be a help as he took a seat, his eyes never once straying from the spot where he would first set his sights on the carriage. His brow creased as he thought of the newest arrivals to Noir, and his head tilted at the slightest of angles as he thought about the consequences, one of several of his complicated mannerisms. Sure, his thirst control was good, but it was cracking. His wavy black fringe tipped of over his brow as he looked down at his hands, finally realising what his hands were absentmindedly doing as he dove deeper into his thoughts. He scowled. Becoming a creature of habit was never a good thing. It had been too long since he'd actually bothered to go that deeply into his thoughts. Then he shrugged. There was no time like the present. Taking his time to rise from his sitting position, he walked back down the narrow staircase, hand and coin back in pocket and his eyes on watch for his siblings. Seeing no-one in his cave like section of the hall, he shrugged and stepped through his doorway, closing the massive heavy double doors quietly behind himself.

They were probably thinking of the snacks coming this way. His pale form was soon enveloped in thick shadows which eagerly greeted him, before he sat himself back down and placed his chin on his thin, calloused musicians hands to think. After sometime of this, the dark haired vampire raised his head and sat up straighter, his eyes focusing on the shadows around him as he contemplated what he had thought. He didn't make a sound as he rose from the chair and padded softly around the room, pacing up and down the floor of his room, waiting for a sign that their newest arrivals were there. He could feel the tips of his fangs dig into his bottom lip, but he pushed back a wave of hunger as he thought of the fresh blood heading his way. This was not going to be fun.

-
holidays321

7:56am Aug 13 2013

Normal User

[did I confuse anyone? Oh sorry I don't know why I put boy in there. Edited] 

c:
LuckyArtist

12:22pm Aug 14 2013

Normal User

((kicks the board))

kakelover

8:31pm Aug 14 2013

Normal User

((I'll post once they arrive at the castle. :) ))

\r\n
holidays321

9:30am Aug 15 2013

Normal User

(bumping this)

c:
holidays321

7:34am Aug 16 2013

Normal User

(bump, we need someone to post.)

c:
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6