~*'Winter Walk'*~ (Anime/Manga)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Rika

7:31pm Jan 12 2010

Normal User

The Russian cocked his head at England, blinking once. He seemed a bit stressed out, like Russia tended to get when his sister Belarus decided to visit him and demand that they 'become one'. He shuddered. Belarus was pretty scary, after all.

He padded forward, sighing softly. So much snow... He was sick of it all. What he wanted was warmth, not constant cold and snow. But when General Winter attacked each year, Russia's dreams of finally being able to enjoy warmth in his own country were crushed. He hated the cold and the snow, though he's lived in it his entire life.

But that may be why he hated it so much. He was was tired of it all.

Ivan huffed softly, frowning. He really should have brought another bottle of vodka with him. Would have come in handy right then.

Without further thought, he followed the shorter blond male to the large building, looking up at it curiously. Just like England to have something like that, the strange occultist. He shrugged it off, trotting forward to try and walk in after England, violet eyes closing. What he wouldn't give to be somewhere warm, like China or America or something. Anywhere except where snow covered the ground.

((YEah. -learned more about Russia and Belarus and Ukraine-

Belarus is scaaaary. ;3;))

Keleesi

8:16pm Jan 12 2010 (last edited on 8:16pm Jan 12 2010)

Normal User

At the sound of the door, Maya tore her eyes away from the window to look over at the entrants. She blinked when she spotted them... ah, that must have been the visitor the order had been expecting. She pushed herself away from the table and onto her feet, stopping when she caught sight of the girl. Hold up.... wasnt that the girl she'd seen outside? unusual...

Chrome had barely noticed the young mans hand grasp her arm, she had been too focused on trying to keep warm... so naturally, she immediately registered the warmth that hit her once they'd entered the building. She brought her eyes away from the floor, taking in the room they had entered, and then allowing her gaze to rest on the person who had brought her in here. She looked away quickly, her eyes back to the floor as she muttered a quiet thanks... she was still uncomfortable around strangers, but, she was grateful anyway

~(*snorts* major lack of posting ideas xD)~

Rika

8:53pm Jan 12 2010

Normal User

((Gotta go soon. Don;t know when I'll be on next. -has no Internet at home- -at her uncle's-))

Tyki

10:01pm Jan 12 2010 (last edited on 10:02pm Jan 12 2010)

Normal User

Kanda turned his head around slowly to see the intruders that had entered his room. Must they always want to be with him. He accepted the cup that Lavi had given him and stared in the reflection. Being slightly suspicious of the red-head's tone of voice, when stating that they got it specially for him. He narrowed his eyes "What brings you here, Usagi.... " gazing down at the Bookman-to-be.

He hesitantly took a sip of the hot beverage, nearly burning his tongue. Almost instantly he felt warmer, as the heat of the drink ran through him. He stared back out the window, despite not being alone in his dark room, it was a peaceful site; watching the snow crash on his window. He spotted three figures out in the storm. Gritting his teeth and tightening his grip on the cup 'Great...newcomers.' Oh how much he hated new people that came to the Order.

Taking another sip of the hot chocolate, he prayed that Gatekeeper declined their acceptance into the Black Order and made them freeze to death in this blizzard. "Che..." he glanced over at his two, so-called comrades "...Three new people are coming...either get out of my sight...or lock my door."

((weee~ lame post =D ))

Photobucket
Scissorhands

5:43pm Jan 14 2010

Normal User

England gave her a gruff reply of "you're welcome" before unceremoniously dropping her. His work was done, as far as he was concerned. The last person he had helped out had stabbed him in the back, and his heart was still broken from it...

"Come on, Russia, keep up!" he barked, "We have to go see someone named Komui!"

~*'*~

"Ehh~?" Lavi snapped out of his stupor and looked over at the other exorcist, giving his single eye a slow, deliberate bl
ink. "What a lame question, Yuu~ I came here to give you that hot chocolate, of course. Allen and I got cold, so we followed you inside." he smiled and took a sip of his hot chocolate, his eye closing contently. When Kanda mentioned the newcomers, that smile faded slightly. "That's the guy Komui was talking about. England. He's obviously really important, and with akuma activity increasing, I'm not surprised that he's staying with us. But why is someone as important as him all the way out here? Shouldn't he be in London?" he glanced over at Allen, who was native to this country and should have an answer.

The white-haired exorcist had both hands clasped around the sides of his cup in a childish manner, and was staring contently at his reflection in the chocolate drink. Lavi's question seemed to pull some sort of life out of him, and he looked up quickly to give his answer. "I'm not sure...he lives in London. He must be out here for a meeting of some sort." he nodded sheepishly and sipped from his hot chocolate, clearly basking in the warmth that it brought to him. 

"Nothing worth doing is ever simple."
Scissorhands

1:36pm Jan 16 2010

Normal User

((Bump? :o))

Keleesi

2:14pm Jan 16 2010

Normal User

~(fine, but it'll be short *prods Allen* D<)~

Chrome was slightly taken aback by the young mans attitude, not that it really bothered her. She'd put up with far worse from Ken and Chikusa, friends of Mukuro-sama. She stood simply looking after the retreating figures... what now?...

"Come with me"

Chrome jumped, her eyes snapping to the person who had spoken. It was someone in uniform... a tall, blonde haired girl who looked at her with curious eyes. She was... very beautiful, and chrome found herself looking directly at her face, something she never usually did.

"You can stay here if you want..?" Maya felt sorry for the girl who had just been left in the hall of a frankly, quite scary building to those who werent familiar with the place. Chrome startled, looking back at the floor and shaking her head slightly, she wasnt used to even the slightest bit of kindness, she just... hadnt been exposed to it, not really. Maya sighed, then quite delibrately reached out a hand and gently grasped the girls wrist, taking her back into the cafeteria, and ordering hot drinks for them both.

~(oh... longer than i thought 8D)~

Tyki

1:09pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

'England?' Kanda thought it was some sort of joke that Lavi was pulling on him. He took another sip of the warm beverage. "Then go introduce your self, and leave me alone...I wish to have nothing to deal with these three new people." Anti-social as usual, but the Japanese exorcist just wanted to be in solitary for the rest of the night. He could be bothered with meeting three new comers. Yet he had a distinct feeling that Lavi was going to force him down there and stop being an anti-social humbag, as what General Tiedoll would call him.

He placed the cup down on the table, next to the hourgl*censored* that held up the lotus flower. A cool breeze slipped p*censored*ed his sealed window, giving the Japanese male a slight shiver. The storm was still at it's worse and the temperature just kept dropping. He sighed and fell back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Kanda started thinking about the new people that just entered the Black order. Obviously the weren't Noahs, for the gate keeper had allowed them to enter. But who were they? Were they recruited finders from other branches? No, they were apparently important, especially the one called England and they were seeking protection from the wild Akuma.

((ugh I think I might Add Tyki...>> just don't know how or when ))

Photobucket
Rika

11:27am Jan 19 2010

Normal User

The Russian frowned lightly, following behind the English male, moving his pipe to rest it against his shoulder so it wouldn't end up hitting anyone he didn't want to hit. After huffing lightly, he took the chance to look around, moving his pink scarf so he could breath in the building's warm air, something he hadn't had a chance to get very often back in Russia.

A small smile pulled at the corners of his mouth as the warmth finally began to seep into his body through his coat, letting out a little contented sigh. Anyplace warm he was fine with.

"Englad, why exactly are we looking for this...Komui?" he asked, easily catching up wth the shorter nation due to his long legs, tilting his head. "And why exactly did you need my help to do it? You seem pretty well known here. And liked," he stated, mumbling the last part.

Not many nations liked Russia, mostly because of his personality, which really wasn't his fault. His bloody past had made him that way, and there was really nothing anyone could do to help him now. But even he had his fears.

Like his younger sister, Belarus.

As soon as thoughts of his sisters entered his head, Russia stopped, his depression taking over. His younger sister was a crazy girl bent on forcing him to marry and become one with her, while his older sister, Ukraine, was a bit of a crybaby that was always getting herself into sticky situations. And who wasn't allowed to see or talk to him anymore, which only helped in increasing how depressed he got.

Oh, how many problems Ivan had. It was ridiculous.

When he heard England's name come up he lifted his head, blinking his bright violet eyes as he looked around. Of course nobody would know Russia here. He was in England, not in his home country.

((Yeah. I tried. e.o

And I had to keep from giggling when I wrote that Russia was in England. xD;

Just the context of that part is hilarious~ xDDD))

Scissorhands

12:27pm Jan 23 2010

Normal User

((Sorry for the delay. I had to write a fourteen page story for my creative writing cl*censored*, so it has been taking up most of my time. Post will get here sometime today.))

Rika

4:47pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

((Kay. C:))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3