You Spoiled {[(CH and Wolfie)]} Little Girl! You'll Won't Rule {[(Private)]} This Kingdom

Go to page: 1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45 Bookmark Thread
WolfieBelle

12:05am Jun 6 2013

Normal User

|| Bumpadumperlump. ||

Love is all we need~

CH

1:54pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

[[ Dude it was like midnight or something I can't remember what time here but I thought the comment about the boobs was the funniest thing, I was seriously sitting on my bed laughing about it for a good minute ahahhahhahahaa. 

Moving on 8I ]]

After sitting down by the bed in a chair, I put my chin on my palm as I thought about the words Sara's father said. Or, more specifically, how to get out of what he said. The last thing we should do is go back to Prince Arnold's kingdom. No matter how strong I was, somehow, the prince got me into that dungeon with out anyone else knowing. Just thinking about the days in that dark, awful place made my stomach turn.

The weird thing was, it wasn't the fact that he starved me. It wasn't the fact that I was beaten. It was knowing that Sara was above me, thinking I was either dead or truly left her. Sara, the beauty about to marry the beast. 

I blinked, looking back at the awakening princess with a smile. At least I tried to smile; the exhausting thoughts from before only allowed a slight lift of my lips. Getting up from the chair, I sat on the side of the bed and leaned over her, planting a kiss on her forehead. A lot could be said in just one simple kiss - things I was too scared to say outloud.

The worries still ate at my stomach but I swallowed and forced myself not to panic. I've been in wars, fought men bigger then I, and come back home to wounds more painful that ever imagined. And yet, just the idea of losing this one woman has me more worried then a thousand wars ever could. 

Keeping my lips close to the skin on her forehead, I said,

"Just for a moment or two, Princess." 

I hoped no one else would come in to check on her anytime soon; we really needed to talk. 

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
WolfieBelle

12:09pm Jun 14 2013 (last edited on 12:10pm Jun 14 2013)

Normal User

Sara's blue eyes closed as Travis came in close quarters. She'd longed to be able to get close with him again ever since she'd came back home. She ran a hand through her curly blonde hair when he kissed her forehead. His lips had been something she missed every day, too. She was attached to him now, in an emotional way, and she wasn't sure if she'd ever be able to detach from him. But that was fine with her.

Travis's words were comforting; she had hoped she hadn't been out for too long. And, as much as she wanted to tell Travis about that odd conversation she'd had with the demon in her head while she was unconscious, she was actually afraid that he'd consider her insane. And that was the last thing she'd like to be considered. Well, that or a witch; even if that's sort of what she was.

"Travis...." She felt the tears begin to well up in her eyes at the remembrance of what her father had said. She would be going back to Prince Arnold's kingdom: the kingdom of the man who'd tried to force her to marry him by not only convincing her that her love was dead, but also locked her love in a dungeon, and starved him.

"I don't want to go back there..." She sat up, wrapping her arms around him tightly, sniffling just a little. "I mean, I punished Arnold, but..." She knew that the man probably wouldn't give up easy. But, he may try to avoid her for a while. After all, there were more places that Sara could burn if the prince just so happened to piss her off again.

|| But seriously. Sara's mother was a curvy woman, so it only makes sense that Sara would have a big growth spurt. ||

Love is all we need~

CH

7:54pm Jun 14 2013

Normal User

Ooc;

I think what made me laugh was that I imagined Travis's reaction. He loves the girl already but lets get real now. 

Oh and do you think we can just keep this one rp? I just got loads of stuff - new story, reading, name searching, other rps - and I don't want to just be a horrible person and stop posting again.  I'm really trying to post all the time. :c

Well not right now because. -pokes siggy-

WolfieBelle

3:30pm Jun 15 2013 (last edited on 3:31pm Jun 15 2013)

Normal User

(( Psh. I see that you broke your rule of not starting any new rp's. XD How long did that rule last? Like, a week?

Anyways, now that I'm done teasing you, I wouldn't mind if we only kept this one rp. :3

And Travis's reaction would beyond funny. He'd be gone for about a year/a couple months, and come back, look down at her and be like:

And that is all. ))

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

12:53am Jun 17 2013

Normal User

|| WOMANYOUPOSTNAOW. ||

Love is all we need~

CH

8:35pm Jun 17 2013

Normal User

[[ yES THAT WILL BE TRAVIS YES. ]]

The second I felt her arms wrap around my waist, I scooted closer in the bed to be able to lay at her side, an arm wrapped around her shoulders. I held her tight; for some reason always feeling like when I touched her, it would be for the last time. I cuddled myself beside her with that thought in mind. 

I hated feeling like I was going to lose her at any moment. When would we get a break and be able to live with out fear of losing one another? It seems as though there is always someone out to separate us. [[ writing this sentence made me think of the song Ours by Taylor Swift and I don't know if you even like her or not but I'm sorry that is the perfect song for this incident. ]]

At her words, I leaned down to lift her chin with one finger, looking into her eyes. "We'll be okay. We made it this far, I think we can handle a snobby, jealous prince." I said, winking before kissing her nose and laying back on the pillow. I just wished I could be as okay as I tried to make myself seem. 

My fingers trailing up and down her arm, I added, "Just think of the positives. Your father isn't banishing you. He's making things better; allowing you to learn how to use your magic the proper ways." Twirling her hair with a finger, I whispered with a smile, "And he's letting me come."

Ooc;

I'm in a hurry to reply to as many rps as I can because the power might go out so I'm sorry for mistakes. :D

WolfieBelle

12:29pm Jun 18 2013

Normal User

|| About that Taylor Swift song, I'm not big on 'mainstream' music. Cheezus, I sound like a hipster. :/ ||

Sara held Travis for dear life in those moments that they were hugging. She just wished that they could have the perfect opportunity to be happy. To kiss each other without interruptions, and to be able to be together without criticism. Nobody even knew that they were together, really, and that was how it had to be if they didn't want to get in severe trouble. Well, the only person that knew about them being an item was Prince Arnold. And Sara was pretty sure he'd keep his mouth shut after she'd burned the word 'liar' into his forearm. He was lucky that she didn't just go ahead and kill him.

"Travis..." Sara sniffled again, as he stated that he was confident that they would be alright. Sara wasn't sure, though. She knew that Arnold was a cunning little fox, and capable of using his power to get stronger, more capable people than himself to do his dirty work for him. Because, honestly, there was no way that the prince could've gotten Travis into that cell in the dungeon all by himself. He had to have had help from someone else. And when he drugged her right before their wedding in an attempt to force her to marry him, that was just a new low.

"It's just that...." Sara stayed sitting up, turning her body to look at Travis's face. She put her hand on his cheek, using her thumb to trace the line of his browbone, then his cheekbone, and his jaw as she spoke to him. "I understand that my father wants me to learn to control my magic, Travis, and I want to control my magic, too. I'm dangerous if I can't control myself... I mean, I burned the blanket in the woods, went all shocky-shocky on you in your bedroom that one time," she said, ignoring how dirty that sounded, "and I just caught on fire in the dining hall... Imagine what I could do if someone really upset me..." She stared into his eyes, moving her hand to lightly trace his lower lip.

Love is all we need~

CH

11:14am Jun 21 2013

Normal User

Ooc;

Hey! I'm going on vacation until next week and there is only wifi at the pool area, and I probably won't post there so. See you next week:D

WolfieBelle

5:14pm Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Bump.

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

1:30pm Jul 27 2013

Normal User

|| Bump. ||

Love is all we need~

Go to page: 1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45