You Spoiled {[(CH and Wolfie)]} Little Girl! You'll Won't Rule {[(Private)]} This Kingdom

Go to page: 1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 Bookmark Thread
CH

5:48pm Feb 6 2013

Normal User

[[ See, Kelly is amazing and making me smile right now. |D 
You're so nice; thanks. ;-; 
i love you so much.

Murr: I'll post tomorrow, ok? Or later on tonight. You'll probably be in bed by then but maybe not who knows. I have to catch up on other rps and such too so yeah. c: ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
WolfieBelle

5:48pm Feb 6 2013

Normal User

Ooc:// I love you for reading this. <3

And Charity claims that she doesn't have time to post today. ;~;

Love is all we need~

CH

6:52pm Feb 6 2013

Normal User

[[ I know; but then I found out American Idol is coming on and I see I need to post on another role play of mine with Unique, so if it's not to late by the time I get to that one, I shall post here too. c: 

More like, I'm going to stay up real late tonight and I always feel like posting at night so. |D

Ikr, isn't Kelly so loveable. ;o; ]]

WolfieBelle

7:12pm Feb 6 2013

Normal User

Ooc:// Okay.

And if Kelly has ideas for later on in the rp, she should so tell us. Cos, even though I have lots of ideas, it's nice to hear some from someone else.

Love is all we need~

Keleesi

5:08am Feb 7 2013 (last edited on 5:55am Feb 7 2013)

Normal User

((... LOL.
Oho. If I think of anything, I'll be sure to throw it at you. c;

And on another note. TravisxSara is officially one of my favourite roleplay couples ever, okay.
Jus' sayin'.))

CH

12:00pm Feb 7 2013 (last edited on 12:00pm Feb 7 2013)

Normal User

[ LOL.
The fact that it's actually a ship like this rp is some kind of fandom or something and someone is fangirling is making me extremely happy.
 ]]

WolfieBelle

3:09pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

Ooc:// Oh, Charity, if you haven't started the Saravis book you were writing, do you min if I start writing a book based on this rp?

Love is all we need~

CH

4:05pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

[[ I already started. xD It's been on pause but I got back into rping so I could keep going with it. I'm only on the fourth chapter though.
But I wouldn't care either way. |D ]

WolfieBelle

4:28pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

Ooc:// Okay, because I'm writing another novel right now, and I'm on chapter twelve. |D

I told myself that I had to stop at chapter twenty-four and end the first book, or I would end up writing a book bigger than the Bible. XD

Love is all we need~

CH

5:17pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

[[ LOL. |D
Good luck~ ]]

WolfieBelle

7:36pm Feb 14 2013

Normal User

Ooc:// CHarity...?

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

10:13pm Feb 18 2013

Normal User

Ooc:// Hello?

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

7:09pm Feb 23 2013

Normal User

Ooc:// Bump.

Love is all we need~

CH

1:03pm Mar 9 2013

Normal User

[[ Thanks so much for waiting and not like I dunno hating me. I think it's obvious now that during school I'm automatically on hiatus and will post when I can. Like now. c: 

Also, I seriously love all these ideas. This is so great. ; O ;

Now.
I don't want to give you a lame post after like months of waiting it feels like and I don't want to powerplay.

Can I have Travis take her to her room or something to lay down. And then they'd have a private place to freak out about these new plans. 8I ]]

WolfieBelle

5:52pm Mar 10 2013

Normal User

Ooc:// You can powerplay her so that Travis can bring her to her room. She'll wake up later. XD

She's in too much shock to wake up right now.

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

3:45pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

BUMP fo yu. <3

Love is all we need~

CH

8:59pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

[[ I still don't know how you handle my hiatus's without getting angry, Wolfie. |D  ily

I'm still laughing that we have a fan for this rp; that's great motivation, tbh.
Kelly if you're here, ily and miss you.  ]]

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from the king. How could he have such faith in a man who had fallen to his daughter's love! Oh if he knew what we went through. If he just knew. 

I was going to protest. Argue with my king and tell him all that happened, here and now with his daughter at my feet not able to stop me. But before I could open my mouth, he decided to change the subject to speak of a war I didn't care about at the moment. And I usually always care - it's my job. 

"Princess..." 

I whispered as I snuck an affectionate sweep of her hair off her forehead before picking her up. The guests didn't need to see their princess in this state. Plus, since the king trusted me enough to take her back to the enemies kingdom, I felt that it would be allowed for me to at least take her to her bed chambers. I shook my head slightly at a servant close by that offered to help as a sign that said that I didn't need help. 

Closing the door behind me, I went to her bedside and set Sara gently on her bed. Holding the back of her head, I pressed my lips to the top of her head tenderly before pressing my forehead against her own. 

"I'd rather wait three years for you then have you now at Prince Arnold's kingdom." 

I whispered, more to myself then to a sleeping Sara. What made this worse was that, not only would I still have to wait three years, I'd have to guard her at that kingdom every second. I'd be with her every second and never be able to have my Sara. Arnold could easily send a message to the king if I did the wrong thing - he ran into us kiss before, he could do it again. 

And what would the king say to such news?

Fear gripped my heart and I let her go and I sat on a chair close by. The worries, the pain, would not give up. I smiled as the thought of drinking away my sorrows once more came to my mind.  How long ago was it since I did that are Arnold's kingdom? 

What Sara had said I did was humiliating but I found it one of my favorite memories - a memory that was so faded in my mind but still a memory. It was just a chapter before I finally found myself admitting my love for her. I wouldn't be here, swooning and wooing my very own lover, if it wasn't for my stupid mistake of getting drunk. 

WolfieBelle

9:43pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

Ooc:// <3333 So, for when Travis goes off to war later, Sara will hit a growth spurt. And when he comes back, she'll have boobs. XD

Bic://

Sara didn't hear anything, or even feel anything. Her unconsciousness was nothing but pure blackness. She was breathing softly, limbs limp and her face slightly tense. She was having odd thoughts. Though she was stuck in her own head, she heard the demon talking to her.

"I see that you're going to be with your beaux again, hm?" It asked her, though she couldn't see it. Sara wasn't scared of the beast anymore. She just thought that it was annoying, always popping in when she and Travis were really having fun kissing each other.

"My beaux?" Sara asked, trying to raise a brow even though she couldn't. She reminded herself that she had no physical body on the inside of her head. Wait, or did she? She concentrated for a moment, and then looked down, finding out that her hands were visible. Great. Now she had a body! She raised an eyebrow quizzically.

"Travis- your hunk of a knight."

"Yes. I'm going to be with him for a while again, but I'll be in a place as close to hell as earthly possible." She paused. "You already know everything, don't you?" She raised a brow again, walking around in the dark expanse of her dreamland. "Why am I even talking to you? Why should I talk to you? You're a crazy demon." She shook her head, waving her hands dismissively.

"You're speaking to me, because, even when you're in company of a thousand people, I'm the only one that will be completely, brutally honest with you."

"Show yourself!"

"Why should I, Princess?" It used Travis's own voice for that sentence, but it was slightly warped, and a little deeper.

Before she could ask any more questions or give any more commands, the princess slowly woke up, stretching, and yawning. Even if she had only slept for a few minutes, she was exhausted.

She looked around, smiling as she spotted Travis, but not moving from her bed.

"Hello, Travis," she said in her slightly sleepy voice, rubbing her eyes, and sighing. "How long was I out of it?" She wanted nothing more than to wrap her arms around him, and to hug him. The demon sort of.... intrigued her, now. It was also an annoyance, though.

Love is all we need~

CH

12:28am Jun 4 2013

Normal User

Ooc;

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD OMYGOD YOU DIDBSHSBXJXNXNSJS

WolfieBelle

12:35am Jun 4 2013

Normal User

|| Why? ||

Love is all we need~

Go to page: 1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45