when vampires are Zombies and you've talke to the Wiz@rd then give me a call...(1x1?)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Ranni

3:15am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((Then go to my profile,it's teh girl with red hair and neko ears.I gotta go tis 2:13 AM here and my dad said to get off...))

Josh suddenly remebered an annoyed Disk and shooved her infront of him."Nice to meet you Ritsuka.This is my little sister Disk." he said nodding down at her.

Disk replied with a smart remark"that's my name don't wear it out."She was a smart aleck at heart and exceedingly hard to please.

:3
Zombieloki

4:51am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

(( You're pretty good. And by the way, you're 2:13 AM is my 4:13 AM XD ))

Ritsuka's ears perked up as he stared at the pair and sighed. Leave it to Grave to walk off and just start talking to random people. It was annoying and had even got him mugged once. Ritsuka was surprised he hadn't learned his lesson. Then again, he had taken Ritsuka in without even getting to know him.

Ritsuka sighed. "I'm sorry if my...brother annoyed you guys. He does it out of habit." He said, as-suming that Grave was bothering them. 

Selling Cyid Egg! Please Click ONLINE for now. May not have internet for a while.
Ranni

1:53pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((We definately don't live in the same timezone then.and thanks.))

Disk muttered to Ritsuka"he didn't annoy us at all.i was hoping he didn't annoy you guys."She frowned at Josh when he placed a hand on her head.

Josh was still in a mild conversation with Grave.

Ranni

1:33am Jun 20 2010

Normal User

((Yay i finished coloring: i meh enw version of Disk...

:3))

Ranni

9:18pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

((Bump))

Zombieloki

9:50pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Ritsuka sighed. "He talks to random strangers often. So I doubt you're brother could ever bother him." His stomach growled and he scratched the back of his head nervously. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to have any spare fruit on you? I'm starving and all this carnival would only make me sick again." He frowned, here he was, asking for food from a stranger at a carnival. Yep, he was thinking with his stomach again.

(( Hey, that's actually pretty good :3 )) 

Selling Cyid Egg! Please Click ONLINE for now. May not have internet for a while.
Ranni

10:00pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

((lol,not really.*bumps Highschool thread*))

Disk checked her tote bag."What'd d'ya know i have a few spare banannas." She said holding up 5 bannannas.

Josh turned to her and said"Since when did you get bannanas?you know how much i like those."

Disk smirked"since i found out you could eat a dozen in one day,so i swiped them before you found them."

Josh frowned,"Not cool dude."He turned back to grave and began to talk again.

Zombieloki

11:43pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Ritsuka raised an eyebrow and Grave laughed. "Who carries around five bananas at a carnival?" they asked in unison. Grave laughed again when Ritsuka glared at him. Ritsuka shrugged and took one gratefully, peeling it and biting into it. He swallowed his bite before looking back up at Disk. "They're pretty good, thanks." he said with a rare smile.

Grave shrugged before turning back to Josh. "You can really eat a dozen of those?" he asked. He didn't really like bananas unless unless they were in a smoothie.  

Ranni

11:48pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Josh smiled,with his most gorgeous smile he could put on, said"i can acctually i just havent lately because it appear they've been hidden from me in Disk's tote bag."

Disk said with a smile that didn't come around often enough to be seen,"You're welcome."She went back to waiting for Josh to hurry up so she could ride the rollercoaster.

Go to page: 1, 2