when vampires are Zombies and you've talke to the Wiz@rd then give me a call...(1x1?)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Ranni

11:53pm Jun 17 2010

Normal User

eh,i got bored so...

Dragon riders

Sword of truth series(if you've ever read it anyway...)

Vampire (species)

Aliens(i has two plots for this type*nod*)

Demons

Neko/Inumimi

Inuyasha

Warrior cats

or...

anything else you can come up with.

If you are confuse by the ti
tle then obvioussly it wasn't menat for you and you can't join got it?*crowd nods*

:3
Zombieloki

11:58pm Jun 17 2010

Normal User

*Lurk* *creepy voice* Neeekooo.... >:3 

Selling Cyid Egg! Please Click ONLINE for now. May not have internet for a while.
Ranni

12:08am Jun 18 2010 (last edited on 2:28am Jun 19 2010)

Normal User

((lol*works on bio*))

Name:

Disk Playa(aren't i so creative with my names? <3)

14 (no really?)((Gah...that's as young as i'll go.))

Looks:

Crush?*glares*

Bf/Gf:not yet

S.O:Straight

Other:no

-

Name:

Joshua Playa

Looks:

Look at me; I am your dreams Pictures, Images and Photos

Crush?*bored*

Gf/Bf:not right now...

S.O:Bi

Other:No

Zombieloki

12:17am Jun 18 2010

Normal User

(( Yay for copy and paste XD

Fear my weirdish bios! )) 

Bio:

Name: Ritsuka Scythe 

Age: 12 ( <--- Gah, I really can't make him any older... he's technically supposed to die when he's 13... )

Hair Color: Sky Blue w/ black tips (cat ears are black)

Hairstyle: Messy and comes down a little past jaw-level. layered in the back and the sides follow his jaw line. Bangs are down past his eyebrows and aren't even

Eye Color: Right - Crimson Left - Silver

Skin Tone: Ghost pale

Height: 4'2"

Weight: 57 lbs

Crush: ......

S.O: Straight ( one of my only straight characters actually o_o ) 

Other: no

---------- 

Name: Grave Shadows

Hair Color: Forest Green

Eye Color: Forest Green

Skin tone: Light Tan

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 121 lbs 

Crush: A bit too scarred for that... don't ask...

S.O: Gay :P 

Other: An OLD pic of him from when I first used him:

http://kurai-rp.deviantart.com/#/d26o5yz

Selling Cyid Egg! Please Click ONLINE for now. May not have internet for a while.
Ranni

12:24am Jun 18 2010

Normal User

((lol.Yew must start.))

Zombieloki

12:40am Jun 18 2010

Normal User

(( Setting? ))

Ranni

12:49am Jun 18 2010

Normal User

((Dunno...waht do you think of for a good setting?))

Zombieloki

12:56am Jun 18 2010

Normal User

(( Umm, a carnival? e_o *trying to be a bit original* ))

Ranni

1:02am Jun 18 2010

Normal User

((Sure*goes back to coloring new picture*))

Zombieloki

1:08am Jun 18 2010

Normal User

(( lol ))

"Why do you eat that crap?" Ritsuka asked, looking up at his 'guardian'. They'd been living together for less than a month but Grave still insisted on dragging him around like a little brother.

Grave chuckled, taking another bite of the purple cotton candy he was holding. "It's tasty." he said, offering it to Ritsuka for the fifth time since he'd bought it.

Ritsuka waved it away. "I'll stick with sea food." he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Grave stuck his now slightly purple tongue out at him. "What kid doesn't like cotton candy?"

"Me!"  

Ranni

1:23am Jun 18 2010 (last edited on 1:29am Jun 18 2010)

Normal User

Josh gave Disk a blank stare"how much popcorn can you eat?"He didn't understand his little sister very well at all...

Disk remarked"as much as i want."She popped another piece into her mouth."What's it to ya?"

Josh frowned and said with semi-annoyance"well how about,you're going to cost me all of our money and still havent gotten one thing i want."

Disk nodded"why don't you go get some cotton candy then?"

Josh said suddenly bright"good idea."

"Well duh" Disk said with a roll of her eyes.

Ranni

1:30am Jun 18 2010

Normal User

((i gotta go darn parents...))

Ranni

2:02am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

Zombieloki

2:12am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

(( Haha! Yes! I was looking all over for this.... T_T )) 

Grave finished off his cottoncandy and stared at the stick that was left sadly. Ritsuka rolled his eyes. This guy.... Ritsuka couldn't finish the sentence. 

"I'm gonna go get more!" Grave said, running back over to the cottoncandy machine.

"You're gonna get fat!" Ritsuka called after him, annoyed. He probably wouldn't. Grave had the metabolism of a squirrel on steroids. ((Dun ask me where that came from XD )) Although he could make himself sick from all that sugar. Especially if he wanted to go on more rides later. Ritsuka hoped not. He still wasn't feeling well from that swinging boat ride. He grimaced. That had had defiantly made him regret eating a big breakfast.

Ranni

2:17am Jun 19 2010 (last edited on 2:26am Jun 19 2010)

Normal User

((Lol,twas on page 3.))

Josh had just gotten some cotton candy.Then turned to see Grave"hello." he said with a friendly smile.He had just gotten some purple cotton candy a minute before Grave showed up.

Disk walked boredly over to Josh.Sometimes she didn't understand his awkward moments.Especcially when she found out he was Bi...but she did find it mysterious when he had his gay boy moments.Or that's what she called it anyway..

Zombieloki

2:29am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Grave smiled at him. "Hey!" he said cheerfully. He noticed the cottoncandy that Josh was holding and laughed. "Watch out that stuff will turn your tongue purple." he said with a laugh, sticking out his own tongue to prove a point. He paid the man at the stand and got some pink cottoncandy. Pulling off the wrapper, he took a bite, allowing it to melt, before swallowing it.

"Enjoying the carnival so far?" Grave asked him, trying to make friendly conversation.  

Ranni

2:37am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((Zombie did you feed a squirrel steroids?e_o lol.My doggeh loves to chase squirrels.))

"i am acctually." Josh said with a childish grin.He perked his kitteh ears.

Disk only frowned at Josh.She was getting bored and wanted to ride the big rollercoaster.

((Brain dead and still coloring that picture from yesterday.))

Zombieloki

2:48am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

(( I haven't. But my friend once fed a squirrel something not a clue what though. It spazzed out for two minutes, fell over, twitched for two more minutes, then croaked. And then we promptly left the park. ))

Grave laughed. His tail swished behind him, occasionally brushing dirt up. It was unusually fluffy for a neko, sometimes drawing attention, but Grave didn't care. It made a good pillow. 

He smiled at him again. "I'm Grave, by the way. Nice to meet you." he said, taking another bite of his cottoncandy.

(( Lol, I don't think I've ever seen your art. :? )) 

Ranni

2:55am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((urm...really?i have one pic on my profile that i drew by hand and digitally colored.))

"I'm Josh,and it's a pleasure." Josh replied before also taking a nip at his cotton candy.He swished his tail from side to side.

Disk flicked her tail purple tail.(oh yes,purple is one of meh fave colors)

Zombieloki

3:02am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

(( Really? I want to see :x ))

Grave was about to respond when his name was shouted out from behind him. He turned around and spotted Ritsuka walking towards him, an annoyed ex
pression on his face.

"You shouldn't leave me alone like that. Someone could have snatched me," Ritsuka said with a huff. He hadn't really been worried about his safety, he'd just gotten bored and needed an excuse.

"I'm sure you would have kicked their butt to the moon before they had a chance," Grave said with a laugh. He turned back to Josh. "This is Ritsuka." Grave said, "he's, um, my brother." 

Ritsuka nodded in greeting, resisting the urge to make a cruel joke. 

Go to page: 1, 2