What is The Worst That Can Happen? (Private w/ Wolfie, Spirit1212,Mega, and BeckyL.)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Wolfie10

6:10pm Aug 28 2013 (last edited on 2:58am Aug 29 2013)

Normal User

ame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">
ame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); ">ame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">

ame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); border-collapse: separate; line-height: normal; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">

::Name:: Noctis

::Age:: Young adult

::Gender:: Male

::Animal DNA:: Dragon

::Appearance:: Noctis has black scruffy hair that goes down to his ears, and is 6'0 tall. He has brown eyes and wares a necklace like thing around his neck that has a cross hanging from it.  Noctis wares ear-rings the are crosses. He wares a pitch black T-shirt that has a red skull on it, and wares black pants. Last but not least he wares heavy black trainers with silver spikes all over them and has a muscular build.

::Animal Appearance:: He's a pitch black dragon that has curly normal colored goat horns on his head. His wings are ginormous, and he has a dagger at the end of his tail. His tail is like a demons tail, also he has a muscular build. Noctis is a rather large dragon so you'd rather not mess with him.

::Ability:: Noctis can use telepathy, and his pet can shapeshift. (Is that ok?) His pet CAN speak to him, because he is an animal too.

::Crush:: Open

::History:: Grusome, but that's all he likes to say.

::Other:: WAFFLE CREEPAHS, MAGICAL CARROTS AND BANANA CREEPAHS!

::Pet:: A lagrer than norm female pitch black wolf with brown eyes, that has a bone sticking out her front right elbow, named Katana.

::Weapons:: Noctis carrys a hidden scythe and bow and arrow around in his human form.

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
Wolfie10

6:10pm Aug 28 2013

Normal User

Poop, but Atleast it wasn't in my bio :P

spirit1212

6:52am Aug 29 2013

Normal User

::Name:: Just call her Shadow

::Age:: Young Adult

::Gender:: Female

::Animal DNA::

::Appearance::

::Animal Appearance::

::Ability::

::Crush:: None yet.

::History:: She doesn't like to talk about it.

::Other:: Creepahs everywhere!

::Pet::

::Weapons::

(WIP)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

3:31pm Aug 29 2013

Normal User

::Name:: Strike

::Age:: Unknown

::Gender:: Female

::Animal Dna:: She has a little bit of lion in her, a bit of eagle here and there, and finally a cheetah.

::Appearance:: Strike wears a Grojband(If you watch cartoon network.) Shirt, with a matching Grojband armband. She wears jet black jeans with a few holes in them, showing red tights under them. Her feet are covered in red and white socks, covering them with batman converse. Her hair is shoulder lenth, the color of her hair blonde with red highlights at tips.

::Animal Appearance:: Looks like a black griffion, with red blood stains on her paws and hair. Her eyes are icy blue , and cheetah spots on lion parts.

::Ability::Runs fast like a cheetah, has the roar of a lion, and can fly like an eagle. Also, she can teleport.

::Crush:: Nurp

::History:: She was an only child and went to a foster home at seven. At age twelve she noticed her powers and Animal transformation, leading her to showing the others at the foster home. One of the foster people saw her transformation and called animal control, and animal control called some scientists. The sceintists took her away from the foster home and brought her to a science lab. They ran test on her and fed her rabbit food. Ever since she has been locked up in a cage.

::Other:: For right now, she doesn't know whether to trust others.

::Pet:: A little kitten named Sebastion.

::Weapons:: Later on in the story.

((Ready when everyone elese is ready.))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wolfie10

4:16pm Aug 29 2013

Normal User

Ooh yaaaayyy My characters good! May, madam WiseBlueFox start? ^.^)

WiseBlueFox01

4:27pm Aug 29 2013

Normal User

Madam WBF shall start as soon as Spirit has spoken upon this moment.

Wolfie10

4:35pm Aug 29 2013

Normal User

That'll take a while! Please, please can you post now? *Looks up at you with cute sparkling eyes with hands together smiling pretely* (*v*)

WiseBlueFox01

4:51pm Aug 29 2013

Normal User

*Aaahs in agony*

Of course , for those eyes!

----------------------

Strike stared out into the empty space that sits in front of her cage everyday. She was taken away from the foster care a decade ago. For some reason, she didnt care, knowing all they did was keep them inside. For once she thought she was going to be adopted but scientists didnt have the money to adopt, or time to. Sighing to herself, she pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her skinny to the bone arms around them.

"Test 234 is ready for another test, sir." One of the scientist said, looking towards her. Strike hissed at them, making one jump back.

"Inject her with the sleep medicine." One of the other scientist said, pulling out a needle. Not the needle again. Strike thought, holding out a furry paw, she was slowly injected. Strike as usaul felt woozy and passed out, not knowiing what else to expect.

Wolfie10

5:46am Aug 30 2013

Normal User

Flying around in his dragon form, Noctis wondered if he'd ever friend, Strike. (Sorry Wise) he looked down, noticing an experimental lab. Noctis leafed inside, and noticed Strike being injected with sleepy stuff. He growle extremely loud, making the ground tumble beneath his feet. Noctis broke down the door, making a few walls crash down aswell. He angrily stormed in, roaring as loud as he could. "LET HER GO!!!" Noctis thunderously roared, letting out a tremendous roar afterwards. He picked one of the scientist up with his long curly tail, and roared in his face. "I'm not afraid to kill!!!" Noctis said in the scientists face, making him  show fear. Noctis looked behind him at the destroyed building, so he turne around and grinned his sharp teeth menacingly. "It'll be ok, Strike." He said, turnin back To the scientist.

spirit1212

7:25am Aug 30 2013

Normal User

(Post after bio is done.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

4:11pm Sep 5 2013

Normal User

Strike couldnt hear Noctis since she was already injected with the sleep meds.

*Ten minutes later*

Strike woke up with a serious headache, looking up at her mewling kitten, Sebastion. She shushed him and noticed all the dead scientists and the broken metal pieces from her cage around her. Strike took a deep breathe and laid a paw on the cold floor, feeling its stillness for the first time. Strike grabbed Sebastion by the scuff and stood on her hauches, just like the scientist. She transformed back into a human. Holding her kitten close to her chest, Strike heard something come towards her. Strike shrung back into a ball on the floor, and tears welled in her eyes. She started to cry, scared she was going to be took back to another science lab.

"I dont..... please dont..." Strike said through tears, holding her kitten close to her.

Wolfie10

12:00pm Sep 8 2013 (last edited on 12:04pm Sep 8 2013)

Normal User

Standing over Strikes body protectively, Noctis sighed. "Don't worry. It's me, Noctis." He mumbled, lookin around. Noctis roared again, as a warning for nobody to come near. Katana ran in te trashed building, and jumped on Noctis' back. "Nom blood." She said, running over to a dead person and nomming on it. 

Short :P

WiseBlueFox01

2:16pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

"N-Noctis?" Strike looked and and wiped away a tear. She smiled weakily, trying her best to stand on two feet.

"Mind helping me." Strike asked,pulling out a paw.

Wolfie10

2:25pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Noctis used his strong long tail to help Strike up, and laughed at Katana. Who was obviously enjoy her meal. "It's ok." He said calmly. Once Strike was on her feet, Noctis changed back to his human form. He stroked Strikes soft fluffy head, and smiled slightly. "If feels weir touching you, in human form that is." Noctis said, smiling and laughing.

WiseBlueFox01

2:30pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Strike purred, changing back into her human form. She hugged Noctis tightly and smiled at him.

"Im glad you came to save me. I could have lost it and bite one of them." Strike laughed, letting her kitten go and join Katana.

Wolfie10

2:37pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Noctis stopped stroking Strikes head when she changed into her human form and hugged him. He'd never really been hugged before, but it was a nice relaxing feeling. "It was nothing." Noctis said, smiling still. Katana pushed a small chunk of meat towards Strikes kitten. "Here." Katana said kindly.

WiseBlueFox01

3:06pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Strike nuzzled Noctis lightly and giggled at Sebastion.

Sebastion mewed a thanks and nommed on the meat Katana gave him.

Wolfie10

3:14pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Katana carried on eating her meal joyfully. Noctis decided to hug Strile back, so he did. The feeling was very soothing, and he lived it.

Wolfie10

3:14pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Katana carried on eating her meal joyfully. Noctis decided to hug Strile back, so he did. The feeling was very soothing, and he lived it.

WiseBlueFox01

3:33pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

"Lets get out of here, before other science people find out about this. C'mon Sebby." Strike said, Sebastion stumbling over to her, his nuzzle covered in blood. he picked him up and showed her wings, flying out the window.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3