We don't have to be like our Fathers.. [Pere & Me].

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
YummiLand

5:10pm Oct 23 2011

Normal User

Oh, Pere.. Excuse my lame ti
tle xD.
1x1 between me and Perenelle.
Hehehe.. Alcorpius/Scorbus [Albus Potter & Scorpius Malfoy] slash. 
Yep, Your allowed to lurk, just like.. don't spam dudes.
-Pere has to post first :D.. harharharrr..-
Question: Which year we doing? o3o.

(c)YummiLand
want roleplay o3o / OFFLINE
Mortal

5:30pm Oct 23 2011

Normal User

((Oh noes... D: Ok, wel, do you intend for this to be a loooong RP? Because if it is, we can start from 1st year and build their relationship up. Or do you want it to be a sudden, exciting attraction?))

YummiLand

5:37pm Oct 23 2011

Normal User

||What do you wanna do? :).||

(c)YummiLand
Mortal

5:48pm Oct 23 2011

Normal User

((From first year? ^^))

YummiLand

6:05pm Oct 23 2011

Normal User

||Okie pokie :3. No bio's right?||

(c)YummiLand
Mortal

6:26pm Oct 23 2011

Normal User

((Nope. ^^))

"No Mudbloods, no girls, no slacking and definitely no Potters or Weasleys," his father said sternly, looking him in the eye. With his long blonde hair, pointed chin and steely grey eyes, he looked pretty intimidating.

"Of course not, father," Scorpius replied dutifully. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted the big gathering of red hair and lightning scars, and sneered slightly. 

"Good boy," Draco replied, ruffling Scorpius' hair and breaking into a smile. "Can we, uh-" He awkwardly spread his arms slightly, and Scorpius, wanting to save his father from embarrassment, quickly hugged him before letting go. Draco looked relieved. Scorpius turned to Astoria Malfoy.

"Goodbye Mother."

Astoria spared him a glance, before turning back to her compact. "Bye. Be good." She didn't really sound like she meant it. Scorpius sighed as she took out a nail file and began filing her nails.

"Yeah, be good, Scorp." 

"I will, dad."

"And kick all the Potters' and Weasleys' ar- I mean, butts."

"Yes, dad."

"And get better grades than that Rose girl."

"You know I will, dad."

"Her mother is Granger. Don't underestimate her. Her mother packs a mean punch."

"Dad."

"And owl me everyday-"

"Dad!"

"And give McGonagall hell for me, yeah?"

"Bye Dad."

"Yeah, ok, bye Scorp."

And then he was on the train.

YoursTruly

6:29pm Oct 23 2011

Normal User

[[-lurklurklurk- This isn't spamming. This be me pointing out that Draco is a highly embarassing- yet amusing- dad when you rp him. |D]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Mortal

6:31pm Oct 23 2011

Normal User

((Why thank you. x3))

YummiLand

7:05pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

||Mwahurrhurr.. Draco didn't say nothing about boys.. *evil grin*.||

"But, Dad.. What if I don't get into Slytherin or Gryffindor?" A boy with chestnut coloured hair and bright green eyes asked, looking up at a man who he, Albus Potter, resembled very much of.

"Don't worry Al. No matter what House you're sorted into, Me and Mum will be proud of you and support you through it all," the man replied, this man's name was Harry Potter. The Boy Who Lived, The Boy who conquered The Dark Lord.

"Your father's right Albus. You don't have to worry about a thing," A woman's voice said, this woman had dark ginger hair and intense blue eyes.

Clutched in the woman's hand, who's name was Ginny Weasley-Potter, was a small hand that belonged to Lily Potter. The girl pouted and tugged at her father's jacket. "Dad! When will I be able to go to Hogwarts?! First Jamesy and now Al! it's no fair! who's going to play with me at home?" Lily's voice was not at all whiny, it seemed rather concerned and worried.

Harry smiled at his daughter, and lightly patted her head. "A couple more Lily. Time fly's by fast," he glanced at Ginny and turned back to Lily, "And you can help Mum at home when I'm away at work, I think she'd really appreciate your help.". Ginny smiled.

Lily sighed and said nothing more.

-

As the Potter family of 5 passed through the barrier to 9 and 3 quarters [plus Teddy Lupin who was going off for his Seventh and final year] they met up with the rest of the family. The Weasleys. 

They all started to chat with each other and after only several minutes did the train's whistle blow, signaling that the train would leave in 10 minutes.

Harry knelt down to his nervous-looking son and give him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about it Al," he said.

"What if I fail my classes Dad? What if I don't make any friends? What if I'm just not good enough?" Albus answered, he was an insecure boy unlike his older brother James who was a huge social butterfly. He slightly frowned.

"Albus, Everything will be well.. just make the most of the year, okay? that's all I ask. Just have fun, study hard and--" Harry paused for a moment to look around, checking to see if anyone else was listening. "--and take some risks if you have to okay? er- don't tell Mum I just said that.. she'd get.. well..".

Albus smiled. "I get it Dad, thanks." and he broke into a hug with his father. 

-

Albus waved goodbye to his family as the train began to move. He was in a compartment with his cousn, Rose Weasley who was currently reading a very thick book. He slouched in his seat, he was still so nervous. 

(c)YummiLand
Mortal

7:20pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

((Exactly. xD And I'm going to introduce some OCs, although they aren't specifically mine so you can RP them as well. Some Goyles, and Parkinsons maybe. .__.))

"Oi, Gina, wanna go ruffle up some Peasleys?" Scorpius asked boredly from his seat beside the window. He was staring blankly out, while trying not to notice how close she was sitting to him. She looked up from the magazine she was currently reading.

"Peasleys?" A delicate eyebrow arched.

"Potter/Weasleys."

There was the sound of clapping hands, and a giggle. Scorpius turned his head minutely to watch Gina smile, twirling some hair around her finger. "Oh, definitely! Mum said I should watch out for that Rose girl, her mum and my mum had some kind of rivalry, apparently."

Gardenia Parkinson snorted. "Yeah, over Rose Weasley's father."

Gina Brown cringed. "What?"

Scorpius turned fully to join in, smirking. "Yeah. My dad said they both wanted Ron Weasley, and they had an all out catfight, and Granger was throwing books at your mum in the library, and then your mum pulled her hair so hard that some of it came out and she had to go to the infirmary because she was bleeding, and-"

"Not true, Scorpius." Gardenia paused. "Well, the first part is, about them wanting Weasley." She sneered at the thought. "Anyway, I thought we were going to hassle their clan?"

"Yeah," Gina agreed, and the trio stood up and began searching the train for the Peasley clan.

~

Scorpius was the one who found them. Albus Potter and his cousin, Rose Weasley were sitting in a compartment alone. He snorted. That Rose girl was just like her mother, reading thick books and being a know-it-all, most likely.

He motioned for Gina and Gardenia to come closer, and they peered into the window of the compartment.

"Ok, this is them," he whispered. "Ready?"

The girls nodded.

"Ok...3...2...1..."

They sauntered in, wearing identical smirks.

"Hey know-it-all beaver!" Scorpius exclaimed, looking at Rose. Gina sent him a bewildered look, to which he replied from the side of his mouth, "I learnt it from my dad."

YummiLand

7:40pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

||Heheheh. I love the whole NG thing, you can play around with making descendants on the canons which is like.. fun x).||

Rose closed the book shut as the insult was flung at her by the blond boy. She gave him an intense look, her eyebrows furrowing. Rose looked like she didn't know what to say, she wasn't really the type to pick up a fight, similar to her mother in her early school years.

"She's not a beaver! But, she's brilliantly smart! She knows it all, she's not a know-it-all. There's a difference," Albus said, offending his confused cousin. He straightened himself in his seat, somewhat trying to appear more taller and tough.

Rose smiled at Albus as a thank-you and finally had enough courage to say something back at him. "What are you doing here anyways?" she said, it wasn't the most threatening but, she gave it a try.

(c)YummiLand
Mortal

8:11pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

Gina's eyes narrowed. "We can go anywhere we want," she replied with her nose in the air, instantly disliking Rose, and not only because of the stories her mother had shared with her. The girl looked like she had no backbone at all. "What we want to know is what you think you're doing, spreading your filth around Hogwarts. A Mudblood mother and a Blood Traitor father...frankly, I think it's disgusting."

Gardenia nodded her approval, but Scorpius caught Gina's eye. 'Tone it down a little,' he mouthed. She ignored him, watching Rose gleefully for a response.

YummiLand

8:34pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

Rose lost her temper quickly, this time, an inherited trait from her father. She sprang from her seat, a portion of ivy wood held firmly in her hand, she pointed it at Gina. "What did you say about my Mother and Father?!" she said stiffly, Rose moved forward causing Gina to back up until her legs touched the seat across from herself. She held her wand underneath her chin and sent her a menacing glare.

Albus' eyes widened. He'd never seen his cousin act so seriously before, sure he had seen her get angry and such but, definitely not like this. Albus got to his feet and put a hand on Rose's shoulder, trying to pull her back. "Rose!" he squirmed. 

After several more tries of getting Rose to sit down he turned to the blond and stared into his pale eyes. "Look, why won't you and your friend's return to your own compartment?" he said, looking for a compromise, he didn't want to have a stupid fight brew up. 

(c)YummiLand
Mortal

8:49pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

"What, are you deaf now?" Gina smirked. "You heard perfectly well what I said." She caught a movement from the corner of her eye, and saw Gardenia push her wand into Rose's arm. "You think you 'know it all', to quote little Potter over there, but you don't know half as many spells as I do. My mother taught me a lot, especially for an encounter with you."

Meanwhile, Scorpius was watching the girls get worked up, eyes wide. He hadn't intended it to get so out of hand...he had only wanted a bit of fun, he had been bored. Unconsciously, he realised that he had inched to Albus' side, not wanting to get caught up between the girls. "We only wanted a bit of fun," Draco murmured defensively to the other boy. "I didn't know Gina hated the Weasley girl so much."

YummiLand

9:02pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

||zomg, I just found an Ebilia egg :3. Have you started hunting for it or the Jaaku yet?||

"Sure, you could've came over and bother us for awhile and have your little fun but, you shouldn't of brought them, I'm just saying. They're girls, they tend to get emotional easy. Even Mum agrees. --Oh, and who are you anyways?" Albus whispered to the boy next to him before climbing up onto his seat and opening the compartment cupboard. 

Out of it he pulled a bronze cage that housed a striped being. It was Ferret. For a moment he quickly glanced back to see if the girls were still bickering with each other. Resuming his doings, he carefully pulled the Ferret out of the cage and set it down on the seat. Not bothering to put away the cage, he tossed it towards the opposite seat of the window. 

Albus jumped back down and lightly pushed the Ferret off of the seat. It scampered over to Gina and started to circle her legs, and then off to Gardenia and finally it circled under both of them. Sometimes nipping and making hissing sounds when it came across their ankles.

He hoped that it would somewhat 'frighten' or 'gross-out' the pair and make them leave. "Not many girls I've met enjoyed Nico's company." he whispered to the boy again, pointing at his Ferret.

(c)YummiLand
Mortal

9:10pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

((Yus, Ebbie. xD Since I don't like them as much. And omg, a ferret. Named Nico. *o*))

"Scorpius Malfoy." Scorpius introduced himself to the boy. "My dad hates yours. Says he's an evil, attention-loving git." This was said in a conversational tone, as if talking about the weather. "And at least the girls are entertaining each other. I wouldn't be able to stand it if I had to entertain both Gina and Gardenia at the same time. They're about the noisiest, nosiest, girliest things on two legs you've ever seen."

He watched as Albus took out a cage, and from it...a Ferret. He got the joke right away, and glared at it, as if it was the person that had Transfigured his dad. The ferret scampered and began circling Gina, and he expected to hear an ear-splitting scream, but instead...

"Ooh, a ferret!" She gave a giggle, and picked it up, nuzzling her nose in the fur. "It's so cute! Whose is it?"

Gardenia nudged her. "Potter's," she muttered. Gina's eyes lit up with mischief. 

"I'm gonna take him to meet Bianca!" And she sped off with Nico, eager to get to her own ferret. Gardenia followed, leaving Scorpius behind.

He looked very confused as he turned to Rose and Albus. "Er, what just happened?"

YummiLand

9:28pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

||I really want to hatch a coloured Jaaku once I go hunting for one, lulz, but that probably won't happen ;_;. Oh yeah, 'cuz ferrets are awesome.||

Rose still looked angered and she pointed the wand at Scorpius this time. "Well? Aren't you going with them?" she asked, her tone still very stiff, she didn't go acting like this on a daily basis, it was new to her being somewhat 'mean'.

"It's alright Rose. It was merely just a bad intro. that's all. This is Scorpius, though I bet you already know him of course," Albus said in defense, putting his hand out as if he was trying to calm down an angry bull. 

Rose let out a deep breath and sat down back into her seat. "Yeah, I sure know who this is.." she muttered and went back to reading the thick book she was reading before the whole confrontation.

Albus let out a small smile, glad that Rose was well. He sat down himself next to her and involuntarily motioned Scorpius to sit across from them both. "Anyway, yeah, My dad wasn't quite fond of yours either. He told me that your dad was a cold, inconsiderate person.. but, of course my dad has kind of set that aside, he thinks it's great that your dad's doing well and such. So basically, my dad doesn't truly hate yours." he replied, looking at the window.

"Oh! And what just happened? I dunno. I just hope Nico doesn't bite her finger off, he's not the nicest to strangers,".

(c)YummiLand
Mortal

9:34pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

((Good luck with that! :D))

"Yeah, because your dad is a saint and doesn't spend time hating," he muttered under his breath, repeating the exact words of his father, before looking up, hoping Albus hadn't heard. Louder, he said, looking at Rose, "What book are you reading?"

((Pfft, fail post~))

YummiLand

9:42pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

"A collection of spells of course, '100 Most Impressive Spells, A-Z'," Rose said, it looked as though she had calmed down and didn't care who asked the question. "Dad encouraged me to read it and try to impress the Professors." she added on, flipping a few pages ahead.

Albus shrugged his shoulders. "I really hope none of them dislike me,"  

(c)YummiLand
Mortal

9:45pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

"Find any good spells?" Scorpius asked, genuine interest shining in his eyes. He took a seat beside Rose and tried to look over her shoulder. "Tarantallegra? Please, that's about the easiest spell in the world. I learnt it when I was eight," he boasted.

He heard Albus' comment, and frowned slightly. His father didn't have a good reputation, nor his grandparents, and...the Professors probably wouldn't like him at all. He cast that thought aside, turning back to Rose.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3