There once was a little girl who didn't know love 'til her heart was broken.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 Bookmark Thread
Flareboy123

6:39pm May 11 2010 (last edited on 6:40pm May 11 2010)

Normal User

Name:: Brittany Carter.
Crush:: :D
Personality in 3 words:: Shy, quiet, reserved.
Other?:: Girl from plot.
Looks::
[x]

Kira333

6:48pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( Lol. xD Epic, just epic. )

Name:: Lewis Chao
Crush:: o3o Brittany...
Personality in 3 words:: Shy, quiet, reserved. PWNED! >D
Other?:: Oh, if you really want to know, what was Jay's "other"?
Looks:: [LINK] It's Alex Evans, but SHAT UP! I couldn't find a better picture of a guy with black hair and blue eyes.
Well, I did find some, but they didn't look...subtle.

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Flareboy123

6:55pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( PWNED. :c )

( And remember what I said to Jay's 'other'? c: )

Kira333

6:55pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( I love your bi characters. C: )

Beautiful Sunset

Flareboy123

6:58pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( I love you. )

Kira333

7:10pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( I love you more. o___o
I guess I'll be playing the other characters, too. o3o
I'll make their bios eventually. xD )

Beautiful Sunset

Flareboy123

7:15pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( You start. :D )

Kira333

7:28pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( D:> )

Lewis hid by the vegetation, trying to eat his lunch in peace. Some people just didn't like to leave him alone. Like those annoying girls that followed him. And then, there was some guys that giggled about him, too.

Freaky.

Somewhere else, he knew Brittany was probably trying to hide, too. As beautiful as she was, there was no doubt that some guy would come up and bother her. Too bad.

He took a bite out of an apple.

Beautiful Sunset

Flareboy123

7:33pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( I almost Just put 'Nicole....' <3 )

Brittany almost felt like skipping lunch. She hated being around people. People. It wasn't that she was anti-social, it was that she didn't like to talk much. But to her one good friend -- who was, of course, absent -- she loved to talk. She sat alone. She didn't feel like being with anyone but her woth bottle of water. She glanced at the clock. Uhg. 10 minuites. Brittany glanced around, and she noticed Lewis. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to be alone.

Kira333

9:04pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( xD Lawlz. <33
I'm gonna bring in the other dude. *shoves other dude* Sorry for the lack of a bio. )

Jerrad came up behind Brittany, and he sat down next to her, smiling. His brown-and-black hair was cut shorter than it had been before, and now it looked kind of like a short shag. "Hey, there, Britt-Britt," he said, shaking out his hair. "You're glaring at the whole world now, you know. Do you hate me?" He blinked his green eyes in her face.

Beautiful Sunset

Flareboy123

9:08pm May 11 2010

Normal User

"I don't hate anyone." She blurted, toying with the lid on her water bottle. She turned to look at him. "And I only glare at the world because it glares back."

Flareboy123

9:29pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( I love her picture. xD )

Kira333

9:33pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( o_o Brittany's? )

"How poetic," Jerrad said, smiling and pulling his bag onto the table. "What do I say to that? That I don't glare? Because, I don't."

Beautiful Sunset

Flareboy123

9:36pm May 11 2010

Normal User

( Yeah. xD)

Brittany blinked, “I’ve never even noticed you, so I don’t know if you glare or not.” She said matter-of-factly.

Flareboy123

3:12pm May 12 2010

Normal User

( Up. :D )

Kira333

3:57pm May 12 2010

Normal User

( xD )

"Aw, don't be mean," Jerrad said, pouting. But, really, he was getting a kick out of just sitting down next to Brittany. He'd only just realized that he liked her, so.

From afar, Lewis watched, fuming. Jealousy was nibbling at his sanity, and he had to ball his hands up into fists to keep from standing up and shouting, "Stop flirting with her!" If only he wasn't such a...well, wuss.

Beautiful Sunset

Flareboy123

4:03pm May 12 2010

Normal User

( Wuss. )

Brittany grinned as the bell rung, and she didn't excuse herself, but got up and walked off. Who was he? She blinked at herself, staring ahead as she walked towards the door.

Kira333

4:10pm May 12 2010

Normal User

( Wuss. u.u )

Jerrad blinked as Brittany got up, then scrambled to his feet, hurrying after her. "Don't we have the same cl*censored* this period?" he asked, blinking in her face again. "You have chemistry, right?" Behind them walked another male, who was shorter than Jerrad but taller than Brittany. His hair was black and messy, covering almost his entire face, which always seemed to look either curious, determined, or confused. He carried his books under his arm, and only one person noticed him as they walked by.

"Hi, Keith," the girl said, and Keith barely glanced at her before ducking into a random building.

As soon as the bell had rung, Lewis skittered away, having trouble keeping calm when he knew he had the same cl*censored* as Brittany this period. But, that other guy had chemistry, too, so he probably couldn't partner up with Brittany.

Beautiful Sunset

Flareboy123

4:14pm May 12 2010

Normal User

"Bye..?" She watched after his as he walked away. Oh, that's right, chemistry. I'll have to ask him where he came from. She laughed. Wait, he's the guy that was sitting alone..

Kira333

4:17pm May 12 2010

Normal User

( Wait, whut? o__o Watched who? )

Beautiful Sunset

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13