scales of the crystal dragon (private rp for halee607 & spirit1212)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

6:18am Feb 1 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon nodded her head and started to flap her wings to stay in the air. "Shouldn't we look for her?"

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

6:59pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

i don't think so i think they abandoned us because we where always the weakest." deathstar the lept onto the ground heading back to the cave.

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

7:17pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

"I'm gonna keep looking. I thought I heard mother talking about moving farther from the humans and into those mountains found across the ocean on an island.",Bloodmoon replied and continued to fly on.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

7:31pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

I'll just go home and waste my life away with no mother or father. deathstar then d to sob from missing her parents. then quietly walked home

spirit1212

7:42pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon snarled and flew down to her,grabbing her wing,gently,in her mouth and pulling her into the air. "Your coming with me.",she insisted as she flung her sister onto her back.

halee607

7:50pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

no bloodmoon let me go. deathstar struggled but couldn't get free. fine i'll go with YOU just put me in a tree  I'll climb my way there

spirit1212

8:10pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon smirked and replied,"There are no trees around here anymore."

halee607

8:11pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

hey thats not funny let me go or ill use force. deathstar squirmed and let out a small burst of blue flames. 

spirit1212

8:25pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon still didn't put her down.

(Short...)

halee607

8:38pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

fine fine I'll go with you please just put me down. deathstar finnaly gave up on struggling and asked her sister to let her go

spirit1212

6:49am Mar 7 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon agreed and put her down. "You run off and your getting your butt burned.",she promised and blew out a short stream of black fire.

halee607

7:13am Mar 7 2013

Normal User

fine " deathstar knew it would be hard for her to fly but her wings have gotten bigger so she is a better flyer than usally. " so where are we going bloodmoon ?. " deathstar asked with confusion " i really haven't been paying attention because of my emotions getting to me. and yes i know I'm tougher than this. deathstar n started to gain speed with bloodmoon.

spirit1212

6:39am Mar 11 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon smiled a toothy smile and replied,"We are going to that island."

halee607

7:17am Mar 11 2013

Normal User

what island ? " tar looked off inthe distant fog and noticed a  tropical island  with a few pom trees sticking up from the ground

( lily my body hurts all over )

spirit1212

7:24am Mar 11 2013

Normal User

(Are you sick?)

Bloodmoon replied,"That one. Mom might be on it."

halee607

4:35pm Mar 24 2013

Normal User

" are you sure she is there because if she isn't there all hope is lost we have been abandoned. " deathstar looked at the sky then the open sea. deathstar landed on the island which was quite small but big enough for a few dragons. " how do you know mom will be here bloodmoon "?

halee607

4:35pm Mar 24 2013

Normal User

" are you sure she is there because if she isn't there all hope is lost we have been abandoned. " deathstar looked at the sky then the open sea. deathstar landed on the island which was quite small but big enough for a few dragons. " how do you know mom will be here bloodmoon "?

spirit1212

7:00am Mar 25 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon smirked and said,"Not here. It's an island far from here. It will take days of travel,but there are many island to rest on on the way." With that she sat down on the smaller island and added,"We can hunt and rest here."

halee607

5:23pm Mar 25 2013

Normal User

but but oh ok but hopefully there are some trees i can sleep in " deathstar said with a smirk " wait is this stuff even safe to drink " deathstar looked into the blue salty water noticing a few large  tropical fish " hold tthat thought dinner is about to be served." she then shoved her face in the water missing the fish but swallowing a mouthful of sea water " why  dose this water have to be so salty "

spirit1212

6:57am Mar 26 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon laughed at her attempts and said,"It's ocean water,silly. I do hear a spring bubbling somewhere,though." She then made her own attack on the two returning fish and snatched them straight out of the water and into her jaws. She dropped them on the sand and rolled one towards her sister before munching on the other.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3