scales of the crystal dragon (private rp for halee607 & spirit1212)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
halee607

4:03pm Jan 29 2013

Normal User

this a Dragon rp for spirit1212 and halee607. a young dragons life is hard when you are abandoned by accident. these baby dragons must set out to find there mom.

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
halee607

4:08pm Jan 29 2013

Normal User

death star
 a small hatchling born in the darkness of a cave. she is all black with purple spots,horn,retail tuft,and claws. she is female and is a born Hunter and fighter.she is the older sister of spirit1212 dragon.both baby dragons where born on a full moon in the spring. both babies where left behind by mistake so death star and refrigerate looking for their mother

spirit1212

7:35am Jan 30 2013

Normal User

(Have to remake this whole thing.)

Bloodmoon

She is the runt of her siblings,but for her size is very strong. She can pin her oldest male sibling easily for picking on her and is picked on about her size. When she hatched her father tried to kill her,but only left the deep scar over her right eye. This caused their mother to leave and accidentally leave them behind. She only loves Death Star out of all her siblings. Unlike other hatchlings she prefers night over day and likes to hunt for herself. She is black for her base color and her chest,belly,and wing skin are blood-red. She has silver eyes,wing claws,claws,teeth,horns,and back spikes. Her eyes are slitted and she stands at 3'0" with a very muscular build that has no fat on it. She is two days younger than Death Star.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

6:37pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

deathstar is a girl

deathstar woke up with a uneasy feeling. suddenly she hears a mouse deep in the cave. it comes closer to me as i pounce on it killing it and stumbling over bloodmoon * sorry sis i was trying to practice my hunting when i caught this mouse. do you want it* deathstar pricks her ears * bloodmoon you hear that?*

spirit1212

6:56pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

(Same with Bloodmoon,as always.)

Bloodmoon stood quickly and looked up at her taller sister. "No thanks. I...",she said then heard it too and added,"Yes. What is that,Deathstar?" She walked towards the cave entrance to look outside,the bright sunlight hurt her eyes and she squinted before backing away into the shade. "I don't know what that is,but it sounds like it's coming from out there."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

7:01pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

a small roar came from deathstar calling  her mother. wheres mom blood moon?

spirit1212

7:19pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

(Halee,my cousin is being annoying.)

Bloodmoon looked around the cave and gave off her deep throated roar that seemed strong and powerful for her age and size. "I don't know where she is. Do you think she... Left us?",she replied and tilted her head to the side.

halee607

7:22pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

i dont know do you think we should look?

spirit1212

7:25pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon nodded her head and spread out her large wings. "I will have to ignore that annoying sun while we look.",she said and then jumped form the cave mouth. She flapped her wings once and was in the air,waiting on her sister.

halee607

7:42pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

wait for me i think i know where to look. as deathstar clumsy took flight. we should look in the medow or the river

spirit1212

7:47pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

"Ok. I think she took our siblings too. Are father is also gone,maybe it had something to do with what he did?",Bloodmoon replied and started to glide towards the meadow first. Her flying very good for a hatchling.

halee607

7:52pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

instead of a good flyer deathstar was a good climber which she got from her dad. she had small wings but big dew claws for climbing,holding,and killing. blood can i climb and jump from tree to tree i'm tired

spirit1212

8:13pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon nodded and said,"I could try carrying you when the trees run out." Her scales were irritated by the sun and so were her eyes,but she ignored this. No one knew where her sensetivity of the sun came from and just thought they would find out sooner or later. "I may have to fly beneith the trees,just in case."

halee607

8:18pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

good idea. deathstar droped from the sky landing in a tree. she rapped her tail around it ad started swinging  from tree to tree

can you post where we meet again at night in the pits

spirit1212

8:34pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

(I will post on that soon. I will make my characters go farther from the nursery.)

Bloodmoon dove beneith the tree-line and continued to fly in the comforting shade. Soon they would reach the meadow and she would have to be ready to be in sunshine.

halee607

8:39pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

wait bloodmoon i found a giant leaf i can try to fly to keep you cool. its ok i'm use to the sun

spirit1212

8:49pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

Bloodmoon stopped on the tree's edge and looked back at Deathstar. "Please and thank you.",she replied and waited on her.

halee607

8:49pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

h star s the leaf and tries to fly over bloodmoon. she struggles to fly but manages to get her balance

halee607

8:57pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

ok the meadow but moms not here. i'm sure this would be the only place she would be. bloodmoon i think she left us

spirit1212

8:58pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

"If you fall I think I could manage catching you.",Bloodmoon replied to her clumsy flying. She then continued to fly and,not seeing anything,sighed and said,"They aren't here."

Go to page: 1, 2, 3