me, zozane and gothicshadow111

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Reubin

1:25pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Reubin glanced up at the rising sun, it wasn't often he got to enjoy a day as good as this, he merely walked towards hippogriff valley, he knew it was 10 mins away so he just strolled, enjoying the peace before the war.

\r\n\r\n
gothicshadow111

1:31pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Zim stopped atop a large cliff over looking the valley. It was a sight to see. like something you'd see on a postcard. Green gr*censored* growing on the cliff side. A bright blue river running through the middle. Sandy colored walls all around with much greenery growing on the top.

But, at the end of the river was a large cave. Outside it were huge cages, holding the nattives of the valley. The Hippogriffs. They were marvelous creature. But it was horrible seeing them caged up like mere hamsters.

Zim wondered why the other two hadn't come yet. She lay down, put her head on her folded paws and stared into the cages. She knew she could do nothing alone. A small tear ran down her cheek as she stared into the sadness in the eyes of her best friend.....

zozane008

1:34pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

when are they gonna hurry up thought starfrost i can`t take it any longer... if they won`t hurry up im leaving with out them....

DoodlePicture3\r\n
zozane008

1:37pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

*rises into the air ready to go*well im going *flys to the base*

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

1:37pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Reubin merely waltze up the cliff and stopped near to Zim, "plan of attack is--" Reubin stopped mid sentence, he saw a female ork caged like a dog in the valley, was it possible he wasn't the last and there was now two? he could repopulate the planet with blood thirsty orks if this was true, Reubin darted down the cliff into the battle, killing many marines, he glanced up towards where Zim was frozen with shock, "ZIM! get in on this! tis fun!"

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

1:40pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

*looks down* finnaly there ready! *darts torward the cave where the creatures were being held captive*

DoodlePicture3\r\n
gothicshadow111

1:43pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Zim stood upand jumped into the valley. She dived down until she almost hit the floor. She then spread her wings and glided over the enemy, spreading Fire, doom and pain onto the FILTHY heads of the doomed enemies.

She knelt down near the largest cage and simply used one of her claws to pic the lock. The door swung open. Hundreds of Hippogriffs flew out and snatched up a human only to drop them to their deaths.

One small Hippogriff stayed in, staring at Zim. Zim carefully stepped in the cage and hugged the small creature.

Giran, you're OK.... thank Jebus

Zim stared across to Reu, who seemed to be paralyzed.A human in a large metal suit was coming up behind him, about to strike.

Reu, Look out!

Reubin

1:49pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Reubin twirled around and locked arms with the Marine Dreadnought, he was struggling with this foe, it very nearly matched his strength, Reubin bent the Dreadnought's gun turret arm back and blasted it's head off with it's own gun. Reubin then ran to the cage which contained the ork and blasted the lock off with his shoota, "ork, hail,what is your clan name?" the ork looked at Reubin bewildered, she obvioulsy thought that she was the last ork also, "Hail, I am with the clan Nogar, I can tell by your multiple emblems that you where with clan Loktar, pleased to meet you" the ork replied. it was obvious that they liked each other, possibly even loved, Reubin picked the female ork up and ran her to safety.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

1:51pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

all these poor creatures caged up... time to take action!! *jumps up in the air clawing all the locks she can find*  ugh this is to easy.. hehe... *grabs a human and flings into the wall* dang this is fun! sees more cages and darts torward them* don`t worry i`ll get you guys out! *picks the locks* run your free! *sees a wolf caged up with humans taking it to a different place* it can`t be.... well one way to find out *kills one human* wheres the other? *turns around to see the other human she went to kill him but was stabbed she ignored the pain and killed the human* thats what you get.. now for that wolf *picks the lock for the wolf * do i know you asked starfrost I-i don`t think so..... well go and escape while you can.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
gothicshadow111

1:55pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Zim raced to the last cage and tried to undo the lock. But there was no time. Everyone knew what was happening, and were firing an enormous laser at the intruders. The cannon aimed at Zim. She didnt have time to pick the lock, so she grabbed the top bars in her claws and flew with the cage. She took it to the top of the cliff, where she left it, telling the creatures inside not to worry. She the darted upwards and out of sigh.

Then, a sharp beam of light shooted down from the sky and had cut the cannon in half, making it malfunction and explode. It was Zim. from that hight,and that speed, she had cut the thing in half with just movment.

She wearily returened to the clifftop and collapsed with exaustion.

Reubin

9:56am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

Reubin ran to Zim, picking her up and bringing her back to camp, where they would discuss their next act against the chaos legions.

\r\n\r\n
gothicshadow111

10:01am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

By the time Zim opened her eyes, it was already night, the stars twinkling at her, as if they were trying to talk to her. She stretched her arms and tried to get rid of the searing pain in her neck.

She stared across the camp and saw the Reu and Star has already gathered at the fire. She ambled over to join them and asked

What's next? We only took out about 1/100 of the army today, what are we gonna do about the rest?

Reubin

10:06am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

Reubin glanced over at Zim and said "Well, you know Orks develop in a few days and then stay in their prime for many many years? well I and Natalia, the female ork you saw earlier, have fell in love in the time you where unconiouse, we are planning on repopulationg the world with orks, and we can use our children as an army, keep in mind that they are born two days after conception, and then take a few days to develop, so we will have a week to train and rest." Reubin then turned and planted a kiss on his newly found Girlfriend.

\r\n\r\n
gothicshadow111

10:11am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

A week..... I think we can cope with that time. Were going to have to rush though... you never know whats going to happen...

Zim stared up at the skies. Her eyes welled up with tears, but before they came down her cheek, she shook them off, then took to the skies. She wanted to be alone tonight.... espesially after what Giran told her.

In a few seconds, she was a mere black splotch on the moon, flying into the crisp coldness of the night air.

Reubin

10:13am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

Reubin and Natalia went to their hut, they had to make an army, that wasn't going to be easy, no matter how many they get in thier litter of orks, they are going to have to get at least 30 orks, that may take two litters.

\r\n\r\n
gothicshadow111

10:18am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

It was morning, and Zim still hadnt returned. She had spent a night on top of the Thunder Mountains, gazing over Hippogriff Valley. What Giron had told her still haunted her; she hated to remember it. It just wasn't possible... her best friend....

She stared into the sun, paying no mind to the searing light. She stared for at least twenty minutes. Thats when it happened. A white flash blinded Zim like a lightning bolt. As the light enveloped her, Zim roared to the skies, screaming in pain.

When the light faded, there was nothing left. Zim had vanished from the planet.

Reubin

10:23am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

a few days had past,  Zim had still not returned to camp, but Reubin was not worried, she could handle herself well. Reubin had already created a litter of twenty Orks, and they all seemed strong at their stage, they would develop wuickly and well, there was no doubt. Reubin went to tend to his young, for in two days they would be fully grown and ready for battle.

\r\n\r\n
gothicshadow111

10:29am Jan 4 2010 (last edited on 10:30am Jan 4 2010)

Normal User

Day 5:

Im still stuck here. I can see nothing but white around me, as if i was in a huge room of nothing. Im still traveling too, but i have realised, i keep going in circles. I left my last bunch of berries on the floor before i left, then after a few minutes, i saw it in front of me again. Theres no way out of here. How am i going to help with the up-coming war?

Zim had noted what was happening in the 'Void' as she called it. It had been a while now, she was wondering how the upcoming Ork army was going. Well, if they did have a great army, they had no need for her. She sat down, exausted from all she had done to try and get out, with no avail. She then noticed in the distance a large black cloud of smoke, quite low to the ground. It was moving and pulsing. It then started to advance on Zim.

Reubin

6:32am Jan 5 2010

Normal User

Day 20:

Reubin had made a mighty army whilst waiting for Zim, the orks where 200 hundred fold, well trained and and ready for battle, if it got to 30 days Reubin would have to advance without Zim and make the attack he had planned with his soon to be wife

\r\n\r\n
gothicshadow111

10:30am Jan 5 2010 (last edited on 10:31am Jan 5 2010)

Normal User

Thecloud of smoke had been waiting in front of Zim for weeks now, not doing abything. She was still cautios of it, yet, she started to ignore it. It was day 24 when it actually did something. It formed a figure of a slim human. Like a shillouette on the moon. It then solidifyed, making the human real, and standing before her.

His hair was bright blue, most of it covering his face, reaching down to his knees. Pale green eyes glowed through the hair. The most out standing thing about the face was a scar. It was in the middle of his forhead, in the shape of a perfect X.     Zim lunged for him, but he dodged at the last second and Zim fell flat on her face. She jumped into the air and started circling in the air. She knew, he was responsible for what was happening: for where she was.

With lightning speed, she flew circles round him, setting alight the floor with fire. The human was now surrounded with a ring of fire. And it was getting smaller and smaller. Zim shot another jet of flame right at him, but he jumped and charged at the flame head on. He burst out the flame and grabbed Zim by the neck. The flame hadn't affected him.

The man threw Zim to the floor, making a large thud as she collided with the white floor. Her world was spinning. She was growing dizzy. She struggled to stand up and, with the very last of her strength, fired a huge beam of light in to the air. It hit the human critically and she saw him fall to the floor.

The she collapsed.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4