me, zozane and gothicshadow111

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
gothicshadow111

12:30pm Jan 3 2010 (last edited on 12:31pm Jan 3 2010)

Normal User

*sigh* you never did get the hang of NOT attacking your friends....

Right so, now THATS out the way lets get these fleshy bipeds out the way too....

Reubin

12:36pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Reubin was starting to lose his temper with da fleshies, they where stood there, wuivering in there pathertic boots "ANSWER ME NOW YOU SNIVELLING PALE EIJITS!"

\r\n\r\n
gothicshadow111

12:38pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Zim picked up one of the larger ones and set his hair on fire. The his clothes, then his skin.

She burned him down to a cinder. She smirked at the other bipeds as if to say " yh, talk now, or that's gonna be you, too"

Reubin

12:40pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

The leader stepped forward... "we are the hordes of chaos, we are here to slay a warrior named Reubin, we where sent by our ruler." Reubin immediately went into a blind blood rage and killed every single one of them after he heard the words muttered form the marine's lips. "I have dealt with their kind before, they must have a knew emporer."

\r\n\r\n
gothicshadow111

12:43pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

A new one? Whell, he must be better than the old one. i heard, he sent his army to kill our tribe, and instead, his army raided his own Palace!

Zim tried to make a joke to lighten the mood. No one laughed, only smiled. It probably worked.

So, with them gone, what are we gonna do with this new guy?

zozane008

12:51pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

reu can i eat the fleshies....

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

12:57pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

"go ahead star." Reubin sat on a stump and started to rub the deep scar down one side of his face... "I don't know what to do Zim, you got any ideas?"

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

12:58pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

where is Viera?? zim reu have you seen her?

DoodlePicture3\r\n
zozane008

12:59pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

*looks at the humans* hehehehe.... *darts for one bites its arm then its head then its leg* ewwwww *spits the human out* they taste nasty!!

DoodlePicture3\r\n
gothicshadow111

1:01pm Jan 3 2010 (last edited on 1:03pm Jan 3 2010)

Normal User

zim settled down on the soft forest floor. and thought.

Well, the blimp is still there. the driver probably doesnt know what's happened. if one of us were to scare the driver, he'd rush back to base wouldnt he? then we can follow him there, see what we can do about this guy.

And sorry Star, havent seen her in a while now

Reubin

1:05pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Reubin darts up and runs towards the Blimp, "LOKTAR HUMAN, DIS IZ WHERE YOUS DIE!!!" the blimp raised off the ground and started to fly, "Zim, follow it, when you find the enemy fly back and we will go with you."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

1:05pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

well on going to look for her  *flys up and darts fto the forest to look for Viera*

DoodlePicture3\r\n
zozane008

1:07pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

i don`t feel so good... *falls to the forest floor and scrambles to her feet* what was that about? ah i don`t care i gotta find Viera...

DoodlePicture3\r\n
gothicshadow111

1:08pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Zim flapped her great wings and became level with the flying blimp. she picked up speed and landed on the balloon. She signalled down to Reu saying to stay and wait. The blimp then headed to the enemy base, with doom, in the name of Zim, latched onto the back.
Reubin

1:11pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Reubin started sharpening his claws and making sure he had pleny of ammo for his shoota, the wats of the orks where still strong within him, he still dreams of finding a mate and breeding a new race, half ork, half some other race, but he knows it will never happen.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

1:11pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

*flys to zim* if you see a black wolf at the enemy base that looks similare to me let me know when you get back *lets go of the blimp and flys back to the forest*

DoodlePicture3\r\n
gothicshadow111

1:15pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

About 5 minuetes after the blimp left, Zim came in swooping, in a great hurry and crashed while landing. She shook her head and gazed at Reu.

The base is'nt far from here, its actually in the old Hippogriff Valley. I've seen them. they have enslaved all the Hippogriffs and all other creatures in the valley. The fleshies seem to be making an army by brainwashing them! We need to get them out of there...

She stared at Reu who was in deep thought.

Were you even listening?

Zim started to get mad and impateint, her eyes glowed red and a wisp of smoke came from her nostril

zozane008

1:18pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

what ?! there doing that I-i can`t fight innocent creatures...*thinks* my brain hurts...

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

1:19pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Reubin came out of the trance and glared at Zim, "I'm sorry I wasn't listening, just thinking of where my life seems to be leading me..." Reubin stood up, "so did you find the base? if so we should move out."

\r\n\r\n
gothicshadow111

1:22pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

*sigh* sorry Star, i didnt see any other mammals there im afraid.

Anyway, c'mon guys, Hippogriff Valley! thats where they are. GO!

Zim took to the skies and jetted towards the west, where the sun was setting, making the sky red. Not a good sign

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4