Malfoys ALWAYS get what they want, Potter. Don't forget that. (Private)

Go to page: 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22 Bookmark Thread
Thor

2:48am Nov 12 2011

Normal User

((ahh.. it's okay. ^.^))

Harry ignored Draco's look and merely smiled before be kissed Draco on the cheek. "No, but I did meet a white ferret before the Tri-wizard tournament. I believe he was all white with gorgeous silver eyes." Harry smiled and placed his hand on Draco's. "Don't you remember that?"

Mortal

2:51am Nov 12 2011

Normal User

Draco snorted indignantly, but accepted Harry's kiss with grace. "Not particularly. I believe I was preoccupied at the time, although I did hear about it a lot the few days after."

Thor

2:56am Nov 12 2011

Normal User

Harry gave a small chuckle. "Oh come on.. You know you make an adorable ferret." Harry pulled Draco closer to his side.

Mortal

3:05am Nov 12 2011

Normal User

Draco pouted. "I think I'm much cuter as a human, thank you very much, Harry." He kissed Harry on the nose and pulled Harry's head into the crook of his neck. He could feel the rise and fall of Harry's chest, and he smiled in content. "Harry, I-I have to tell you something."

Thor

3:26am Nov 12 2011

Normal User

Harry kept his head where Draco had put it and relaxed into his skin. He breathed in his scent. "Mh? What is it Draco?" Harry lifted his head enough to be able to at least see Draco's face. His heart was pounding. Was it bad? Good?

Mortal

5:33pm Nov 12 2011

Normal User

Draco winced at Harry's worried ex
pression, and he felt his heart swell with emotions he had never felt before: protectiveness and...love. His eyes widened, and he fought to kick that thought out of his head, but before he could, his mouth blurted out: "Harry, I think I love you."

Before Harry could respond, he rushed forward. "I realise I shouldn't be thrusting this upon you now, when we're having a good time, and we've only been together a little while, but I really think I love you." His face was red, and his grey eyes filled with apprehension. He wondered what Harry would say now. Maybe he'd break up with him? Hit him? Get angry?

Thor

2:13am Nov 13 2011

Normal User

Harry's immediate response was a gasp of disbelief. Did he hear that right? I love you spilled from those beautiful lips. Harry's mouth gaped open and he quickly shut it. "Draco... You.. You really mean that?"

Harry sat up and gave Draco a soft smile. He placed his hands on Draco's cheeks and gave him a passionate and quite awkward kiss, seeing as he hadn't exactly kissed someone like that before, besides Cho, but she kind of did the kissing. He pulled back. "And here I thought I was the only one who felt that way." He smiled, his green eyes seeming to glitter.

Mortal

3:37am Nov 13 2011

Normal User

It was Draco's turn to look completely astonished, and his eyes widened. When Harry pulled him in for a kiss, he didn't hesitate at all to return it with renewed force. By the time they had pulled away, Draco was panting slightly. Red-faced, he nodded, a relieved smile taking over his face that lit up his eyes. "I really mean it, Harry. I love you."

Thor

3:48am Nov 13 2011

Normal User

"I love you too Draco.. I never thought I'd be saying that to the spoiled brat who sends me paper cranes during Potions.." He smiled and held Draco's hand in his own. "How about I take you out for some butterbeer? As a little.. celebration." He smiled.

Thor

1:22am Nov 14 2011

Normal User

((bump))

Thor

2:42am Nov 22 2011

Normal User

bump if we still doin this.

Thor

1:55am Jan 24 2012 (last edited on 9:38am Jan 24 2012)

Normal User

whoops, blank post....

Go to page: 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22