Malfoys ALWAYS get what they want, Potter. Don't forget that. (Private)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 Bookmark Thread
Mortal

11:29pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

Ru's and Pere's Drarry romance. :D

Because Snape's too much of a cynical badass to RP. And I mean that in a good way. <3

chance437

11:29pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

((Pfft.))

Mortal

11:34pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

((Kudos to Chanceh who can do Snape with style. xD And I didn't mean that in the bad way it sounds.))

Thor

11:35pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

(lol chance. Just cuz you can do a good Snape doens't mean you gotta put us down. :P <3 you cynical badass.. :3)

paigecam

11:35pm Jul 13 2011 (last edited on 11:35pm Jul 13 2011)

Normal User

((Pfft. Living proof that you can turn the Snape into a hopeless romantic right above me. ^

(Chancey, that is.) ))

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

chance437

11:35pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

((*Bows* Not putting you down, only taking the compliment :'D Love you guys~))

Thor

11:38pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

lol. Now! we know the bios of our kids.. 6th year Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy... Draco = child with a daddy complex.. to me. XD sorry.. But he's like: My father will hear about this! Harry = abused and forget child who was turned into teh savior.. THrown in a cupboard under the stairs.... Well.. You wanna start??

Mortal

11:41pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

((Lolol, ok, I'll start. Is it in the middle of the year, or the start?))

Thor

11:44pm Jul 13 2011

Normal User

((i wanna say the start so i get an idea of what the heck we are gunna do. XD))

Mortal

12:23am Jul 14 2011

Normal User

Draco thought he had misheard Blaise.

“The Slug Club?” he said with undisguised contempt. “Really?

Blaise shrugged. “That’s what he said it’s called. We have to meet in his carriage now. I heard he asks people that he thinks will grow up to be rich and famous, so that he can leech off of them later on.” He smirked. “Probably thinks my mother might fancy him if I introduce him. She wouldn’t give him the time of day.”

“Why wasn’t I invited?” Draco spat, not hearing Blaise’s comment about Slughorn meeting his mother. “My father is on the Board of Governors! And he’s one of the richest men in England.”

“It’s obvious, isn’t it?” Draco shook his head sulkily, and Blaise threw him an exasperated glance. “He doesn’t want to be involved with the Death Eaters! Everyone knows your father’s one.”

“Father will be hearing about this,” Draco said darkly. He laughed. “He’ll convince the Board to kick old Sluggy out. And then maybe…maybe Slughorn might mysteriously disappear.”

“Oh, Draco,” simpered Pansy Parkinson, who was sitting beside Draco and was clinging to his arm. “You’re so evil!” She giggled.

Draco threw her a disgusted look and threw her arm off of him. He had realised that lately, he wasn’t very much interested in Pansy’s advances. It confused him, because he had been courting her since Third Year. What confused him even more was that he held no interest for other girls, either.

“Draco, don’t be mean,” Pansy pouted. She tried to put her hand on him again, but he threw it off more violently.

“Keep off me, Pansy,” he gritted out. He stood up. “C’mon, Blaise. I’m going to see if I can’t get into this Slug Club thing.”

Blaise looked at him with an unreadable ex
pression, and then turned and led the way down the Hogwarts Express. He knew that Draco wouldn’t be happy with what he saw, because unsurprisingly, Harry Potter was also invited.

Thor

12:41am Jul 14 2011

Normal User

"The Slug Club? What in the world is that Harry?"

"Ron, if I knew exactly, wouldnt I have told you by now why we are here?"

He pulled his glasses off and held his wand to them "Reparo". His glasses fixed the crack that was in the glass and fixed the middle, which was taped like when he  first met Hermione. He placed his glasses back on. 

"Ron? What's with the face your making?" Harry turned around and noticed what Ron had been starring at. His eyes narrowed ahe glared. "Malfoy..."

"Malfoy was invited? I bet he used his father to get invited to whatever this is..." He kept his eyes on Draco, not sure what was going to happen. He pulle dhis scarf up more, seeing as it was heading toward winter right now. 

"Harry.. Do you still need me to stay with you? And Why didn't you get " Hermione to come along with us?"

"Just be quiet Ron.." He kept his glare on Draco as he approached.

Mortal

1:07am Jul 14 2011

Normal User

“Saint Potter,” Draco nodded, his sneer growing wider as he approached. “What a lovely surprise to see you here. Would’ve thought you’d be making your underground home with the She-Weasel right about now.” He snickered.

“And older brother Weasel,” Blaise added. He laughed.

“It’s no wonder you’re here,” Draco continued, “being the Chosen One and all. Slughorn’s probably hoping you can save his arse from the Dark Lord. The Savior, they call you. Can you believe it? What a joke.”

Draco casually pulled out his hawthorn wand. “Up for a duel, Potty? Maybe Slughorn might see how inexperienced and stupid you really are. He won’t want you in his precious club after the show I’ll give him.”

Thor

1:21am Jul 14 2011

Normal User

Harry pulled out his Holly wand and glared at Draco. The boy was already rubbing him the wrong way. "They aren't Weasels.. And why would I even be scared of a boy like you Malfoy?" He held his wand up and his eyes narrowed quickly. "Liek I chose to be the chosen one.. And none of this is my fault.. Bet you used your father to get here anyway Malfoy.."

Ron looked at Harry and put his hand on his shoulder. "Harry... You shouldn't... I mean.. What if you two hit someone around here? Like me..." He back up when Harry shook his hand off. He sighed and back off a little more. "Harry just don;t waste your time on the spoiled Malfoy.."

"No Ron! You be quiet for a  moment. Draco is being a child with this."

Mortal

1:31am Jul 14 2011

Normal User

((Rubbing him the wrong way. xD))

“Me? A child?” Draco laughed mockingly. “I’m not the one being pampered by the Wizarding world because I’ve got a cut on my forehead.” He smirked then turned to Weasley.

“Weasel, want to match your Mudblood girlfriend?” he asked jeeringly. With a move as quick as lightning, he shouted off a spell. “Densaugeo!” 

chance437

1:34am Jul 14 2011

Normal User

((*Le lurk* Lololol.))

Thor

1:49am Jul 14 2011 (last edited on 1:49am Jul 14 2011)

Normal User

((you had to point that out. XD))

Harry ducked and the spell was cast on Ron. Poor kids teeth must have been so heavy for him. Harry flicked his wand out. "Levicorpus!" Harry shouted to Draco. He stood up and looked at ron, bursting into a fit of laughter at the boy's teeth. He held his side but continued to keep his atttention on Draco. He knew they boy might get one of his friends to help him out. He loked at Draco and continued to laugh at teh spoiled brat's state/

Mortal

1:56am Jul 14 2011

Normal User

((I’m an immature little prat. :D ))

Draco grew red with anger. “Oi, Blaise, help me out!”

Blaise took his wand out, happy to get in on some action. “Avis Oppugno!” A cloud of little yellow birds were conjured, and they sped towards Harry.

“You had to pick something cute, didn’t you?” Draco growled.

“They’re doing their job, aren’t they?” Blaise shrugged. 

Thor

2:12am Jul 14 2011

Normal User

Harry swatted at the birds and held his wand out quickly to Blaise and Draco. "Expelliarmus!!" He sighed when the birds disappeared and he could finally help Ron out with his teeth. When the teeth were normal, he turened back to draco. "THere. Duel over.. Your disarmed.." He smiled. "Well Malfoy.. How di you get here anyways? Papa?"

Mortal

2:30am Jul 14 2011

Normal User

Before Draco could answer, Slughorn emerged out of his carriage.

"Boys, boys! What is all this ruckus?" he asked, looking from Harry and Ron to Draco and Blaise. 

"It was them," Draco lied. "They started it." He was hoping that House loyalty would compel Slughorn to take his side over Harry's. It seemed, however, that fame was considered much more influential in his choice than the students of his former House.

"Nonsense!" Slughorn boomed. He ushered Harry into his carriage, and gestured for Blaise to go in as well. "Do not disturb us, Draco my boy. I'm sure you wish you were in the club as well, but we simply don't have enough spaces." He hurried in after them and closed the door.

"The nerve of him!" Draco spat. He picked up his wand from the ground and stormed away.

"Go away, Pansy!" he shouted when he was back in his compartment. The girl saw his enraged mood and silently left. Finally, it was empty. Fuming, Draco waited for Blaise to return.

Thor

11:55am Jul 14 2011

Normal User

Harry looked at the Professor as he pushed him and Blaise into the carriage. "Sir.. What exactly are we here for?" He looked out the carriage window to see Draco yellin at some girl and then storming off. He sighed. "That boy has nothing to be shouig about to a girl.." He turned his attention to Blaise. He smiled when he remembered the spell he had done earlier. "Sorry about having to blast your wand away.. That was supposed to be toward Draco only..."

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22