Kinbeast Wake. Now! (Blaka, Petra, Gav, Emma, Keegnan & Crystal)

Go to page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 161 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

1:49am Apr 2 2013

Normal User

Goblinsong readied an arrow. "Explain." 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

1:57am Apr 2 2013 (last edited on 1:57am Apr 2 2013)

Normal User

"Him." Valkyrie said, pointing behind Goblinsong.
A huge, invisible, armored gauntlet grabbed Goblinsong's neck from behind and lifted her into the air. Raavol uncloaked and pushed the barrel of his gun into Goblinsong's back.
"Guaranteed he was cloaked not only technologically but psychically so detecting him would be near impossible, so it isn't actually very surprising." Valkyrie laughed, stepping forwards.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

2:02am Apr 2 2013

Normal User

Goblinsong kicked back at Raavol, not realizing that the thing pressed into her back was a gun. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:06am Apr 2 2013

Normal User

Raavol didn't move as the kicks bounced off his armor.
"In case you hadn't realized, my companion here could easily snap your neck or shoot you in the back, whichever he pleases. He might even do both. Believe me, the only thing stopping him from killing you is me. I want information, you want to continue breathing, I think we can work something out." Valkyrie said, his smile widening.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

2:14am Apr 2 2013

Normal User

Goblinsong stopped struggling and glared at Valkyrie. "What do you want to know then?" She snapped. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:23am Apr 2 2013

Normal User

"Well, firstly what is Dredge's plan now?" Valkyrie asked.

Featherblaka

2:30am Apr 2 2013

Normal User

"To kill you." Goblinsong said. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:56am Apr 3 2013

Normal User

"I'm touched. How exactly does he intend to do this-and be specific." Valkyrie said, standing up close to Goblinsong.
Raavol clenched Goblinsong's neck tighter as a warning.

Featherblaka

2:24am Apr 3 2013

Normal User

"With weapons." Goblinsong said. "You honestly think he's told me this?" 

Keeganvalehdan

2:27am Apr 3 2013

Normal User

"Of course he hasn't told you..." Valkyrie muttered something to himself in Skyyron and rubbed the back of his head, clearly considering the next question. "What do you know about Dredge? Surely you wouldn't work for someone you know nothing about."

Featherblaka

2:54am Apr 3 2013

Normal User

"Yeah I would." Goblinsong said. 

Keeganvalehdan

3:53am Apr 3 2013

Normal User

"So you know nothing about Dredge?" Valkyrie asked.

Featherblaka

3:55am Apr 3 2013

Normal User

"Other than what I can see, yes." Goblinsong said. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:51am Apr 4 2013

Normal User

"You know nothing about Dredge's plan, nothing about Dredge-you aren't really helping your case." Valkyrie said.
Raavol jabbed his gun further into Goblinsong's back.

Featherblaka

2:03am Apr 4 2013

Normal User

"Well I'm not helping you either, so I'm fine with that." Goblinsong said. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:08am Apr 4 2013

Normal User

"Raavol, convince our guest to be more sharing." Valkyrie turned around.
Raavol slammed Goblinsong headfirst into the ground, causing the floor to crack. He let her neck go and placed a huge armored boot on her back, gun pointed at her head.
Valkyrie turned around again. "Are you sure you have nothing to share? Perhaps we should start with you-that you should know."

Featherblaka

2:12am Apr 4 2013

Normal User

Goblinsong grunted. "I dunno, that blow might have destroyed most of my memory." 

Keeganvalehdan

2:24am Apr 4 2013

Normal User

"The perhaps a second would jog your memory once more?" Valkyrie said.
Raavol grabbed Goblinsong's shoulder and lifted her up, clenching her collar bone. He slammed her into the wall and threw her onto her back on the floor. He put his boot lightly on her arm and pointed his huge gun at her head.
"Look, I understand loyalty more than most other people, but you owe Dredge nothing. What has he done for you, offered you? What makes him worth this? Although, this is barely the Captains warm up." Valkyrie laughed.

Featherblaka

2:44am Apr 4 2013

Normal User

"I don't owe you anything either." Goblinsong said. "Pay. Anything's worth pay." 

Keeganvalehdan

2:52am Apr 4 2013

Normal User

"Including your life, because I am fairly sure if you are dead you can't exactly enjoy your 'pay'." Valkyrie said.

Go to page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 161