Kinbeast Wake. Now! (Blaka, Petra, Gav, Emma, Keegnan & Crystal)

Go to page: 1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 161 Bookmark Thread
Keeganvalehdan

1:56am Mar 30 2013

Normal User

"Well then at least clean your hooves." Dredge said.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

2:01am Mar 30 2013

Normal User

"With what?" Goblinsong asked. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

2:05am Mar 30 2013

Normal User

"Some sort of cleaning equipment obviously. Hold on." He opened one of the desk draws and threw Goblinsong a shiny blue rag. "I am glad it is still in there, I was worried I had lost it."

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

2:09am Mar 30 2013

Normal User

Goblinsong caught the rag and began to clean her hooves. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:13am Mar 30 2013

Normal User

Dredge leaned back in his chair. He coughed lightly.

Featherblaka

2:15am Mar 30 2013

Normal User

Goblinsong flicked an ear in his direction and continued to clean her hooves. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:21am Mar 30 2013

Normal User

Dredge leaned forwards and coughed again, hitting his chest. "I apologize, this respiratory system isn't ideal." he said. 

Featherblaka

2:24am Mar 30 2013

Normal User

"Sure it isn't parasites?" Goblinsong asked. "I hear they sometimes cause a bit of trouble with lungs."

Keeganvalehdan

1:01am Mar 31 2013

Normal User

"I'm not talking about my organic respiratory system." He said, adjusting his mask. Tiny, thin tubes could be seen going from the mask down into his shirt. 

Featherblaka

1:03am Mar 31 2013

Normal User

Goblinsong shrugged. "My mistake." 

Keeganvalehdan

1:11am Mar 31 2013

Normal User

"Now, we must decide what our next course of action is. I tried the subtle approach-luring them into a trap-but it was rather ineffective due to their technology. I also believe a full-on assault would also end badly due to how fortified they are in their building. Do you have any suggestions to put forward? No idea is a bad idea-except of course threatening me, we saw how well that worked out." Dredge said.

Featherblaka

1:21am Mar 31 2013

Normal User

"Set traps everywhere and wait for them to come out?" Goblinsong suggested. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:26am Mar 31 2013

Normal User

"That could work, but it is rather similar to our last attempt. Plus they might have secret exits around the area." Dredge said.

Featherblaka

1:41am Mar 31 2013

Normal User

Goblinsong shrugged. "I hunt, not plan. Planning was Mofsal's job." 

Keeganvalehdan

1:52am Mar 31 2013

Normal User

"I never said you were a planner, I merely asked if you had any suggestions." Dredge stood up. "Looks like I will have to continue to plan." he walked around the desk and headed to the door, casually stepping over the bodies of the Rats.

Featherblaka

1:53am Mar 31 2013

Normal User

Goblinsong awaited instruction. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:35am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

"Follow, I require your assistance." Dredge said without turning. He opened the door and was hit by a wall of noise from the army of Rats filling up the bank and a large portion of the street outside. He cracked his neck and stepped through the door.

Featherblaka

1:01am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

Goblinsong followed Dredge. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:09am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

The Rats parted before Dredge, but tried to trip Goblinsong as they headed towards the door.

Featherblaka

1:15am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

Goblinsong stomped on a rats tail. 

Go to page: 1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 161