Kinbeast Wake. Now! (Blaka, Petra, Gav, Emma, Keegnan & Crystal)

Go to page: 1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 161 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

1:42am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"Kff, so long as I keep my mind open no MESS will get close to me." Ebony said. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

1:47am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

" Careful, an open mind can be like a fortress with its gates unbarred and walls unguarded." Valkyrie said. 

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:54am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"That's not how my mind works," Ebony said. "Sides, I've got two." 

Keeganvalehdan

1:55am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Valkyrie just looked confused at Ebony.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:58am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"Another aramuk transferred her mind into mine as she died." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:02am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"Meaning what, she is an alternate personality?" Valkyrie asked, more confused than before.

Featherblaka

2:04am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"No, more like I've lived her life and now I'm living mine." Ebony said. "I suppose it could work like that though."

Keeganvalehdan

2:06am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Valkyrie took it all in. "Well, I learnt something new about you today!" Valkyrie said.

Featherblaka

2:15am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Ebony nodded. "And I haven't learnt anything about you. I demand a fact in return!" 

Keeganvalehdan

8:09pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"One thousand years ago I was killed, but it wasn't me, it was who I was. The god Darkness ressurected me because I was such a worthy champion, but I have no memory of who I once was, meaning the only thing I could turn to, the thing I died doing, was battle." Valkyrie said, frowning. "Happy?"

Featherblaka

11:27pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"Why would I be happy?" Ebony said. "In my mind, who you were is important- and I can see how not knowing would bother you, our past creates us- but really who we are is more important, because that's what we can control." She headbutted his shoulder. "It's sad how you died and want to remember, yet I died and want to forget." 

Keeganvalehdan

11:37pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"One always wants what they can't have." Valkyrie laughed.
Raavol watched them from across the room.

Featherblaka

11:49pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"Don't I know it!" Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

11:51pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Valkyrie checked the time on his gauntlet's display. "Goodness! We have actually been down here twenty-three minutes, what is the earthen saying-how the times flies when your having fun?"

Featherblaka

11:59pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"That's it. And time flies alright." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:02am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

(Nice reference to Squan there XD)
"Would it be safe to go back now?" He asked, looking up.

Featherblaka

12:09am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

"Hm.... neh, we could use another exit though." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:19am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

"If you think it is the best course of action." He said.

Featherblaka

12:40am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

"Well, nothing much will happen here." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:51am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

"Shall I rally the others or will we scout ahead first?" Valkyrie asked.

Go to page: 1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 161