Kinbeast Wake. Now! (Blaka, Petra, Gav, Emma, Keegnan & Crystal)

Go to page: 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 161 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

12:31am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"There's just a dismantled pool in there. It's only two rooms." Ebony called after Raavol. "Sorrel doesn't count for anything, and Crawford is taller than me in human form." 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

12:35am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

Raavol turned back to face the group, being careful not to break everything.
"How big your size or wealth is does not measure how big your importance is." Valkyrie said.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

12:42am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

Ebony blinked. "No, no. I really couldn't care less about wealth, as for size, it's just something I noticed with you all standing right by me."

Keeganvalehdan

1:01am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"I know, I was saying size doesn't matter to try and cheer you up." Valkyrie said.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:03am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

Ebony shrugged. "Thanks for caring." 

Keeganvalehdan

1:08am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

(Vebony! XD)
Raavol stepped towards Ebony and Valkyrie, towering over them. "You realize we cannot stay here permanently-I cannot even stand up straight and there are too many of us to live in this...house."

Featherblaka

1:16am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

(Oh the lols! XD) 

"I was getting us away from the rats." Ebony said. "Better than you could do, so hush." 

Keeganvalehdan

1:20am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"And it may have worked for now, but we cannot stay here for long." Raavol said. He flicked Crawford off Ebony's shoulder before turning and walking to the doorway of the other room.
"He has a good point Eb." Valkyrie said.

Featherblaka

1:27am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"I fail to see it. Nothing can get in or out without me." Ebony said. "Excepting death, time and space, but they are exceptions to everything." 

Keeganvalehdan

1:30am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"This house, although lovely, will not support all of us-especially considering one of us is a giant fully armored super soldier who barely even fits in here." Valkyrie said.

Featherblaka

1:34am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"It won't need to, we're not staying h-" Ebony blinked. "Waitwaitwait. You don't mind the smell of pigeon? Do you have a sense of smell.... or are you lying?"

Keeganvalehdan

11:19pm Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"I have can scent particular particles in the air through my version of...photoshopthesis?" Valkyrie said.

Featherblaka

11:25pm Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"Okay then." Ebony said. "Can you smell pigeon?" 

Keeganvalehdan

11:36pm Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"Is that what that scent is? I don't find it that bad no." Valkyrie smiled at her.

Featherblaka

11:39pm Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"Kah, most sentients complain." Ebony said.  

Keeganvalehdan

11:53pm Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"Yes, but I'm not your usual sentient." Valkyrie said.

Featherblaka

11:56pm Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"Good point." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:03am Feb 19 2013

Normal User

"How long do you think it will be until the Rats are gone?" Valkyrie asked.

Featherblaka

12:12am Feb 19 2013

Normal User

Ebony shrugged. "A while." 

Keeganvalehdan

12:17am Feb 19 2013

Normal User

"In the mean time we should probably find somewhere for Raavol to go." Valkyrie laughed.
Raavol was desperately trying to save a table he had knocked over as well as a stool behind him and all the while being careful not to hit his head on the roof.

Go to page: 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 161