Ooc// Bump?

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
Dragonstar

8:27pm May 28 2011

Normal User

OoC://

O.O

Stupid sun. Fried my brain...

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

Dragonstar

11:25pm May 28 2011

Normal User

Acai jumped as she heard her name being called across the camp. Their warriors had just returned from the fight; all wounded and two missing. Her blue eyes widened slightly as her ears flicked back. Was the fight a victory or a sucess? She wished she could know. But, then she remembered the voice that called for her.

It was Marim's.

Her heart soared that her future mate had made it back home; alive. And she bounded over to meet him.

~xXx~

Erishi was walking at the back of the line of warriors coming back into the camp. She kept a watch out for any of the injured lions that might fall back if left unassisted. Stopping slightly, she glanced behind her; watching to see if they were being followed by anyone. Anything.

No one.

Good.

The black and white warrior let out a held breath she did not know she kept back as she started walking again; thinking about the battle. Several warriors had severe wounds that meant they couldn't fight again for a long time. Their battle-strength would be down... Erishi sighed as she stopped again, her nose nearly touching the ground and her usually fierce eyes dull with exhuastion.

She would give anything for a nap.

Her ears pricked up when she heard her name. Silvan? Raising her head as far up as her exhuastion would allow, she spotted his slate-gray coat. She raised her tail and lashed it out; signalling where she was. For she was too tired to walk any further.

Nouveau

11:42am May 29 2011

Normal User

Silvan rushed forward to meet his mate.
"Erishi," he breathed, "You're here."  Unable to control the impulse, he leaned against her, offering his strength to her obviously tired body.
He looked at his future mate in concern.  Her usually bright eyes were lackluster with exhaustion, and the tiredness was in her composure and her posture as well.  He didn't note any serious injuries, but he knew battle could be emotionally draining as well.
"Why don't you come lay down," he purred softly in her ear, "And tell me what happened?  I can go get us some antelope."
---
Marim reached Acai in record time, purring happily to see that she was okay.
"Hello, love," he said, meeting her halfway.
He couldn't help but let his gaze stray behind her white coat for a moment--the warriors limping, blood staining the camp's ground.  To get away from the horrific view, he buried his face in her soft shoulder fur.  Her sweet scent filled his nostrils, and for a moment, Marim was able to forget that part of him had died with the two Fire Pride warriors that would never return.  At least he had returned.  At least he could still avenge them.

Nouveau

3:41pm May 30 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Bump.

Nouveau

10:07pm May 30 2011

Normal User

Ooc//Perhaps a time skip to nighttime?  I have a plot idea....

Nouveau

8:21pm May 31 2011

Normal User

Ooc//Bump~

Nouveau

8:46pm Jun 3 2011

Normal User

Ooc// I-is it dead?

Dragonstar

3:15pm Jun 5 2011

Normal User

Not dead. Dragonstar has an idiot for a father 'cause he shut off the Dragonstar's internet. And the Dragonstar was also distracted by a game I have... XD

Nouveau

8:36pm Jun 5 2011

Normal User

Ooc// No worries hon.  <3  Post when you can~

Nouveau

9:10pm Jun 6 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Bump~

Dragonstar

9:27pm Jun 6 2011

Normal User

Let me see if I can get my tired brain to work....

Nouveau

7:37pm Jun 9 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Bump~

Dragonstar

7:39pm Jun 9 2011

Normal User

I forgot about this...

Go to page: 1, 2, 3