I hold you closer than I should.... {Private} Because even superheroes can't stop love.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
CH

1:11pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

[[HAOFNDOISNGAIFOANF
GAH... I meant to have it Lance, but I remember making it Eddie. I'll change it. xD
Homg. I love your idea. How about I go to your planet, since it's more original? Like, I just made mine about the past. So, since yours is more about the future and stuff, Lance would be more lost. Ya know? xD
Lol. Really? D: I actually feel like I'm nagging or something. xD Hahahahaha. Alright. Let me do the last of my editing on my document and eat lunch and then I'll post. xD <333 ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
Nouveau

1:12pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Ooc// I should really eat breakfast.  D:  But I'm not hungry.
Take your time posting~
Lance is a better name for smexy nacho men.  <333

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
CH

1:18pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

[[HAHHA. Ya. Lance is bettter xD
*Pokes siggy* I'll be backkkk~ *poofs* ]]

Nouveau

1:25pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Ooc// You make me happy.  <3
I'll go ahead and go get some coffee food in my system, and read my book, but I already practiced piano. |D
Our lives are so similarrrrrr.
Oh.  And I need to pop over to Target for school stuff.  Ick.  x-x

CH

4:59pm Aug 17 2011 (last edited on 5:05pm Aug 17 2011)

Normal User

[[I'm sorry. I promise you, this is exactly what happend: So, I made that siggy, and then I did everything I said I'd do. I ate, then read, then started practicing piano - planning to go back on Res just to reply to this xD. 
AND THEN BAM!
I realized how bad my fingers were hurting as I started playing piano. It's not Carpol Tunnel yet, with all my typing but I jammed my fingers during school from stupid basketball and my fingers started hurting really bad. So, I stopped using my hand the rest of the day. 
So, that was my excuse for not going back on Res. And, now, for doing a really lame and short intro. Don't hate the person that makes you happy. E:
I still have my intro on my document, so let me fix it and then I'll post it on a different post. I just wanted to type this out just in case you were on. ;) I purposely made y post like... completely opposite of yours. xDDDD I love opposite people falling in love xD
Buuut, your probably not on. Which is horrible motivation. LOL. Jk. I've made you wait enough for the intro...
Homg. My mother is making me coffee because I absolutely positively neeeeeed it. I'm about to fall asleep while typing this xD ]] 

CH

5:39pm Aug 17 2011

Normal User

I’m guessing a secret ability of mine is bottomless energy. I’ve been wanted more than anyone in the spy unit all day today, and honestly, I was ready to train – though training was much more intense then you might think – even more. I didn’t feel a bit tired as I walked with a small bounce in my step down the town’s road. It was evening, so not many people were in sight. 

I was headed to a date with my Angel. No, really. Her name was Angel. She was also in my unit, but I was in a more advanced field then her. Sometimes I could see the envy in her eyes, but I tried to change the subject whenever our work comes up in our conversations.  I told her to meet me at my house at 8:00. There was something special planned, I wanted to ask her something very important. I grinned excitedly as I felt the blue velvet box in my pocket. What was inside was my grandmothers ring. I couldn’t wait to see the look on Angel’s face when I gave it to her. She was the sentimental type, so it was perfect. As usual, I had everything planned out in my head before it was done. I was known for being overly-organized. My planet wasn’t very interested in technology. I used to imagine myself having a keypad lock on my front door that only I knew how to unlock. And a secret compartment in my home that only I am able to open by pressing my hand against the scanner. [what are they called? D:] But, sadly, things here were much different.  I grabbed my keys and unlocked my house that was much more smaller then you might expect. Being the best, you’d think I’d have a mansion with people working for me hand and foot.  But, instead I lived in more of a town house, working for myself. I liked it better this way.  I closed the door behind me – kept it unlocked for Angel – and settled in a ancient looking sofa chair that seemed to suck me in as I put my weight on it. I fished in my pocket for the box, and opened it. While practicing how I’d ask Angel to marry me, I realized that I haven’t got the mail. Again, you might expect me to have something high tech. Like, a phone that didn’t need to be paid before use. [ I’m talking about a phone that isn’t a pay phone. Haha. ] Instead, when I am told about missions, they are usually coming to me by mail.  Excited about what I’d see, I grabbed my mail. [From God knows where. I have no idea how people in the ancient days got mail xD ] 
 “Bloodsword. We have a new mission.”
The letter started.

[[ Sorry about the jumbling. ^^ Again, it's because of the document I have to use D:
And... Sorry for the copying at the end. My mother is forcing me to be socially awkward at another miserable event so I have to go get ready.  D; ] 

Nouveau

6:10pm Aug 17 2011

Normal User

Ooc// The ancient days.... |D
Lol, the intro is fine~ You worry too much bb.  <3
Bic//
Hold your friends close...but hold your enemies closer.
The line ran through Allison's mind [The inspiration for the name of the roleplay...lol] as she walked down the main street of Wintrata.  High skyscrapers rose on either side of her, glossy windows reflecting the morning sun.
She sighed, feeling more tired and slightly melancholy than the night before.  Lohr hadn't called her back earlier--a sure sign that he was upset--and the fact that she had a new mission that would take her away from him again soured the fact that she had gotten a good night's rest for once.
They hadn't even bothered to tell her the assignment.
With another gusty sigh, she entered a tall, ominous-lookong building to her left and swiped a pass card through a reader on the elevator.  The people in the lobby didn't give her a second glance--Allison was old new here.
The elevator rose swiftly to the 27th floor, though there had to be at least 50 more above it.  It let her off with a smooth, mechanical hum and then disappeared into the dark chute.
She watched the doors slide closed with a distasteful frown directed not at the sleek silver machine, but everything in general.  She was not a morning person.  That thought fresh in her mind, she walked down the corridor at a brisk clip and knocked on an office door at the very end.
It swung in silently, revealing a posh and modern space with a desk, several ornate lighting fixtures, glimmering wall art, two leather couches, and no end to the latest technology.
The severe-looking woman from the night before swung round in her chair and pinned Allison with a frosty glare.
"Venom.  It's about time, darling."
She bristled at the patronizing way the endearment was used, but she forced herself to not let it show.  Don't give her the upper hand.  So she pasted on a small smile and said, "You said last night that you had a very important mission for me."  She fought the urge to add, And it better be.  Lohr's fuming with me, and if it's not worth it--she stopped the menacing possibilities there.
The woman nodded.  "We have need of an elimination, dear.  The Prosperinian [Um.  Is that the right words?  xD;] have become quite...active in the last few months, and one of their own, a man named Bloodsword, is posing a very big threat to us.  We need you to do your duty, and eliminate him." She let the statement hang in the air for a second, always the dramatic woman.  Then she continued in a quiet tone, "It is of utmost importance that you keep this a very secret mission.  We want to maintain the upper hand, but we'd also like to wait until he makes a move that brings him closer to us.  Are we clear?"
Allison nodded, the thrill of a challenge wiping away her foul mood.  "Yes."
"Then for now, you wait."
She nodded, already exiting the office and ripping down the corridor.  Time to call Lohr.

Ooc// I'm sorry to hear about your fingers.  <3  I hope they're better now? 

CH

10:21am Aug 18 2011

Normal User

[[Lollllll. Yes, the ancient days!
So it's official, that's how were doing things? I'll have Lance come to Wintrata?
And, I think that's the right word D: I just got the name off the amazing GOOGLE, so I don't even remember D: *Goes to check* ]]

Nouveau

1:10pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

Ooc// If you're okay with that, I think it sounds good~
Psssst....keep me updated with the finger situation.  D:

CH

1:35pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

[[Awwwh <3 
Pssst.... My mom said that ligaments [ If that's how they are spelled and such D: ] take a longer time to heal, and that it was possible that they are just taking a long time.! Hehehe. ]]

"Bloodsword, we have a new mission for you."

The letter started. I smiled as I settled back down in my chair that sucked me in and read on.

"Elimination is our focus. Elimination finishes the problem. That is what we expect of you. The one that is our focus on this elimination is named Venom. She lives in Wintrata, which is farther away then you might like. We want you there as soon as possible. Fix the problem. She's a big burden on our plans, and we need her gone. 
You may not be comfortable with how they do things in Wintr..."
This wasn't what I expected. The rest of the letter I couldn't even read. I was supposed to ask Angel to marry me! She would say yes, and we'd start our plans.
But, with this mission, that would have to wait.
With a sad sigh, I lifted myself up from the sofa chair and walked down the hall to my bedroom. It was a two story townhouse, the second being the basement. I all of a sudden felt very exhausted.
Or, maybe just a bit down.
I collapsed on my bed, feeling defeated. This job had it's perks.
And, it also had disadvantages. It would be stupid to even think about marrying Angel. What was I thinking...
I took the velvet box from my pocket again, and stared at the ring inside. Maybe I shouldn't even try. Maybe I should be alone. The last thing I wanted to do was have a family with kids, and then all of a sudden go to great danger in my job.
I don't know what I'd do if I died, leaving a family behind to suffer.
I ran a sweaty hand through my hair as I hid the box back in my pocket.
You know? This day has been exhausting...

~~~

"Lance?...Lance?"
An angelic voice purred in my ear as I slept. Had I already died and went to heaven? Was that an angel whispering to me?
I opened my eye lids slowly, wishing I could go back to my dreamless sleep.
"Finally, your up."
I heard Angel's voice now, and it soothed me of my worries. Technically, an angel really was speaking to me. She was standing by the doorway of my bedroom, and I was laying across the bed instead of long ways. With a tired smile, I lifted myself up from the bed.
"Sorry. I meant to tell you that we might have to call off this surprise I told you about."
I could see a bit of disappointment but other then that she smiled at me and came over to sit next to me.
"Awh. I was really looking forward to this surprise. I even wore this dress you bought me when we first met."
She said it as though she new what I had planned. I had planned to ask her to marry me, but I couldn't. 
Not with the risk of dying during a mission, and leaving her to fend for herself...
"I'm sorry."
I muttered as I wiped my tired eyes. Angel wasn't the type to really hold grudges. More of go with the flow.
I mean, you should know this. She is an angel. 
"Alright. I'll see you later then?"
I heard her ask as she lifted herself from the bed as well.
"I'd love that."
I replied. Though, I was hoping she'd leave soon before I'd be tempted to tell her everything that was going on.

~~~~~

After a kiss goodbye, I closed my front door. I usually walked her back to her home after a date, but I just wasn't in the mood. I guessed it was more of a 'temper tantrum'. It just wasn't fair. I wanted to marry her. 
But, I couldn't risk leaving her here with no one else. 
While I angrily ripped my tie off of my neck - as in literally tearing it off of me - I threw it on the floor and walked to my room. 
Time to go to Wintrata.

Nouveau

1:40pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Maybe time skip to his arrival?  :3  Allison could be walking by...um..I dunno, a spaceport or something, and he gets off and asks her for directions. /shot.
 I'M SORRY I DON'T HAVE A DECENT IDEA.  D:

CH

1:49pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

[[YOUR DECENT IS AMAZING...
That's a AMAZING idea! xDD
I'll post more in a second. xD I'm trying to RECOPY AND REPASTE, all our roleplays to a document. My computer crashed and I dunno if I'll be able to retrieve everything. I have to get everything saved before V3 comes and deletes it all.
**STRESSED** ]] 

Nouveau

1:51pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Ohmigod I totally forgot about that.  O_O  I'm going to do that as well.
Since it's my turn to post, I'll put something along the lines of Allison walking around.  xD;

CH

9:29pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

[[^^ Your post, FPFF <33333
And, you save your roleplays on a document too? xDD <33 ]]

Nouveau

12:17pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Ooc//  No, but with v3 coming, I don't want to loose any.  D:

CH

5:51pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

[[Bump <3 ]]

CH

10:52pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

[Bumps for FPFF... ]]

Nouveau

10:57pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

Ooc// I started an awesometastic reply...but then I had to leave.  D:  /shot.
Bic//
Allison weaved her way through the dense crowd of downtown Wintrata.  The traffic to her right was thick with both land- and hover-vehicles, but the foot traffic was as dense as a forest.  Normally, she would have been agitated by the mass of people, all of whom had no idea that their greatest savior was in their midst, but her heart felt light and airy.
After she had gotten on the phone with Lohr, he had invited her to lunch.  The taste of her salad (And his lips, she grudgingly admitted) was fresh in her mouth, which boosted her energy as she made her way back to headquarters.
There still hadn't been any sign of activity from the mysterious "Bloodsword."  She was going back now to check on the activity level, and see if any actions could be taken.
But with this crowd...getting there would take a long time.
She had to admit that this Bloodsword person was grating on her nerves.  If he was such a big threat, why didn't she make the first move?  Hit hard when he least expected it?  It was driving her mad, waiting like a prey animal for the hunter to close in.  And it had been less than a day since she had recieved her mission.
Not a day into it, and this mission was already proving almost more than she could handle.

CH

12:06pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

[[I'm back FPFF <3
Ugh. I hate when you make an awesome post, and then you have to go. D:
I'm sorry D:
Anyways, I'll reply to our roleplays after I do the easy ones. D:
I'm making a bad habit :3 Hahaha. ]]

CH

7:49pm Aug 27 2011 (last edited on 7:49pm Aug 27 2011)

Normal User

My favorite thing about being a spy in disguise was fitting in easily with everyone else. I didn’t have any special clothing when I was on the hunt; I tended to just enjoy wearing fitting jeans and a button down shirt. If I was in a really good mood, maybe even a vest and tie.
But, sadly, today I felt in a more poor mood. Realizing that I couldn’t marry Angel had me thinking. If I couldn’t marry her, why was I dating her?
I frowned as I tightened my tie and grabbed my suitcase from a flight attendant. I just finished the ride to Wintrata. First I had to ride a horse buggy for a fairly long, miserable time. And, finally found a space port to take me too Wintrata. The flight there was even more uncomfortable. I sat next to a women on my right that tended to look me up and down the whole ride, and a beer bellied man threatening to stab me in the neck on my left. Thankfully, he never did.
If they only knew who I was.
I chuckled at the thought as I thanked the man that helped me with my luggage and started for the crowd ahead of me. I started for the sidewalk, looking around with awe. Proserpina was much different from here; as the letter had stated. For a moment, I forgot why I was even here, with all the cars zooming by me. And, when I realized that I was supposed to find a hotel called (Homg. I don’t know xD ) ________ Inn, it dawned on me that I had no idea where that is.
And, I had no idea where I was going.
With a frown, I kept trying to weave around the crowd. I was used to this. All my years of being in the field, of course. But, usually I was in large crowds in a familiar area. This place had a tendency to intimidate me with all of its…
Technology.
 As I walked on, I saw many people having cell phones. I’ve heard of them. Could never have one in Proserpina.
Feeling a bit frightened at the new change, I thought maybe I should find someone who may know their way around. The crowd died down just a bit, and I walked a bit easier to a woman close by.
“Excuse me? I’m sorry to bother you.”
I said, a small smile on my face. I only had one suitcase so it was easy to keep her pace.
“This’ll only take a moment, I promise you. I’m kind of new to this planet, and I need some help with directions. Do you know your way around fairly well?”

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5