I hold you closer than I should.... {Private} Because even superheroes can't stop love.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Nouveau

12:07am Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Ooc// You said you were looking for this, so here's a bump.
Ily FPFF.  <3 

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
CH

8:06am Aug 3 2011 (last edited on 8:07am Aug 3 2011)

Normal User

[[You know...
That just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...
Like I just swallowed a hamster
Last time I said that... Things got awkward o_o
Anyways, I dunno which name I should do.
YOU PICK xD
Bloodsword: It means 'A big ninja' XDDDD
Serephena: It means 'An Angel'.
Of course the second one sounds more girlish, so I dunno. But, I want him to sound more sweet then 'OMGI'MSUCHANINJABIGBUFFMANIWILLKILLYOU'
You know?

EDIT:
Yupyup, I have an idea.
I will make his 'lover angel' person called 'Serephena' since I just realized it's even more girlish then I thought. xDDDDD I didn't actually read the word, I just read the meaning and was like 'YES'.
Alright. I'll edit the bioooooo ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
CH

8:55am Aug 3 2011

Normal User

[[My bio is officially almost done xDDDDD ]]

Nouveau

1:12pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Lol.  Swallowing hamsters can get a bit awkward.  O-O
Anyways.  I go look at your bio and edit the first post nao.
AND THEN WE START!  /happy dance.  |D 

CH

11:33am Aug 4 2011

Normal User

[[This was JUST ABOUT to go on the third page D:
We should be ashamed D: ]]

CH

8:40am Aug 5 2011

Normal User

[[Read...
Siggy...
*Cries*
Bump xD]]

CH

1:51pm Aug 6 2011

Normal User

[[no...
NOT THE THIRD PAGE :O
bump D: ]]

Nouveau

7:50pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Third page.  Again.  I think I might die of sadness.
But we need to start this now, and make sure it nevereverevereverevereverever goes on the third page again.  D:
You start or me?  |3 

CH

8:08pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[homg. You start E:
I won't know how and most likely will be giving you a fail or 'copy cat' one, just to let you know. I'm horrible with starting. D: ]]

Nouveau

5:19pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Ooc// This is a bump.  I'll post my intro in a second.  <3

CH

5:24pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

[[Alright. xDD
I would have searched for it better, but once I posted on your thread, all these other roleplays of mine got posted D: Haha sorreh. D: ]]

Nouveau

5:41pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Allison walked into her 30th-floor apartment, feeling nearly sick with weariness.  Her feet dragged, her head ached, and her stomach growled menacingly.
It had been a long, long day.
She trudged into the kitchen, finding herself a watery, energy-restoring fruit called a Banabaro, and biting into its sweet pink flesh.  The taste flooded her mouth, rekindling a bit of her spent energy.
Her body longed to head off to her bed, but first, she needed to report back to the Wintrata Defense Agency.  The WDA demanded nightly reports from their spies--Allison especially, since Venom was their top performer.  Part of her despised the knowledge that she was nothing but a treasured tool--a trinket that they would be sad to lose, but not devastated.  And the other part of her burned with a fierce pride--she was the best of the best.  She was Wintrata's top defender.  No one would dare defy her.
As she slipped into the living room, she nearly jumped out of her skin as she saw a flash of pale white hair and a concerned ex
pression lift to meet her entry.
Lohr.
"My Cat," he greeted her, standing up and laying aside a book he had been reading.  "You've finally returned."
Allison flinched, a familiar wave of guilt washing over her.  He didn't know where she had been, what she had been doing.  She ached to tell him who she really was, let the burden fall off of her shoulders--but she couldn't.  She had sworn not to.  She wanted to cry as his strong, warm arms wrapped around her.  She wanted to scream as his warm breath ruffled her ear.
"Where have you been?"
"Work," Allison explained lamely, untwining herself from his intimate hold.  She couldn't deal with this right now.  He opened his mouth as if to say something, but she cut him off.  She didn't want to see the hurt in his eyes, the confusion.  She didn't want to break down and tell him, like she so often longed to do.  "Lohr, it's been a long day, and I need my rest.  I think it's best if you go home now.  I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"
The hurt and the confusion were there, but for entirely different reasons.  And they would melt away tomorrow.  He would understand.  He always did.
"Okay then, Allison.  I'll see you tomorrow.  Bye."  And then he was gone, leaving her heart with that familiar twinge of regret.
Pushing it aside, Allison walked up to the monitor that hung in front of her couch.  It flickered to life, showing a stern-faced woman with sharp, angular features and gray hair pulled back in a severe bun.
Before Allison could open her mouth to begin her report, the woman interrupted her.  "Venom.  We have a mission for you."

CH

5:44pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

[[Hehe <333
I'm leaving. On B&B I said this too, but I'm just saying it agian so that when you post, there will be something there so it says I haven't read this thread yet... xD ]]

Nouveau

5:47pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Ooc// M'kay, here is your post~
HAVE FUN AT YOUTH GROUP AND DON'T BE TOO SOCIALLY AWKWARD OKAY?  <3

Nouveau

12:25pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

Ooc//
Omg second page.  D:

CH

4:44pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

[[Homg. I'm getting off now, but I saw this just as I was checking for forgotten roleplays D:  forgot to save this to my favorites. So technically this is more of a bump for myself when I get back on xD
 Alright. I'm poofing now. xD *Poofs* ]

Nouveau

1:54pm Aug 12 2011

Normal User

Ooc// CHarles still needs to post her intro...
[Lol, that sounds really weird.  xD;] 

Nouveau

12:11pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Ooc//
Bumper cars!  <3
CHerry, CHainmail, CHair, CHalkboard....Humph.  D:  None of them sound like good nicknames.

CH

12:53pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

[[I'm sorry for making you wait so long D: Thanks for being patient to CHarles. Again, honestly, I have been ignoring this one. Or, better word, avoiding. Since you made a good intro and the one on my document is so crappy D: I'm still editing.
Ya. CHarles does sound wierd... LOL
Homg. Bumper cars. I love FPFF.
Would you hate me if I had another question?
Is the mission that was said to Allison, the one about killing Lance or whatever?
Is Lohr the guy that she loves and stuffs?
When Lance is told that defeating Allison is his next mission, is there like a certain setting where they go to? Or the whole point of the mission is to find whereever the opponent is, and then somehow when they meet, that's when they fall in love? xD
Homg. Sorry for the questions D: ]]

Nouveau

12:59pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Ooc//
Omg you nag me so much.  I hate you!  D:
Pshh....Don't kill me, but it makes me gigles when you apologize for asking questions.  <3
So.  Before I attempt to answer these: Is his name Lance?  I thought it was Eddie..../runs to check.
So, yeah, her mission will be to eliminate Super Nacho Macho Man.  And Lohr is her boyfrand, yes.  8D  And I has absolutely no idea about the setting.  Maybe one could go to the other's planet, and since they have no idea about the culture/stuff, the one whose planet they're on helps the other without knowing who they are.  And then, they start fall in love, and then find out that they're the ones they're supposed to be eliminating, and then....?
|D

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5