I can control wind, {:For all who posted on Zoey's RP-thingie:} I can turn cows into cheese! 8D

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
SoraGirl19

5:44pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

(( Sorry i haven't replied yet, had to go somewhere ))

Kain woke up late for school, and late for  the bus also.

"Ugh, my alarm didn't ring again," he complained. "I guess I'll get ready."

Beyond Birthday <3
ZoeyRedbird

6:37pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

((*gasps* Anything of importance happen?))

Muffinz 0_o
fullmoon

6:43pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

((Nope, they boarded the bus, the bus stopped, and Moo headed for art cl@ss. They're doing portrait's of a partner. Their choice of who. Moo doesn't have one yet.))

Dustfeather

6:50pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

Teresa listened to the quiet hum of the air conditioning in the cl*censored*room as she doodled on her agenda. The small booklet never served her any purpose other than to give her drawing space.
She glanced up when their teacher for the new semester, Mrs. Guyahiriea, announced that they needed to partner up and do a portrait of their partner. Teresa glanced around the cl*censored*, then caught the eye of the girl who had sat on the bench- Teresa didn't know her name. She raised a hand and motioned her over hopefully.

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
SoraGirl19

1:08am Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Kain, arriving late to art cl@ss, gave the teacher his tardy slip and sat down. Looking around the room not knowing what was going on, decided to get a glimpse of the students in cl@ss.

Beyond Birthday <3
kakelover

6:25am Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Jason saw Kain looking around the cl@ss room when he arrived in art. He just heard that they would need partners so he asked him in a whisper if he wanted to work with him.

\r\n
ZoeyRedbird

7:22am Jan 26 2010 (last edited on 7:22am Jan 26 2010)

Normal User

Kris looked around the room from her seat by the window. The ultimate flaw with school, you need a partner, she thought.

Muffinz 0_o
SoraGirl19

3:15pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Kain whispered back to Jason, "Sure why not." Kain was very friendly, not unless you get on his bad side but that rarely happened.

Beyond Birthday <3
fullmoon

5:01pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Moo looked at the girl who had waved over to who she thought was her. She looked friendly, but Moo wasn't sure. She slowly got up and walked over to her. "Were you waving to me?"

mercyme6

5:04pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Angel sat alone, she was daydreaming about her dog having puppies. She  gazed into space.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
ZoeyRedbird

6:41pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

((is moo talking to me? Or someone else?))

Muffinz 0_o
SoraGirl19

6:00pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

(( Puppies ))

Beyond Birthday <3
Dustfeather

6:26pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

(( ...What, SoraGirl?
And Moo's talking to me, Zoey. :3 ))

Teresa nodded. "Yeah, I need a partner to sketch. Since I don't know anyone else in this cl*censored*, I hoped you'd be free. I'm the girl from the bus stop, remember?" She pulled out a sketchbook from her bag, along with a pencil, twirling it in her fingers. "You want to go first?"

SoraGirl19

7:49pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

(( There cute and adorable =3 ))

Kain asked his patner, 'So what exactally are we doing?"

Beyond Birthday <3
Dustfeather

7:51pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

(( Lulz. o___o Random. But, I must agree. ;D ))

fullmoon

8:59pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"Sure," Moo began scetching slowly in her book, soft, quick strokes. She didn't brush too light, or too hard. Just right. When she had added the final touches, she handed it to Teresa. "Whaddoya think?"

Dustfeather

9:13pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Teresa took the flat, heavy book from Moo's hands. She looked it over once, and blinked, glancing briefly back up at Moo. So talented, She thought, then flipped to a new page. "It's great." She replied earnestly. "I think I look better on paper than in real life." She flashed a quick smile. It was true.
Teresa lifted her pencil and began sketching, overlapping lines as she created the edges of Moo's face. After a second she paused, then looked up. "I didn't get your name yet, actually." She remarked. "Oh, and, if you don't mind, could you put down your hood? I need to sketch your entire head, so..." Her voice trailed off.

fullmoon

9:20pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Moo gulped. "M-M-My name is Moo, and, um, I don't think I can..." Her voice trailed off. She gulped again. "If I have to.." She stood at an angle where nobody else could see, and slowly liftedher hood, hevealing two furry white ears.

Dustfeather

9:43pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Teresa watched as Moo pulled off her hood, eyes widening as the catlike ears came into view. She opened her mouth to speak, then clamped it shut again. "Put your hood back up!" She said quietly, almost hissing. "We can't let them see. They wouldn't accept it."
Teresa gazed at Moo, her reflexive panic fading. "Sorry," She murmured. "I just don't think that regular humans would accept people like us..." She held up her fingers, then snapped them. Sparks flew and flames engulfed her hand. The golden glow of the fire lit Teresa's face eerily for a moment, then vanished as the flames disappeared.
Teresa glanced at Moo, grinning suddenly. "It's nice to meet you, Moo."

fullmoon

9:48pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Moo slowly looked around. "i thought I'd take a chance. The only time anyone has seen my earswas when I was twelve, and i was babysitting this little boy. He pulled my hood off..... and he didn't gasp in shock, he just played with them." Her hood was back on in a flash. "And... what did you just do there?" She blinked. "you have.. a power too?"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4