I can control wind, {:For all who posted on Zoey's RP-thingie:} I can turn cows into cheese! 8D

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
ZoeyRedbird

8:23pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((WHAT?? Oh fine. I'll start *sad face*))

Muffinz 0_o
SoraGirl19

8:24pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

(( Tis okay Zoey ))

Beyond Birthday <3
ZoeyRedbird

8:26pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Kris rolled over, half asleep. That is, until her Fall Out Boy alarm clock woke her up. "Ugh," she groaned, turning it off. She rubbed her face, clearing her eyes of crust. I hate Mondays, she thought, pulling on a black 3 Days Grace  shirt with ripped red and black leggings. She pulled on a random pair of combat boots and headed down stairs.

Muffinz 0_o
kakelover

8:30pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Beep. . .Beep. . .Beep. . .Jason hit the alarm off and put on a gray American Eagle shirt with a pair of jeans for school. Oh how he hated school. He went downstairs, grabbed some breakfast and headed for the bus stop.

\r\n
kakelover

8:32pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((I g2g, again, I will be on tomarrow, Bye!))

\r\n
ZoeyRedbird

8:33pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((Mkays. Bye kake!!))

Muffinz 0_o
Dustfeather

9:16pm Jan 24 2010 (last edited on 9:16pm Jan 24 2010)

Normal User

Teresa's eyes flickered open as a small but insistent buzz sounded somewhere to her right. She felt around the table with her free hand- the other was crumpled beneath her- trying to find the alarm, but only succeeded in knocking it off the top. It hit the floor and fell silent.

Teresa stared at it, eyes narrowed. She was too irritated at being woken up to be properly guilty that she had just broken her new clock. She levered herself in a semi-upright position, sheets tossed around her.
Monday, She thought grimly. School. Ugh.
She battled between two decisions; get out of bed now and be organized for school, or later so that she could sleep more?

The first decision won out; she didn't really like rushed mornings. As her bare feet met the chilly floor, Teresa shivered, and rubbed her eyes clear of sleep.
She did the regular routine before stumbling downstairs. "I'm going to school." She announced through a yawn.
"It's too early for school." Her foster mother noted with her usual disapproving air.
"I know." Without offering further explanation, Teresa shut the door behind her.

It was a chilly morning. Teresa pulled her hood over her magenta hair, blue eyes shadowed. She was tempted to spark a flame in her hands to heat herself up, but wanted to avoid notice.
Teresa arrived at the bus stop, leaning against the 'Don't Be A Litter Bug' sign and glancing up at the pale sun as she waited for the bus to arrive.

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
fullmoon

9:36pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Moo ate her breakfast quickly, and she almost choked on one of her cheerios. She put her bowl in the dishwasher and nearly broke it with the force of her slamming it down. "Honey! Don't do that!" Moo's mom shouted from her room, were she was puttting on her gymnist suit for her gym cl@ss. her mom was a sport authentic, and had tried soccer, hockey, floorhockey, and even football. She mastered them all in about one week. Moo growled. "Sheesh, okay!"  Her whisker's quivered in annoyance. "I'm leaving!" She announced, heading for the door. Before she could get out, her mom placed a kiss between her ears and rubbed them. Moo made a deep purring sound in her throat. "Bye!" She then ran as fast as she could (Which is pretty fast,) to the bustop. She sat on the bench, her hoodie down. She than saw the other girl. Crap! She quickly pulled her hood over her head, hoping the girl wouldn't notice.

Dustfeather

7:06am Jan 25 2010

Normal User

(( Moo be a neko or something? o3o; ))

A sudden motion caught Teresa's eye, and she turned her head quickly towards it. A girl sat on the bench, hunched over with her hood puled tightly over her head. Teresa blinked curiously, then detached herself from the Litterbug sign and went to sit next to Moo.
"Hey," She said as she took her seat. Her hood fell down as she did, revealing her magenta hair. "I'm Teresa. You go to my school, but I don't think I've ever talked to you before."
The girl was hiding something; that much was obvious. Teresa didn't really care. People's secrets were their own. I would know. She thought, stifling a smile.

fullmoon

3:21pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

((Yes, she is. ^^ Crap, this school computer has spell-checker. Gunna drive meh nuts..... >.>))

fullmoon

3:24pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

"Yes," Moo smiled, feeling the hoodie was secure on her head. "I haven't seen you before."

Dustfeather

3:26pm Jan 25 2010 (last edited on 3:35pm Jan 25 2010)

Normal User

(( D: I hate spell check. I'm glad the computer I use doesn't have it. x3 ))

Teresa allowed herself to smile, pleased at the girl's amiable demeanor. "You're probably the first to not notice me before. My hair stands out a bit." The cold wind blew her hair around her face as if emphasizing.
"It's cold." She murmured, displeased. If she had been the only one there, she might have been able to use fire to heat herself up a bit. Teresa sighed almost inaudibly, glancing at the road as if willing the bus to hurry.

fullmoon

3:29pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

((MY computer doesn't use it, the school one does.))

kakelover

3:33pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

When Jason got to the bus stop he saw that two girls were already there. "Hey!" he called out to them with a wave.

(fail)

\r\n
fullmoon

3:37pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

Moo turned around to see Jason. Cute! :3 She thought. She waved back. "Hi," The bus than pulled up, and Moo pulled herself beside Jason.

kakelover

3:39pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

Jason climbed on the bus and took a seat in the back. There he put his headphones in his ears and started to listen to his ipod.

\r\n
fullmoon

4:38pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

Moo dug into her backback for a book. 'Into the wild' She was starting a new series called the warrior cat books. She began reading the first page. '"Whatcha doin' risty? You planning on going into the forest? You shouldn't, it's dangerous in there."' Moo was engulfed in the book, and did not notice that the bus had pulled to a stop.

kakelover

5:05pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

Jason noticed the bus stop and tapped Moo's shoulder to get her attention. Then Jason, along with everyone else, exited the bus.

\r\n
mercyme6

5:11pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

(( i posted my pic! ))

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
fullmoon

5:17pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

Moo hurried out of the bus and looked at her schedule 
8:00-Art's cla'ss
8:30-Fashion design
9:00-Math
....and to infinity and beyond. (XD)
She first headed for art's cla'ss and took her seat. She read the note that the teacher was putting up. 'My name is Mrs. guyrahiriea. Please call me Mrs.G. We will be starting our first cla'ss with drawing a portrait of your partner's. Please choose.' Moo looked frantically around for a partner, but saw no one of interest. Unless she wanted to buddy up with the girl weasring from head-to-toe pink.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4