I'm Not Crazy! I Have a Gift.... ( 1x1:Wolfie & Trance)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Trancegirl

5:42pm Jan 1 2012

Normal User

((Bump))

Current Kir Quest: Silver Valabex.\r\nPlease R-mail if you can help.
WolfieBelle

9:15pm Jan 1 2012

Normal User

Alise piped up, though her eyes stayed on the ground. "Lillian told me how to get to the city." She assumed that he would know that Lillian was a ghost, but he most likely wouldn't. She looked to Eric so that he could explain how he got cash.

Eric tried to ignore the strange scene before him. It appeared almost as if Rylee and Nathan were sending messages to each other. Taking in a deep breath, he kept his answer simple.

"I stole the money from a guard at the mental institution," he said, his head held high.

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

4:10pm Jan 2 2012 (last edited on 5:02pm Jan 2 2012)

Normal User

Nathan was silent, still trying to think of a good comeback for Rylee. Even in circumstances like this, she could still be a smart-allelic.

"Nice," Rylee said out loud, smiling softly at Alise. She would ask more about her power later. Then she walked over to Eric, and nudged him with her elbow to get his attention. She whispered in his ear, " So, telekinesis, huh? Cool."

(( Please excuse the fail. I had no clue what to post... 83))

WolfieBelle

4:12pm Jan 2 2012

Normal User

((Eric's telekinetic. O.o Not telepathic. Rylee's telepathic. XD))

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

5:03pm Jan 2 2012 (last edited on 5:03pm Jan 2 2012)

Normal User

( Oops. 83 I went blank for a few minutes. 83 83 83 83 83))
(( Fail.))
(( Fixed. 83))

WolfieBelle

5:48pm Jan 2 2012 (last edited on 5:48pm Jan 2 2012)

Normal User

Alise smiled and tucked a strand of her white hair behind her ear when Rylee complimented her. She still kept one eye on Nathan, still untrusting of him ever since she showed he could manipulate fire.

Eric, though he found no reason that Rylee needed to whisper, bent down a bit so that he could hear her more clearly.

"Thanks. It's a bit of a bother, though, because I can't lift heavy things without getting really weak," he said, smiling. He peered over to everyone and said, "So I suggest we get moving so that we can get a hotel room."

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

7:08am Jan 3 2012

Normal User

Rylee sensed that her whispering was giving Eric a hard time listening, so she spoke i little louder. "Alright then. Lead the way" Turning her concentration back to Eric , she said,"Wow. That's kind of like me. It's easy for me to read minds, but it takes concentration to send telepathic messages. And manipulating people's minds can sometimes make me faint." She gave a small, quiet laugh and glanced over at Nathan. He was still glaring, his eyes fluttering from person to person. Rylee decided to take a peek in his mind. He really was quite a brat.

Gosh. That Alise girl is so dumb, looking up to that guy like he's some great protector. This was why she had wanted to keep her voice at whisper when she was talking about Eric's power. She didn't see anything too special in controlling fire. Probably because she had no relation to it. But moving objects with your mind. That was awesome. Rylee noticed that Nathan had been silent these past couple of minutes. It wasn't like him to have silent anger. She could feel the heat emanating off him, from both his elemental power and anger. He wasn't going going to be a happy camper, having to count on Eric for shelter and things. This could get interesting...

WolfieBelle

4:30pm Jan 3 2012

Normal User

"Hm... Must be a mind-power thing," he said to Rylee, letting out a light chuckle.

Alise could sense Nathan's anger, feeling the air around him heat up. She took a deep breath as she stood up and asked, "What's wrong?" Her head was slightly tilted to the side, her red-grey eyes looking up at Nathan.

Eric cupped his hand around his mouth and said to Alise and Nathan, "If you guys don't feel like camping out in the park with the bears and bees, then you better get a move on. We need to get somewhere safe, and fast. There's no telling how far away the institution guards are."

Alise's head turned from Nathan to Eric, and she nodded, walking smoothly over to Eric, all the while waiting for Nathan's answer to her question.

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

4:11pm Jan 10 2012 (last edited on 4:11pm Jan 10 2012)

Normal User

(( Sorry I've been dead. I hate homework... ))
Bic;

"Yeah, I guess. I'm working on it, though." replied Rylee. Despite the circumstances, she was pretty happy. She had always been shy. She figured it was a lot easier to talk with someone when you had something in common.

Nathan heard Eric's comment and picked up his pace a little, until he was beside Alise again. " Nothing's wrong. Besides the fact that I've been locked up for six years by a bunch of wackos who still think I''m crazy, even thought they've seen my point proven many times." By now, Nathan's voice had gotten slightly higher. " And now I'm running from them, even thought I could just burn them all to ashes. But yeah. I'm fine. No big deal." Nathan said coolly, still wondering why this girl bothered to ask.

Rylee was secretly listening in on his mind. She felt like telling him, Get over it Nathan. That's life. But she thought better of it. Alise was pretty scared him, and she didn't want to cause any more trouble.

Trancegirl

2:30pm Jan 21 2012

Normal User

((Bump))

WolfieBelle

3:37pm Jan 21 2012

Normal User

Alise's face looked downward, but she puffed her chest up and turned to face Nathan, saying, "Just because you have problems doesn't give you an excuse to be a bitter person, so cheer up. You got out of that hellhole." She waited for a response from him, hoping he wouldn't hit her or burn her. She then realized that was one of the longest sentences she'd said in a long time.

Eric's eyes widened as he heard Alise's mini-speach to Nathan. He didn't even know she was capable of speaking that much. Though he hadn't known Nathan for long, he knew that he had a fiery temper, so he turned to look at their interaction, that way if Nathan decided to injure Alise, it would be a fair fight.

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

7:23pm Jan 24 2012

Normal User

At Alise's comment, Rylee was stunned. So this girl had some guts after all. Nathan let out a low, quiet growl, and a spark flew out of his left hand.
" Nathan," Rylee warned him calmly. " Chill out."
Nathan didn't seem to hear. " Oh, sure. I'm the one with problems, you tiny, pale little wimp."
One more warning from Rylee. " Nathan, don't be a brat. Leave her alone."

Still staring at Alise, Nathan formed a small flame in the palm of his hand, and let out another low growl. " Nathan!" Rylee snarled, and let out a mental shock wave directly at Nathan. While she did this, she also tried to make him forget how to let out sound for a second. He fell backwards on his butt, letting out a startled yelp mixed with a scream of pain. He raised his head to glare at Rylee, but she returned his stare back just as fiercely. However, the counter pain settled in on her, and she shuddered and winced.

Trancegirl

7:26pm Jan 24 2012

Normal User

(( Bump it up))

Trancegirl

4:24pm Jan 25 2012

Normal User

(( Uuuuuupppp^^^^^^^^^^^))

WolfieBelle

5:05pm Jan 25 2012

Normal User

When Nathan first started sparking and flaming, Alise ducked down, cowering. After a moment, she realized that nothing had touched her, and looked over to find Nathan on the ground just before he let out a yelp.

Eric put a hand on Rylee's shoulder to steady her. "You okay, Rylee? I can carry you if you want."

She then felt the adrenaline rush take over, and her hair lifted off of her shoulders, visible ghosts swirling around her as she prepared for a defensive stance. Her eyes grew several shades lighter, and almost seemed to glow as she opened her mouth, and a different voice came out; it was deeper and almost animal-like.

"If you hurt my vassal, you will pay dearly, stupid child," the voice said, though it was clearly not Alise that was speaking. Something was speaking through her. A demon.

Eric peered over from Rylee to Alise, though it wasn't Alise anymore. His eyes widened as he recognized the depth of what had happened several years ago.

Alise's body rose into the air, and her chest swooned forward, her back arched almost as if something was pulling her upward. She only made it a few inches off of the ground, and, as quickly as the whole epidemic started, it ended, and Alise was back, though unconscious. Her floating body lost its lack of gravity, and crumpled to the ground with a thud. Alise didn't move.

Love is all we need~

Go to page: 1, 2