I'm Not Crazy! I Have a Gift.... ( 1x1:Wolfie & Trance)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Trancegirl

6:59pm Dec 20 2011 (last edited on 7:46pm Dec 20 2011)

Normal User

So, these kids were locked up in a mental institution and were accused
of being crazy, but they had unusual powers like manipulation over the
elements, seeing ghosts, etc. After a few years, they escaped, and the
government is trying to hunt them down, but they aren't going to go down
 without a fight.

Alright. Here it is. Do you want bios?

Current Kir Quest: Silver Valabex.\r\nPlease R-mail if you can help.
WolfieBelle

8:42pm Dec 20 2011 (last edited on 8:44pm Dec 20 2011)

Normal User

Ooc: Heck no. KEEL DA BIOS!! KILL THEM WITH FIRE!

Well, yeah. Let's do bios. I need to set up my characters, anyway. Even though I'm seriously hating bios now.

Name: Alise Krowe
Appearance:
Personality: Alise is a very quiet girl. She seems ghostly, and that's true. She's mature for her age, preferring to stay out of quarrels, but she knows when to rebel and always has a good reason for doing so. She is in fact albino, but most people can't tell because her eyes look more grey than red. She has a tendency to stare at nothing, but she is, in fact, staring at a ghost.
History: When Alise was little, she told her mother about her friends; Dahlia and Asher. Her mother thought they were imaginary friends, but as time went on, Alise refused to admit that they were imaginary, given that they weren't. They were ghosts of the twins that previously lived in their house.
When Alise turned nine, her mother sent her to the mental institution and Alise has hated her mother ever since. She hopes to set demons from the gates of hell on her one day.
Power: She's a necromancer; a gift that she received genetically from her great-grandmother on her father's side. She can use black magic, summon demons, and see ghosts.
Other?: No.

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Eric Allee
Appearance:
Personality: Eric has a tendency to take charge of things. He was born a natural leader, and he hates obeying commands from other people. He often flat-out refuses to obey commands, and that gets him into a hell of a lot of trouble. He's a very brave guy, and plans on destroying the mental institution that he escaped from.
History: When he was only seven, Eric was sent to the mental hospital when his mother was caught wildly yelling about things moving in the house on their own. Eric, of course, claimed that he the so-called 'poltergeist' that his mother believed was the source of the problem. He's been in there for ten years, and he's never looking back.
Power: Eric's a 'poltergeist'. He can move objects with his mind, but it requires a good deal of energy and concentration.
Other?: Nope.

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

7:04pm Dec 21 2011

Normal User

They can only have one power, right?

WolfieBelle

10:04pm Dec 21 2011

Normal User

((Yes. I guess that Alise's power counts as only one. Given that being a necromancer is her power, but it comes with several sub-powers.))

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

5:25pm Dec 22 2011 (last edited on 8:24pm Dec 24 2011)

Normal User

(( Grr, this won't let me get it up. Let me try again...))

Name: Rylee Jeannette Eshtan

Appearance:
http://animeclubfpu.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/black-anime-girl.jpg

Not mine

Except her hair has grown down to her hips. She's not wearing these clothes, though. ( Not sure if they had to wear certain clothes in the M.I. How long has it been since they escaped?)

Personality Rylee is usually very quiet, not because she's shy, but because she thinks a lot. Not to say she always thinks before she acts. Sometimes she will blurt out what is on her mind, and then mentally kick herself for it. The best way she used to see to handle a difficult situation was to be optimistic, but the mental institution pretty much took that out of her.

History: By the time she was 8, Rylee’s parents were knee-deep in debt. The issue was tearing them apart, and Rylee discovered her ability when she sensed the tension in the house and wished she knew what her parents were thinking. She got her wish, and accidentally read her father’s mind,discovering that her parents planned on divorcing. When she confronted her parents, they simply thought that she had heard on of their private conversations. Rylee told them that she had read her father’s mind, and the certainty that she had about it drove her parents to send her to the mental institution.

Power: Telepathy/Empathy. Rylee can read people's minds and, sometimes, control them.

Other?: She prefers to be called R.J.

(( There we go! Now let's get my other one up...))

Name: Nathan Jishea
Appearance:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3bTDIWOdT9A/TAttmBi7WDI/AAAAAAAAAAM/-xoSqHMgFxQ/S7

Not mine

Without the tattoo and necklace, and he's wearing a shirt. (( Again, not sure if they are wearing certain clothes or anything.))

Personality
:Nathan is definitely a hothead. He has a short temper and often lashes out. A know-it-all and somewhat obnoxious, Nathan sees others as idiots if he does not see eye-to-eye with them. He hates showing weakness, and like to tease others who do.

History: Nathan was raised in a mansion, with maids, butlers, and all. His parents disciplined  him more than you might think, but Nathan still grew up to be a very stubborn boy. On his tenth birthday, he set his house on fire, and everyone thought that a candle had tipped over or something along those lines. Luckily, the house was saved and nobody was hurt. Unluckily for Nathan, when he tried to explain that fire had suddenly shot out of his hands, his parents accused him of being crazy. Six years later, and he's as bitter as always.

Power:
He can control/ summon fire, and, in rare cases, lightning ( Although working with lightning makes him exhausted).

Other?: No.

(( Yaaaay!  83 ))

Trancegirl

6:08pm Dec 22 2011

Normal User

((( Yaay! My bios FINALLY cooperated! 83))

Trancegirl

11:41am Dec 23 2011

Normal User

((Bump!))

Trancegirl

2:25pm Dec 23 2011

Normal User

(( Bump...))
((  8"3 ))

Trancegirl

4:03pm Dec 23 2011

Normal User

(( Bump))

Trancegirl

4:45pm Dec 23 2011

Normal User

(( Bump it up))

WolfieBelle

9:56pm Dec 23 2011

Normal User

((Sorry I was gone for so long. And the youngest I'd like them to be is fourteen, if that's alright with you. And I'll start.))

Alise, heart beating loudly, breathing raggedly, felt herself being torn between running and staying with each ghost she passed. They were the spirits of the people who died there. They were crying, moaning for her to stay with them at the mental institution. In all honesty, she felt a bit sorry for them. She was the only one there that could see them, hear them, feel them.

With one last sorrowful glance, Alise ran as far as she could into the woods, her eyes filled with tears.

She stopped several hundred yards, her feet burning. She was still wearing her white gown; her only piece of clothing that she, not the hospital, owned. She felt sick to her stomach from running so much, but she wouldn't let that stop her. After standing in the woods for several minutes, she looked around, hearing the footsteps of her good friend, who had helped her escape.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eric's lungs were burning. He had attempted to keep up with Alise's running pace, but that ghostly girl was just too darn fast for him. He was grateful when he saw her stop in a clearing ahead.

"Dang, girl. You run like a darn racehorse." He bent over, his hands on his knees, audibly panting, trying to catch his breath.

Alise's red-grey eyes turned to meet Eric's chocolaty brown ones. Without speaking a word, she sighed and let out a ghost of a smile, the edges of her lips turning upward ever so slightly.

"I think some others escaped," Eric said between ragged breaths. "We should wait here for a few minutes to see if they followed us."

Alise nodded and sat down on a nearby tree stump, leaning backward to stare at the moon which cast a glow upon her too-pale face.

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

8:43pm Dec 24 2011 (last edited on 8:44pm Dec 24 2011)

Normal User

Rylee's heart was pounding, as well as her lungs. Keep going, she thought. I have to get away from these people. She could still hear their thoughts, even from out there. Why were they so certain that she was insane? All because she read her father's mind... they were the ones who were crazy, not her. Their thoughts were all the same: to make sure that she didn't get away. She picked up on their emotions as well. Some were confused, some were frustrated, other were even angry. Rylee heard Nathan's upset thoughts as well. Well, look at you, thinking you know everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Those stupid idiots. And her too. Thinking she's some sort of heroine for telling the guards to let  us pass. I could have just burnt 'em all down. Nathan was in so much pain from running that he could hardly think straight. He stopped when he saw two other people. "Hey! Who are you?"

WolfieBelle

10:13am Dec 25 2011 (last edited on 10:13am Dec 25 2011)

Normal User

Alise, still a bit teary-eyed, jumped when she heard Nathan's voice. He looked.... intimidating.

Eric, sensing Alise's fear, put a hand on her shoulder. He knew that she didn't like to talk, so he answered for her. "I'm Eric, and this girl here is Alise. We escaped, too."

Alise looked at the younger girl, Rylee. She felt herself calm a bit. Rylee didn't seem as intimidating as Nathan, but she could tell that she, too, was powerful. She let out a small smile before looking away and said, "Let's go."

Eric caught on to what Alise was trying to say. "There's safety in numbers. We need to stick together. You seem like sane people; so are we. Alise knows a way to the city, where we can get some food and shelter. I got some money from the guards while they weren't looking."

Eric already had a plan working up in his mind to tell the others how he stole the money and how Alise knew a way to safer grounds. He would say that Alise snuck a peak at a map and that he simply pick-pocketed one of the guards.

When in reality, Alise learned the way to the city from a little girl's ghost named Lillian, and Eric had used his telekinetic powers to lift the guard's wallet out of his pocket.

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

3:10pm Dec 26 2011 (last edited on 3:17pm Dec 26 2011)

Normal User

When Eric spoke, Rylee scanned their brains for any mistruth. They were telling the truth, they were escapees. But something interesting did catch her attention. When she read Eric's mind, she heard what he was about to say. So, he was telepathic. And with the girl, Alise, who could see ghosts. That girl was sharing their pain. The poor thing. She was kind of like her. Since Rylee could read people's minds, she always understood how they felt. It was hard sometimes. However, Nathan, being the hard-headed boy he was, wasn't sure he could trust them yet. So, he created a tiny flame in the palm of his hand. "You'd better be telling the truth," he said, his face hard like stone. "'Cause I'm not afraid to set you both on fire."

WolfieBelle

3:19pm Dec 26 2011

Normal User

Alise got scared, and clung to Eric's arm for protection, her red-grey eyes looking into his brown ones.

"Look, kid. We're telling the truth. And really? Set us on fire? And expose your location to the guards? Not a wise move. I guess you guys aren't exactly normal, either. I can sense it. Feel it in my bones." Eric lifted his head high, and patted Alise's white-haired head.

He continued: "I'm a 'poltergeist.' I can move things with my mind. Alise here can see ghosts. And demons. She's what you'd call a necromancer. Though she doesn't look it."

Alise perked up a bit, and felt a bit safer as Eric explained things. She then saw it. The little girl. Lillian. Except it was her ghost, only visible to Alise.

When Alise spotted Lillian's ghost, she let go of Eric's arm and walked off towards her, hugging what seemed to be nothing but thin air.

"Follow me," Lillian said, her voice audible to everyone.

Alise nodded and gestured for the others to follow. "C'mon." She walked behind Lillian, disappearing into the forest. Poking her head back through the trees, she said, "We need to hurry."

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

3:36pm Dec 26 2011

Normal User

Rylee elbowed Nathan. " Really? He does have a point." Nahan was still staring at Eric. "I can do more than just create fire, you know. I could control it enough to make sure no one saw it." When Alise seemed to be hugging thin air, and then heard someone speak, Rylee was amazed. That was some power. Immediately, she followed Alise. Nathan was keeping his gaze focused on Eric. He hated when people thought they knew best. This guy didn't even know him, much less what he was capable of! He looked one more time back at that place where he head set so many people on fire. Then, he started to walk towards the woods.

WolfieBelle

3:43pm Dec 26 2011 (last edited on 3:43pm Dec 26 2011)

Normal User

Eric huffed. He didn't have to have the last word, so he remained silent, allowing Nathan to think he had won for a while.

He followed behind Rylee, just in front of Nathan.

Alise's feet were swift as she chased after the ghost. If you got a glimpse at just the right angle, you might have seen her in the moonlight that leaked through the trees and beamed on Alise and the ghost.

After a few minutes of what Alise called jogging, which was sprinting to most people, they reached a clearing. Alise turned to find that nobody was behind her. Smacking her head in frustration, she realized that she had ran too fast. She sat down on a nearby bench and waited in the park that she had came out of.

"I must go. Be strong and keep your head high. Don't end up like me, stuck in that hellhole for eternity," Lillian said, grabbing Alise's hand. She then disappeared into a gust of air, which swirled around Alise for several seconds before it head back in the direction of the mental institution.

Lillian was gone.

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

3:55pm Dec 26 2011

Normal User

Rylee was able to keep up with Alise for a while, but soon she had disappeared from her sight. Nathan was glad that the other boy had decided to shut up. He ran as fast as he could, but he, too, couldn't keep up with Alise. How did she run so fast. That's some speed you've got there." She sat herself down on the bench next to Alise. Nathan just stood, staring at the girl with his arms crossed, waiting for something to happen.

WolfieBelle

4:03pm Dec 26 2011 (last edited on 4:04pm Dec 26 2011)

Normal User

Alise felt several teardrops fall down her cheeks before Rylee, then Eric, then Nathan arrived. She quickly wiped them away, but her eyes were red.

She had the urge to say what had just happened, but Rylee would get confused and Nathan would probably just laugh at her or burn her or something for crying.

She let out a fake smile at Rylee's comment on her running speed and noticed that Eric was bent over panting again. She let her eyes travel to Nathan, quickly glancing away. That boy really did scare her.

"Um... I guess that's where we lost the ghost's help, huh? Well, we're in a park, and where there's a park, there's a city." He looked to the skyline, spotting lots of skyscrapers and hotels.

"Bingo," Eric said, grinning.

Love is all we need~

Trancegirl

7:40pm Dec 30 2011

Normal User

(( Sorry I've been dead. ))
Bic;

"Alright, so we get to the city, then what?" Rylee asked. Wow, they really had this planned out.
 Of course, Nathan had to be a stick in the mud. " How did you know where the city was anyway?" He demanded. "And how the heck did you get cash?" Rylee already knew, but she was going to keep it simple. It would be easier for them to explain, right?

Oh, Nathan.
Rylee sent a telepathic message to Nathan. Can't you just leave good enough alone? And what about a "Thank you"? Sending messages took a lot of concentration, but she was getting better at it. Nathan turned his head to glare at her with his icy blue eyes. What? She shot back. Like you had a plan, besides, " Burn everyone up!"? She could tell she getting on his nerves. Fine with her. He knew it was the truth.

Go to page: 1, 2