Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
petra13131

2:01am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"Brooms are for solids." Zeneiliia said, "I need a mop and bucket."

TheDraliDragon

2:04am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"Right..." said Azkalleon, dissappearing with the broom and then returned holding a mop and a bucket filled with water.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

2:06am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"Thank you." Zeneillia said bowing her head before leaning the broom against the wall.

TheDraliDragon

2:10am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"nah, no problem" said Azkalleon. "Oh by the way, that guy downstairs, he didn't say his name was Asdern did he?"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

2:11am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"I think he did." Zeneillia said before going downstairs with the mop and bucket.

TheDraliDragon

2:14am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

Azkalleon barged past her. "ASDERN!" he yelled. His voice didn't match his human appearance. Asdern paled visibly under his hat.
"Azkalleon..." he said weakly.
"You slimy bastarad!" yealled Azkalleon.
"look... I can explain..."
"sure you can! You bloody necromancers are always 'explanin' this' and 'excusing that'!"

petra13131

2:17am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

Zeneillia almost lost grip of the bucket but managed to hold it firm. She walked to the small patches of blood on the floor and placed the bucket gently down.

TheDraliDragon

2:20am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"So, who's the poor soul at the door eating cheese?" said Azkalleon.
"i don't know, some guy i dug up from the grave..." said Asdern
"Was he absolutely nescassary? how much did the ingredients cost?"
"A... bit..."
"Hopefully you can still pay me eh?"
"Well... how much do I owe you?"
" 40 million shards"
"Okay, I'll ge tback to you when i get another... 40 million"
"I'd rather kill you."
"But then you wouldn't get your money"
"Nah I'd rather kill you. I don;t need money"

"What are you two on about?" asked Sahaestiel.

petra13131

2:21am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

Zeneillia proceeded to mop up the blood on the floor.

TheDraliDragon

2:26am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"Okay, get this... sveral years ago I'm trollin' round at a bar and this guy comes up to em and asks for a large sum of moeny cos he's got some necromancy experimenta dn he offers me a cut of the profit" said Azkalelon. "So imagine my horror when his experiments a flop and he dissappears with my money!"

sahaestiel just laugehd and shook his head.

Kane walked back down and stood by Zen. "Do you need help?" he asked.

petra13131

2:28am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"No I'm fine." Zeneillia said.

TheDraliDragon

2:33am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"Are you sure? You shouldn't stress yourself too much" said Kane.

Asdern now lay ont he floor nursing a bloody nose. Azkalleon laughed and walked over to Zen and Kane. "How goes the house chores?" he asked.

petra13131

2:36am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"I'm fine." Zeneillia said, "Should I clean up his blood while I'm at it?" she asked.

TheDraliDragon

2:40am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"yeah, his Zombie might get at it" said Azkalelon.
"No, I'll do it" said Kane. He borrowed Sahaestiel's dishcloth and wiped Asderns face. Asdern ahd passed out.

petra13131

2:42am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"Does anything else need to be cleaned Sahaestiel?" Zeneillia asked.

TheDraliDragon

2:46am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel shook his head. "No, i just didn't want the blood. i don't want to hassle you"

petra13131

2:48am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"Oh okay." Zeneillia said, "Did you manage to get on any of your games yet?" she asked.

TheDraliDragon

2:55am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"I played a bit of that murder one. The good one. PAssed the first stage" Sahaestiel smiled.

petra13131

2:56am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"Good job." Zeneillia said.

TheDraliDragon

12:06am Jan 4 2013

Normal User

"Thank you" smiled Sahaestiel.

Go to page: 1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 153