Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153 Bookmark Thread
petra13131

4:25am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"I'm all dry~" Winter said with a grin.

TheDraliDragon

4:31am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"yes well lilly..." Syra threw a towel at Lilly "and I need to dry off. Could you go and check the cake?" Syra dried herself off

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

4:32am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"Yes I can go check the cake." Winter said before dashing inside.
Lilly thanks her before drying herself.

TheDraliDragon

4:34am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Syra roleld ehr eyes at WInter and dried hersle foff quickly

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

4:35am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Lilly wrapped the towel around herself.

TheDraliDragon

3:12am Jul 5 2013

Normal User

Syra put the towel over her shoulder and walked in the house after Winter.

TheDraliDragon

2:37am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

(bump)

petra13131

2:42am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

Winter walked into the kitchen.

TheDraliDragon

2:53am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"I'm watching you!" said Syra, moving to open the fridge

petra13131

2:56am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"Watching me whilst I eat the thing?" Winter asked, "Brilliant."

TheDraliDragon

2:59am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"No no no!" Syra chided playfully

petra13131

3:02am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"But you said you would watch me." Winter said.

TheDraliDragon

3:06am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"Yes but im not letting you eat it!" said Syra, blokcing the fridge with her body

petra13131

5:12am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"That's so mean." Winter frowned.

TheDraliDragon

5:13am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"I'll move only if you promise not to eat too much." said Syra

petra13131

5:17am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"This is something that I cannot promise." Winter said.

TheDraliDragon

5:21am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"Thats a shame" said Syra, pulling the cake out of the fridge and sniffing it with a sly smile

petra13131

5:24am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"You can't do that!" Winter said.

TheDraliDragon

1:59am Jul 23 2013

Normal User

"yes I can, they are my ingredients. My fridge too" said syra, using a nail to scoop some out before licking it in the most teasing way possible.

petra13131

3:04am Jul 23 2013

Normal User

"Shouldn't Lilly have gotten the first taste?" Winter said with a frown.

Go to page: 1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153