Anthro Knight(RP between D2P, spirit1212, and twood567 only)

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 Bookmark Thread
Neon-sparks

5:38pm Dec 31 2012

Artist

"great" he smiled "fallow me" he went out past the gaurds heading to the other side of town, in the distance you could see a large white building up on a hill

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

5:44pm Dec 31 2012

Normal User

Shadow followed him and kept looking at the strange creatures around her. She shook her head and caught up to him. "Is that it?",she asked,pointing a finger towards the building.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Neon-sparks

5:45pm Dec 31 2012

Artist

"yup" he said looking at it, he walked towards it once out of town

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

6:38pm Dec 31 2012

Normal User

Shadow looked at the features of the building and said,"Strange,it isn't black and it doesn't have carvings all over it like my planets."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Neon-sparks

1:10am Jan 1 2013

Artist

he shruged "each planets differant" he opened the door for her "after you"

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

1:19am Jan 1 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled and said,"Thank you." She then walked inside and looked around.

Neon-sparks

9:07pm Jan 1 2013

Artist

inside there was a big open room a huge tellascope in the center with the lenze sticking out the roof pointed at the sky, off to the side were a bunch futureistic computers with holoscreans one big one displayed what the tellascope was looking at

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

5:38pm Jan 3 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled and said,"Much brighter than the one on my planet,seems like everything is on this planet." She then turned to look at Artamis.

Neon-sparks

8:21pm Jan 3 2013 (last edited on 8:24pm Jan 3 2013)

Artist

he nodded watching the screan "would that be youre planet?" pointing to her planet, next to her planet was a differant planet it looked like it was dieing large chunks of debry floating away from the surface of the planet only small patches of light shown off its surface, it had two moons both looked to be in the same condition as the planet

( heres a pic though for this only the blue patches show ja[injection]vasc[injection]ript:nicTemp(); )

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

10:12pm Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"That's one of my planets. It's the industry one. The one I live on is the darker,more natural looking planet.",Shadow said and pointed to a smaller planet that had appeared.

Neon-sparks

10:28pm Jan 3 2013

Artist

he watched "i believe that ones cybertron, this is the first ive sean it here though" he said pointing to the huge dieing planet

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

10:32pm Jan 3 2013

Normal User

Shadow shrugged and said,"We work on it. Normally it's the younger ones and they don't normally ever come back to our planet after going there." She then saw her planets two moons and said,"My moons are silver and blood-red and the planet looks black."

Neon-sparks

10:37pm Jan 3 2013

Artist

"we've only had one cybertronian show up here, from what ive heard the planet was inhabited by giant robots, they had a civil war witch left the planet like that, im guessing there must have been city's over most of the planet until then, seeing that its entirely metal. though from the looks of it its dieing"

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

10:40pm Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"Yes.",Shadow replied quickly and continued to look at the size of it compared to her planet.

Neon-sparks

10:45pm Jan 3 2013

Artist

it was much bigger than her planet. he watched it

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

10:50pm Jan 3 2013

Normal User

Shadow looked away from the screen and right at Artamis. "What is it that makes your planet so cheerful and green?",she suddenly burst out.

Neon-sparks

10:53pm Jan 3 2013

Artist

he looked at her "well only thing i can think of is that we've been able to relatively kept all the monsters and bad things in the dark forest and over the ocean"

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

10:56pm Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"Besides that. We have all the monsters slain yet we still don't seem to happy,not even if a new hatchling hatches into the world.",Shadow said with a frown and wrapped her tail around her right leg.

Neon-sparks

10:59pm Jan 3 2013

Artist

"well what normally happens on your planet?"

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

11:02pm Jan 3 2013

Normal User

Shadow shrugged and said,"We go through our lives." She then saw a bench near the wall and went to sit on it. Putting her tail in her lap she rested her hands on it aand waited for Artamis to speak.

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23