1x1

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
LeoLeaf

3:58pm Dec 17 2011

Normal User

Did she still not know who he was? He wondered if she was just a stupid shimigami or if she was playing with him like he was her. Terrence detatcdhed his eyes from the wall to her back where she was walking away from him. "Ah, das ist, was Im Versuch, das herauszufinden. Was ist weiter, was ist innen," He said as he quickly stood infront of her, blocking her path before she could turn the corner. "Shinigami." He had a wide thin smile on his face as he looked into her eyes. In one swift moment of his limbs, he pinned her to the wall. He had his feet on hers and his arms locked hers to the wall. Terrence had successsfully secured her and now he was in serious mode, though his smile and his childish look on his face said diffrent. "What do you know Shinigami?"

---

He ran up the hill, the sun on his face and hair brightening both of them up. Lights face was serious though. He needed to reach the church and find out what happened to Sam or some one would beat him to it.
It was about ten o'clock and the lack of breakfast made his stomach growl. Light slowed his pace to a walk. He brought his hand up to his forehead and said "I cant continue on an empty stomach". His voice was angered and quiet. He looked around at the buildings near by searching for a bakery. His eyes soon landed on one not to far down the road.
Light strolled down the street casually. His hands in his pockets, his posture straight, and his eyes closed. With no sight it was easier to think, but right now that wasnt the case. It was like all he could focus on were the surrounding sounds and smells. A cough to his left. The smell of death to his right. Children playing and their mothers dying. Light quickly opened his eyes and gasped. Looking around for the things he heard and smelled, he ended up with nothing. There were no children, no death, just diseases and - the bakrey was now next to him. He had walked all that was already.
Letting go of the outside commotion, he entered the small bakrey. Instead of the smell of death, he smelled pasterys. Instead of the sound of dying people, he heard a ding above his head and a welcome from an unknown source.
"Welcome! How may I be a service to you?" The voice of a old woman, only 4 foot tall, appeared from behind a curtain that lead into a closet. A smile was on her face that wrinkled her from her cheeks all the was up to her forehead.
"One donut please." Light said, his voice was hard but his face was soft as if he knew he wouldnt find anything at the chuch.
"Yes sir." She said her voice cheerful and brave. "Would that be-" The wrinkled woman stoped in the middle of her sentence and stoped smiling. Her eyes opened and studied Lights face as she fetched him his donut. "Whats wrong young man?" She asked as she rang his donut up.
Light pulled out 50 cents and handed it to her, paying twice as much. "Keep the change." He said taking the donut. He was pondering her question and went to go sit on a wooden chair that was uncomfortable. Taking a bite out of the stale donut that was way to plain, he answered. "What do you know about the plauge?" He asked not expecting a answer. Light chuckled and continued to eat his disgusting donut.
The old womans eyes opened wide. "I never knew he would look like you!" She exclaimed as she dissapeared into the back room. Light was confussed about what she had said, but dismissed it and scarfed down the rest of the pastery. Getting up from his seat and about to walk out the door, the short woman came back. She was rounder than he expected and this time she held a box and a peice of paper. The woman was blabbering again. "Oh OH! She did tell me this would happen but - OH how exciting. Give him the box and paper and shoo him on his way." The woman had a smile that reached ear to ear and made her face look sunk in.
The lady handed light the small box and paper. "What is this?" He asked.
She handed him the box and paper and was shooing him on his way. "Give him the box and paper and shoo him on his way." The lady repeated over and over, pushing him out of the store.
Light stumbled out, almost falling, but catching himself and the box that almost fell out of his hands. When he turned around to go back in the store, it was closed and lock. "What is this?" He asked himself looking at the box and paper. Light didnt even read the paper, he just opened the box.

SnowWolf

4:31pm Dec 17 2011

Normal User

I only vaguely listened to his comment before I was roughly pinned to a wall. "Demon." I growled staring him straight in the eye. "You honestly expect me to tell you anything?" I chuckled. "Besides I've only looked at this side of the building. I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about the inside, so stop pestering me and let me go." Trying to free my arms. "Filthy Dog." I shout with a snarl on my face. Hopefully Celia would hear.

~*~

"So boring." I muttered to myself looking up at the sky. "Wonder if she's still talking to that man. Getting up and looking around the corner I saw him pinning her to the wall. My initial reaction was to help but I just barely heard her shout "Filthy Dog." Quickly turning around I ran away from the church. In our time together we developed a couple code words for situations like this. I figured that I could go back to the market and get something to eat while I was waiting for her to get out of that situation. Looking down at this morning's loot it probably wouldn't hold out for very long. Sighing I stopped running and looked at the street name. 
"I can wait to eat, I have to find some more clues." I muttered walking down the street toward one of the inns. Walking into an alleyway right beside it I didn't find anyone there. "Not here? Hm, I'll have to come back later then." I said before shrugging and turning on my heel. Where else could I get information? I sat down near the inn for a while thinking before I finally got an idea. "The fish seller! He might be able to help me." I said quickly standing up. I started running towards the market again weaving in between streets and alleyways.

“Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return.” –LOVELESS Act V
LeoLeaf

5:42pm Dec 17 2011

Normal User

The thin smile streached and a sliver of his teeth showed. "Oh so you finaly figured out what I am" Terrence said after her long heartfelt speech. "Shhh. Keep it down, you wouldnt want anyone to hear us would you?" He said almost whispering, but he continued. "Fithy dog? Is that what I am, shinigami?" He gave her a pitty look. "That wasnt very nice, Im hurt." He gave a fake sinffle before he turned his demonic smile back on. "And plus, I dont believe that you have nothing... If you had nothing then you wouldnt have spent so much time looking intently at the building. So Im going to ask you again." Terrence voice got harsh and snake like as he put his mouth by her ear. "What did you find, shinigami." His breaths were heavy as if it was hard work to keep her put. And though his task was to find out what others knew, he had a strange feeling he should be with his young master now. But he kept to what he was ordered to do.

---

Inside the box was a rusty old key that needed a polish, but between the rust he could see gold shine. Interesting Light thought, Now what would a key have to do with the plauge? He wondered as he shoved the key in his pocket that was located inside his jacket. Light thought it best to discard the small box just incase.
Once the evidence was gone he walked into the middle of the path. Big mistake. Light almost got knocked down by a girl running down the road and dissapearing into an ally way. It was the same girl who almost got caught stealing.
With no conscious he ran after her going into the same ally way she did. Light had no clue why he was running after her or why he bothered following the blond haired poor girl, but he had a strange impulse to need to know where she was going.
As he ran he clumsily stuffed the peice of paper the wrinkled woman gave him in the pocket with the key. But Light kept his eyes on the tiny ob
ject he followed far behind. A few times he almost lost her but quickly spotted the girl again.

SnowWolf

8:24pm Dec 17 2011

Normal User

I looked the demon dead in the eye, not amused by his actions or his expressions. "All you art is a filthy dog carrying out his master's orders. Once again I do not have any information! Now let go of me or all of London is going to know were back here." I threatened still trying to break free from his grasp.

~*~

I continued to run my mind on only one thing, the fish seller. I nearly ran into a nobleman, not that I cared much, on my way there. Chuckling I continued on my journey anyway running through alleyways and across streets until I reached the crowded streets of the market. Slipping through the crowds I was making my way to the fish seller when I smelt something awfully sweet. Making a detour through the crowd I followed my nose were ever it led me finally making it to a small pastry shop. Going inside I search for the cheapest treat before purchasing it and heading out of the shop. Holding the warm pastry in my hands I made it over to the fish seller. Sitting on a barrel near his stand I was about to eat it before a girl came over to me and tugged on my dress. She looked as though she was in the same situation I was. Hopping off the barrel I squatted down to her level. "Yes?" I asked. She looked at my pastry hungrily before looking back to me. I chuckled handing the bun to her. "Here, eat up!" I said smiling. Taking it she muttered a quick thank you flashing me a smile before running off into the crowd. "Cute kid." I said standing back up.

“Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return.” –LOVELESS Act V
LeoLeaf

12:18am Dec 18 2011

Normal User

[[Ahh I watched too many episodes of Soul Eater today. I just started it today and im already on episode 11.]]

The smile turned into a frown. Sadly Terrences actions were not amusing to her. "I will be back" he threatened and with a powerful jump annd spin he disappeared into a ally way shadow, off to find his master.

---

She weaved in and out of the streets and people, he followed. Their pace and distance were consistent until a market came into veiw and soon he was in it. People tall and short, smelly and dead, pushed Light in every wich way. He lost her. The road that lead him to the instinct feeling he felt when he saw her was gone. The only thing he had left to show for was the key that the bakery lady had given him. That peice of evidence had many doors to open and a some where was a lead to follow.
Light thought it was enough for the day, that key, and that he should go back to the house to investigate further. He hoped that Terrence would be able to come up with some explination to what lock this key opens.
With a struggle to get out of a crowd he finally managed. He was off to the mansion now. He hoped that he could beat Terrence there, and surly he did.
Now inside Light examined the key. He had polish in hand and a small bowl of water to the right of his other. He had been scrubing the key for a while and peices of rust came off, and in its place gold laied. The key had the most uniqe shape he had ever seen. In all the key was about half an inch thick and two inches long. There were three notches at the end that were flat with round edges and had a slit in the middle of each. Up the barrel, on the top, was three loop. Big, medium and small, all in that order. The key was almost all clear of rust when Terrence came through the door with a knock and another silver plater with lunch on it. "Master," he said.

SnowWolf

9:57am Dec 18 2011

Normal User

((Soul eater is awesome, I can't blame you for going through the episodes so fast!))

In a split second he was gone, walking into the shadows. "Hm, who is his master?" I thought before shrugging running off to find Celia. I traveled down to the piers and did not find her anywhere. She would not be back at our "base" just yet unless she had something really special. She could have gone to the bakery to get a free handout or she could have returned to the market. Going to the bakery first I found her nowhere. Sighing I went to the market and sifted through the crowd looking for her. I finally spotted her talking to the fish seller and I release a sigh of relief. At least she was safe, for now anyways. 

~*~

"OYE! Whatcha doing Celia?" The fish seller nearly shouted at me. Some of his newer customers looked at me but the older ones just continued on. "Eh? What's wrong with trying to see an old friend?" I said walking over to his stand. "But those rats keep on trying to dance." I told him. "Oh, then perhaps you should seek an apple. That should keep them busy." He said with a wink. Smiling I replied, "Oh thank you. I get one right away!" Waving goodbye I ran back into the the crowd bumping right into Kyoko. "Hey what happened with the dog?" I asked. She chuckled, "He ran away, but he might come back." She replied. "Well at least he's gone for now yes? Well we have to seek an apple." I said and she nodded. "Indeed we must." She replied as we walked towards the far end of the market.

LeoLeaf

12:59pm Dec 18 2011

Normal User

He had already made his master lunch, though he was scared he might of been off schedual. When Terrence opened the door and greeted his master, he noticed a key. The key was gold and his masters milky white fingers caressed it. He was being so gental with the key as if it might break if he held it to hard.
With much interest in the key, Terrence gracefully walked over to the dark cherry wood desk his master loved to sit at. "And for lunch we have baloney sandwich with your regular sweet honey tea." His voice rang through the scilence. Terrence put down the plater on the desk next to the bowl of water. Finally he asked "And what is the key for?" He asked ignoring his masters question and saving it for later. With scilence to show his anger towards Terrence not answering his question, his master let out a sigh and spoke.
His master told him everything, from the docks to the blond haired girl. All Terrence could think was if that girl had anything to do with the Shinigami he had found. This was such a small world, and its just getting good.
Terrence had a sly smile on his face and again his master was annoyed to find out what he was smiling about. "Oh, its noting. But to answer your question before, yes, I did find something of particulat interest." He said his voice had a slither to it. "A Shinigami. Its best you let no one find out you have that key, alright master?" And with a defencive answer from his master, he left the room.

---

After Terrence came in, Light was so eager to find out what he had found. He didnt show any emotion, though, and when his butler set down his luch and introduced the food, Light asked. "What did you find? It was something good wasnt it?" The qestion pondered in the air, and the accusing voice that Light accidentally used was echoing in his ears.
They didnt sit- or stand- in scilence for a long time until Terrence asked his own question. It set Lights temper off. His earerness to find out what his butler found was eating at him. A new tentioned scilence laied between them until finally Light spoke. "Fine, I will tell you." He said frustration and anger released from his voice. "After you left I went to the dock. Sam was dead, he was the one who got the plauge first." It soon turned into butter as he was explaining. "Anyways, 'David', one of the saliors said that I could ask around the east church and thats where I was headed." Light explained. He twirled the key in his hands being more care free with it. "I was growing hungry and I stumbled upon a Bakery stor. I ordered and asked causally if she knows about the plauge." He chuckled at the stupidity he remembered. "She went bullocks! And just as I was about to leave she handed me this key." Light didnt mention the paper at all, thinking it wasnt important. "She didnt tell me what it was or why she gave it to me, she just kicked me out. But then" His voice got facinated. "There was this girl who was running and by some wird instinct or connection, I followed her. We ran through ally ways and streets till I lost her in a crowd. I remember he blond long hair as I chased after this poor gril." He said, lost in his last sentence.
Light shook himself out of the daydream just to look up at a goon with a smile. "What do you think your smiling at?" He said it just like earlier that morning. But when Terrence answered, Light was shocked at the Shinigami part. As soon as his butler finnished his question and answer, Light spoke. "Of course I wouldnt show anyone, what kind of master do you take me for?" He was a kid anymore and he would appriciate it, if Terrence would stop treating him like one.

SnowWolf

4:22pm Dec 19 2011

Normal User

"However, Celia, I think we should move our "base"." I told her carefully. "How about you got pack up and I'll get our apple." I told her. Thinking it over for a minute she nodded her head. "Yea but where should we move to?" She asked. Looking around I made sure that there was no one around before telling her. "There an abandoned building by the dock, we can move there." Smiling She skipped a couple steps away before replying. "Alright I'll get all our stuff and seek it out~" She said happily skipping away. I watched her go before I continued on my walk. I passed many sick people indicating that I was closer to my goal. Arriving in front of the apple I walked inside the building passing men and women clothed in white jackets rushing here and there to care for their patron's needs. Slipping into the background of the busy place I moved to the very back of the building into were they kept their expired guests. I wasn't sure who I was looking for in here but I knew they were here "Well then lets get started." I muttered rolling up my sleeves.

~*~

I skipped away from my friend towards our current base. A move was way overdue from our current position. Being closer to the sea would enable us some more time in that locations so I rationalized that it would be better. Arriving closer to my destination I twirled around to see if anyone was following me. Seeing no one in sight I ran towards our building slipping in the back and heading up the stairs. Folding up the blankets we had I shoved them and the remainder of our clothes into our bags. Looking at the map tacked up on the wall I smiled taking it down and  rolling it up carefully. After packing it away I took my small good luck charm off the wall and slipped out of the building.
I reached the pier not to long afterwards blending in with all the travelers that came in around this time of day. I looked around for the building Kyoko had told me about finding it a little easier than I had expected. Slipping into it I set up our blanket beds and tacked my good luck charm on the wall. Placing the map on top of it I looked around and smiled. " I can't wait to wake up to the smell of fish~" 

LeoLeaf

1:47am Dec 20 2011

Normal User

[[Sorry I post so late. I finished Soul Eater today so the next few days I should post sooner.
I also have to say that I will be gone from the 22nd and will return the 26th]]

The sandwiches on the silver plater look delicious, and he knew they would taste even better than they looked. Light was more calm and collective now. With eyes closed and leaned back, relaxed in the leather chair, he reached for the sandwich and once he had it he retreated his hand back to his mouth. Taking a bite out of the sandwich, Light let out a sigh. Good food he thought as he remembered the pain donut he had recived at the bakery. "How does a demon make such heavenly tasting food?" He asked himself as he opened his eyes and slouched forward so his body hovered over the desk.
Light finished up the sandwiches and stood up. A content smile lingered on his face though his thoughts of the key said diffrent. Going over the scene from the bakery over and over again in his mind, Light finally remebered the note. Thinking of all the possibilities of what the key opened got him pumped up more about what the note said. Though he was disappointed in himself that he didnt remember the note sooner.
Taking out the note from his inside pocket, Light carefully read it over and over like a broken record.
Bell
11:59PM
Inside waits for a new victem,
Good and bad combined.
Determined spirits,
brave souls,
Get the best of the worst.
Puzzles of puzzles. BRAKE.

The note didnt make sense. What was it asking. The note toyed Lights head. He came up with part of the conclusion. Bell, on one of the four churches. 11:59PM the time he was suposed to be there, right before the bell rang. The rest was confussion. He had no idea what this mind poem ment. Was the good and bad combined Terrence and him? But would that mean we would have to go inside the bell together? And with whe spirits and souls, what was that suposed to mean?
Sweat dotted the hair line of Lights forehead, but his brown hair covered it. His pupils were tiny and lost, and his face pale. Could one note do this to a person? He soon snapped out of the confussion when one of the maids knocked on the door. She let herself in and made it to the window behind him to clean it.
Not even acknowledging the fact that the middle aged maid had greeted him, Light left the room, he slammed the door behind him. Light was off to find his butler and ask for advice, knowing that Terrence would know exactly what it ment on the first glance. The age and wisdom on that guy was amazing.

---

The halls were long, and filled with abstract paintings which Terrence liked. The twist and turns of the lines were so interesting. You could make the picture look like anything in an imaginative mind. There could be any answer or question to abstract. Looking deep with in the painting you can find things one could never imagine. The power to abstract and mind games is what Terrence loves to get his hands on. The more tricky it is the greater fun you can have with it, and Terrence loves fun.
He strode down the halls, and with each abstract painting he saw their true form. Sadness, torture, love, darkness, torture, evil, happiness, and in that order again. Pathetic humans and their overwhelming emotions is something Terrence both was intrigued and disgusted by. A two way street and he stood in the middle.
When Terrence finally arrived in the kitchen to give the servents, his master had, orders there was no one there. With a scoff and a side demonic smile, he commented to himself "Fools, already on their dutys with out receiving them from me". He started to laugh, the whole staff was afraid of him. They didnt know he was a demon but acted as if he was one. Terrences' red eyes and thin smiles scared them. He didnt care, as long as he could serve his master.
With a sigh Terrence was off again through the halls that carried immense emotions. Emotions werent the thing on his mind, though. It was the key that the young master found and the Shinigami he had ran into earlier. How do they connect, or do they? And how much more is out there that he and young master have to find. The threat of the Shinigami and the success of the find interested him. Terrence had to find his master and set up a plan for the key.

[[P.s. Soul Eater is SO good!!! <3 haha]]

SnowWolf

6:09pm Dec 20 2011

Normal User

((It's fine, really! Oh? Are you going anywhere special? If so I wish that you have a great time and a Merry Christmas.))

"Not this one either." I muttered looking at the man's face. I looked around the room at the other people that I had identified none of them helping me with my objective. "I should have checked their records first." I grumbled leaving this spoiled apple and traveling to another close to the first one. Entering the building it was just as crowded as the other one with people running around. Slipping past the staff like a shadow I gathered the records looking through all the people admitted and those who checked out early. Only recognizing a couple of the names I growled frustrated. One of the staff members saw me and ran right over to me taking the records away. About to confront me I silenced them with my finger before leaving the building. "So annoying, but at least I only have one more place to check." Looking over at an inn that was made into a makeshift hospital I walked over slipping in like I had with the other two buildings. This time I somehow got caught up in the mayhem and had to work in the kitchen. While I was there I talked with a few of the chefs and they told me where I could find some people that could help me out with my dilemma. Thanking them and serving some food I left the inn heading toward the pier to meet up with Celia.

~*~   

After setting up I took some ink and drew a small dot on the East Church marking it as a place of interest. Stepping back and looking at the map I spotted a hospital that we had not marked. Marking it with a small apple symbol. Looking at the overall map I went back to what the fish seller told me. "That place makes a lot more sense than were we were heading." I said pointing to it. "Oops." I said looking at the entire map. "So lets see here, if this is where the seller really meant, and we are here, its not that far away." I said placing fingers on both points then measuring the distance. "Yeah it's not that far." Tracing a path to the hospital I memorized it before heading out of our new base and walking through the streets to the hospital taking my sweet time. "I turned out to be a nice day." I said to myself as I looked up a the sky.

LeoLeaf

7:11pm Dec 20 2011

Normal User

[[We are trying something new this christmas, and going to go camping, but thanks :D]]

It wasnt too long till Light bumped into Terrence. "Where were you?" He scolded him, but that wasnt the important question. "Come with me." He sighed, as he led the way down a sun lit hall way. They were going to go where Light liked to call the 'Planning room', but it was actually just the attic.
Going up stairs and stairs in silence, they finally reached the door. The door was small, brown, and wooden. It looked like it had been there for years, untouched. In actuality, Light and Terrence go up there every day. There was a big lock on the door that also looked ancient, but it was as sturdy as ever. Taking out a key from one of his front jacket pockets, Light unlocked the door.
Walking in, he put the key away back in his jacket and sat down on a red cushioned chair. The outside of the room may look like trash, but the inside was as elegant as ever. Blue and gold painted the walls and framed them. A big marble table stood in the middle of the room and one chair sat around it. It was the one Light was currently sitting on.
His butler stood at his side. "Yes, I just remembered this." He said answering Terrences question. Light pulled out the folded paper with the poem on it and flattened it on the cool marble table. Terrence picked it up and read it.
It seemed like hours were going by while his butler read it, but in the end the answer he recived was worth the agony of waiting a few minutes. "Right, then thats were we should head tonight." Light got up from his seat and took the paper and put it back in his pocket.

---

They were both looking for each other and suprisingly ran into each other in one of the long hallways. Terrence was about to speek, but his master wanted to go to the attic. Instantly he knew it was something important. Only secrets and plans were told in the attic.
Terrence followed his master around the mansion. He wondered what else this determined boy had found or came up with. When they finally reached the attic, they were still in silence. He was eager to find out what it was that his master wanted to show him. "Is this about the key?" He asked already knowing the answer.
When the boy finally set out the paper on the table, Terrence snatched it up reading it. He knew what it ment the first time he read it but kept reading it to mess with his master. The boy just sat waiting and Terrence knew he wanted to find out what it ment so badly that he was calm.
With a sigh he repeated what he thought "The bell, probably the Eastern Bell, will ring at 12, so we have to get there at 11:59 right before it strikes twelve. We both have to enter the inside of the bell for it to work. Master, you have to be brave and ready for whatever happends. You also have to be determind for the answer. If you are neither of these, then the worst will happen. Do you got it? While we are inside we have a 60 second time period to pice whatever is inside the bell together, then we break it." Terrence finished. They would have to prepare for it too. They cant just walk in blind.

SnowWolf

6:03pm Dec 21 2011

Normal User

((Sounds Fun!))

I rushed down the streets to try to find Celia. It took me longer than I had expected to reach the pier but once I go there I nearly collided with her. "Celia!" I said stopping quickly. She looked t me shocked for a minutes before smiling and asking, "So did you get any evidence?" She asked. Shaking my head no I was about to explain before she got this annoyed look on her face. "You didn't find anything in both hospitals? Never mind there is one close by that you should check out. OH! But before that I have this coin I found in the church. I think there is some blood on it and I thought you may be able to identify whose blood it is." She said quickly and quietly so she wouldn't draw much attention. Smiling I reached my hand out expecting her to give me a coin as she patted her pockets before chuckling. "Looks like I left it at our new base. Let's go get it." She walked away in the opposite direction as I sighed annoyed. How could she just leave a piece of evidence back in a place where it could easily be lost? Shaking my head I followed her reluctantly until we reached our new home. Rummaging through her bag Celia took out a regular old coin and handed it to me examining it I found an extremely small amount of blood on it. Sighing I took the coin and licked the small spot closing my eyes. 

~*~

Kyoko nearly ran into me after finding no information at the two hospitals. "You didn't find anything in both hospitals? Never mind there is one close by that you should check out. OH! But before that I have this coin I found in the church. I think there is some blood on it and I thought you may be able to identify whose blood it is." I said in a hushed voice quickly finally remembering the coin I had found. Searching my pockets I came up with nothing and thought about were the coin was last. Remembering I had placed it in my bag. "Looks like I left it at our new base. Let's go get it." I said walking back the way I came. Entering the building and rummaging through my bag I found the coin and handed it to her. She examined it before licking the small spot of blood and closing her eyes. Opening them again she smiled and I waited anxiously for her to tell me what was the good news. "Well, the man is still alive but I don't know who it is. I do know he will be at the Eastern Church late tonight." Smiling at the great news I clapped my hands together. "So should we still check out the hospital?" I asked. She shook her head. "It's not needed but if you really wanted to you could." She replied.

LeoLeaf

7:11pm Dec 21 2011

Normal User

[[maybe haha. What are you doing this christmas?]]

They went their seperate ways gathering the materials they would need for the night. Light walked down a hallway that held his room at the end of it. One step at a time though the long halls he thought of the list of supplies Terrence told him they would need. "Now, young master, doing what the note said will not be easy. We cant be spotted, and if we are, we have to look like one of the poor, got it?" The voice of his butler rang in his head. Of course they wouldnt get stpotted, and if they did it was a easy kill. But Light saw the serious look on Terrences face that told him if some one did catch up with them that he couldnt kill, it would be best if they didnt know that they were noble and close to the queen.
Light reached his bedroom and was rummaging through his dressers and closets trying to find something old that would disgise him perfectly. "Taking orders from my butler... what kind of world has it become?" He said in shame as he pulled out a ragged old black shirt and pants that he had confiscated from one of the tasks the queen had him do.
Gripping the clothes tightly in his hands so his fist turned white, he threw them on the ground. He was disgusted and embarassed. It wasnt just because he had to wear a dead persons clothing, but that his butler would be so busy running an errand that Light would have to dress himself. "I bet your enjoying this." He said to the clothes that laied on the ground, though the comment was aimed towards his butler. And with a few minutes of hesitation, Light undressed and dressed himself.

---

His master was probably hating him more right now, but as Terrence explained earlier, determination and bravery would get them inside the bell. It was somewhere between noon or afternoon, so time was limited. Doing things that he wanted to get done before tonight would be iffy.
Walking down corridor after corridor, Terrence finally got to where he needed to be, and that was the tool room. If they were going to break stuff and peice them together, they would need some sort of hammer, and gloves. Right away Terrence found two hammers, and he placed them in his special leather bag.
The bag was a demon bag that when activated, it makes other supernatural species not able to sence them with in a 10km rang, and with the Shinigami around, Terrence could never be too careful. It also causes whoever is within a 10km range of the supernatural species, not able to see him.
But never mind that, Terrence couldnt find the gloves. Of course there were wool and cotton gloves, but the ones he was trying to find were pig skin. With pig skin gloves, finger prints that could be left on the bell wouldnt be. He looked all over the house, he even ran into his master, whos face was tomato red. His master handed Terrence his ragged clothes and with a laugh he was gone looking again. He looked in every room but one, the kitchen. When he found both the pairs of gloves on the table in the kitchen in plain sight, he almost lost his temper.
Pulling himself back together, he was off to the eastern church to place the bag and activate it before it was time to go.

SnowWolf

8:00pm Dec 21 2011

Normal User

((We are going to my Godmother's house and visiting some of our neighbors in our old neighborhood. That's about it.))

"So we should get suited up. After all our enemies might be there." I hinted not knowing exactly what to expect when we went to the church tonight. Looking through my bag I took out a couple strands of beads, my secondary weapon if my death scythe got taken away from me for some reason or another. Going over to the map and checking my To Die List I planned my route through the city ending at the Eastern Church. "Celia, this is my route. By the time I start reaping to the time I get to the church will be a couple of hours. I'll probably be ending a couple minutes before twelve, ten minutes tops. So if you were to go take out that annoying little nuisance here," I said pointing to a place along the shoreline, "And then head over to the church when your done I think our timing will be perfect." She came over to me looking at the map as I pointed nodding. "So when it's taken care of over here, should I bring it over to the church?" she asked. "I'm not sure." I replied. "But I don't think we'll need that."

~*~

I listened to her plan looking at the map attentively asking a few questions here and there. Returning to my bag I took out my throwing knives hiding them in different fold and places in my dress and socks. Looking over myself I made sure the knives and daggers could barely be seen and I smiled looking back at the map. "Well it's just about noon or perhaps a little after. So when do I set out?" I asked. Kyoko took out her To Die List again checking the times of people's deaths. "Head out around... five or five thirty. By then our little nuisance should be heading over to here and then would move along to here and here. As long as you stop them from going to those two places we'll be ok." She stated. "So I still have a lot of time to kill then huh?" I remarked smiling. "You should get yourself something to eat. After all it could be your last meal." Kyoko said. "Then I better eat as much as I can!" chuckling. Kyoko often said things like this to remind me not to become comfortable living with death. After living with her for a while though, these jokes do not scare me that much anymore.

LeoLeaf

8:46pm Dec 21 2011

Normal User

[[Sounds fun :)) haha and this will be my last post till monday. have a great Holiday]]

The black bag ricochet off his legs as he ran fast through the shadows of the allyways like before. Terrence was already draped in the black old clothes. They smelled of death was still sewed on them. It only made him smile even more. Death was one thing no human can predict. It was a fun thing to play with. Watching the emotions spew out of a human as if they thought they could be saved from death. Pathetic humans were. Though in all the years he has had a master, his current was one that he fancied the most. Master Light hardly showed any emotion even though he has a bad temper.
Almost to the curch, Terrence wiped his thoughts clean. He scanned the area around the curch and down the road a bit. No one seemed like they cared what went on around the church and there was no sign of the Shinigami. Just incase she was around, Terrence reached in his black leather bag and activated it. Walking casually towards the back of the church, he sprinted when he was behind it. All he had to to was climb on the roof with out anyone seeing and place the bag so it would be out of sight.
Scouting a good place on the roof to jump up and hid the bag was difficult. He was thinking about the angles when he remembered that the bell had a small roof over it where he could easily place the bag out of sight. With one big leap he was on the roof, hiding behind a pillar that held the coned roof.
Terrence scanned the front of the church again and made sure people were watching, and in one quick streach, the bag was up, stable and out of sight. With one more scan to make sure he could jump down with out anyone seeing, he spotted her. The Shinigami. She was by the docks, and he only had his eyes on her for a few seconds before she disaperared into the crowd. Terrence had a strong feeling that he should follow her, but there was too much at risk. The night a head of him was already planned and his master didnt order him to find the Shinigami. With some regret, he went back to see Light.

---

The day dwelled on. Light had nothing to do but sit and wait for night to come. Sitting at his desk like always he pulled out the key he had in the desk drawer. There was no pockets (that didnt have holes) in his new outfit so he had no other choice. The newly polished key was so interesting. There could be millions of things it opened but what? What was there that could be so important that they had to store it in a bell. Light didnt bother thinking of the possibilities cause he knew that soon he will find answers

SnowWolf

8:25pm Dec 25 2011

Normal User

((Merry Christmas! We're going to my neighbors tomorrow so I can't promise anything.))

Celia declared she was going to a Chinese restaurant close by. Having eaten there before I warned her about the seafood. She said she would not and left our base. Sighing I remembered what a horrible stomach ache I had that day shivering. Shaking my head I reviewed our plan and nodded confirming the probability that it would work. Heading outside I left a prayer slip on the outside of the door to keep any unwanted "visitors" from entering before heading out to do my job. Before my other appointments I had to visit a hospital and collect a decent amount of souls there. Walking down the streets I noticed that the number of sick had increased quite a bit since this morning. "So it's getting worse." I muttered. "But so soon?" I questioned watching a weakened boy travel down an alley. "Hm, I'll come back for you in a couple days." I muttered before continuing on to the hospital. Entering the building nearly unseen I slipped into the room of a patient that was about to expire. Taking an arrow out of my quiver I placed the tip on the bottom of their wrist slicing it slightly. The record flowed out and I passed judgement before moving on to the next person and repeating the process. I continued this until all my souls had been collect and judgement passed. Leaving the building before I could be questioned I looked up at the sky and then to my list biting my lip softly. "I hope Celia isn't falling behind." I commented to no one before moving on to my next destination.

~*~

"Well then I'm going around the corner to that Chinese restaurant." I declared. I began walking away before I was stopped by Kyoko. "Celia, just don't eat the seafood there. You'll get extremely sick." She warned. Chuckling I said I would not and walked outside casually walking along the pier. I looked at the ocean and smiled seeing a boat coming into port. "Hm... I wonder if I'll ever get off this island." I muttered moving along. I slipped in between people hear and there finally making it to the small shop. Entering it the smell hit me and I began to drool. Looking over the menu I ordered what food I could afford before sitting down to eat. I gobbled my food down using the chopsticks they provided. "So good~" I said when I took a break from eating. One of the workers chuckled as he watched me eat like it was my last meal. But how could he know what I was going to be up against? Finishing I thanked them giving them the plate back before paying and leaving. "Ah that was really good." I said before making my way down to the docks. I hung around there for a while before I became bored. Checking the time I was surprised to find that I had spent a couple hours there. "I guess I should head to my destination then." I declared before slipping through the crowds heading towards my target street.

LeoLeaf

3:23pm Dec 26 2011

Normal User

[[Hello! Im back from Camping! I cant post today, we are really busy. Im gonna be busy tomorrow too, so I may or may not post, tomorrow. I will post on wednesday for sure!]]

SnowWolf

4:19pm Dec 26 2011 (last edited on 7:37pm Dec 28 2011)

Normal User

((Hey! Welcome back. That's fine with me, you just do what you have to do. I'm not going to be able to post until sometime after New Years. Sorry about that.))

LeoLeaf

12:33am Dec 31 2011 (last edited on 12:33am Dec 31 2011)

Normal User

[[Oh, Its fine. I was feeling bad since i havnt posted yet, but since you wouldnt be able to post until later, then, yah...

but, I am having doubts about this RP. I feel like that we are just writing ourselves. And by that I mean, are our characters gonna interact a lot or is it just gonna be a race for the finnish with some encounters? ]]

SnowWolf

3:14am Jan 1 2012

Normal User

((I was hoping that we could have more interaction when the meet up at the church and then continue that interaction throughout the RP. That's what I was planning anyway, if you were thinking of something else I'm all ears.))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3