1x1

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
LeoLeaf

11:11pm Dec 9 2011 (last edited on 9:00pm Dec 11 2011)

Normal User

THIS IS A 1x1 WITH SNOWWOLF AND LEOLEAF

There is a plague spreading around by an unknown source in London. People are dying quickly and oblivious to their world that is coming down around them. The Unknown source of which the plague is being spread around by was a character similar to Jack the Ripper. It is strange enough that mystical creature are on earth, but even stranger that they are allied with the Fallen Angels.
Everyone says that the plague is something natural, and it will probably be similar to the black plague and that the country should just hope for the best but prepare for the worse. Only... two smart young people arent convinced by the saying. They think that there is something deeper to this plague. They try to tie all the loose ends and put a stop to the plague, but also are competing to solve the case first. Will the noble boy succeed first or the poor girl? They each have a butler from out of this world and knowledge the other doesnt. Will the Fallen Angels and the unknown source be to much for them or will they have to team up?

LeoLeaf

6:58pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

[[...darnnn, its the ti
tle thats not attracting people isnt it. grr. Bump ^^]]

SnowWolf

7:06pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

((I'll gladly RP with you if you want))

“Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return.” –LOVELESS Act V
LeoLeaf

7:07pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

[[great, what would you want to RP?]]

SnowWolf

7:09pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

((I'm up for anything really although a fantasy/Victorian style rp sounds fun. Unless you would like to do something else?))

“Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return.” –LOVELESS Act V
LeoLeaf

7:12pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

[[haha nope, cant think of anything else. So do you have a plot in mind cause I dont, Im kinda brain dead on Plots right now]]

SnowWolf

7:15pm Dec 10 2011 (last edited on 7:22pm Dec 10 2011)

Normal User

((Hm... not really, the only thing that comes to mind is Kuroshi.tsuji but I'm not sure of where to go with that.))

LeoLeaf

7:25pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

[[What is a Kuroshi.tsuji?]]

SnowWolf

7:30pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

((Kuroshi.tsuji is Black Butler. It kinda gave me some sort of inspiration for a Jack the ripper type thing or something like the black plague. I'm just not quite sure how to go about making it into some sort of cool unique plot.)) 

LeoLeaf

8:05pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

[[Oh yah, I knew that... lol...haha sorry I was just confussed for a second.
And yah Jack the Ripper sounds good, and there could be the black plague.
Like maybe there could be a plague going around and when every one thought that it couldnt get worse, Jack the Ripper shows up. Maybe like in Kuroshi.tsuji there could be fallen angels. But they could be in war with Jack the Ripper and...I have no clue after that]]

SnowWolf

8:09pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

((Perhaps there could be a plague spread around by a character similar to Jack the Ripper who is allied with the fallen angels? Then our characters could be trying to tie all the loose ends and put a stop to the plague, or something like that.))

LeoLeaf

8:21pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

[[That sounds like a great Idea. Should our characters be like Ciel, close to the queen or more in the shadows of society or what? ]]

SnowWolf

8:25pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

((Perhaps one could be from the shadows and the other close to the queen? They could then be in sort of a competition to solve the case first, before they realize that cooperation is needed to find the solution. Would that work?))

LeoLeaf

8:28pm Dec 10 2011 (last edited on 8:32pm Dec 10 2011)

Normal User

[[Yah that would work! haha look we just put the plot together... Is there anything else that we need to establish? Like will we need to play the Fallen Angels and some other civilians]]

SnowWolf

8:31pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

((Hm... we may need to. Each of us can make a fallen angel and then use them whenever necessary. As for the civilians we can  use them when we need them unless you had something else in mind?))

LeoLeaf

8:36pm Dec 10 2011 (last edited on 8:41pm Dec 10 2011)

Normal User

[[Yah ok thats what I had in mind. Ok so should it be a boy and girl for our main characters? Or do you prefer something else?]]

SnowWolf

8:39pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

((That would be good. I prefer playing a girl but I could play a boy if you want. Who's going to be the noble and who's going to be the person in the shadows? Also should we have servants like Sebastian or Grell?))

LeoLeaf

8:45pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

[[Ok then I will be the guy :3
and it doesnt matter Im good with either, but I do think I would be interesting for them to have servants. Do you think they should be Demons like sebastion, or one a demon and the other a Grim Reaper?]]

SnowWolf

8:53pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

((It doesn't matter to me, whatever you prefer servant wise. Could I then be the one in the shadows?))

LeoLeaf

8:54pm Dec 10 2011 (last edited on 8:55pm Dec 10 2011)

Normal User

[[Ok, Im just going to have the servant be a Demon.
 I will start to make my bios :D]]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3