1x1 With Ribunny123

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
ribunny123

7:50pm Jun 27 2011

Normal User

Sneak nodded sleepily.  He wasn't totally sure who Torment was, only knowing him to be the leader of the Canine Army, but he was too tired to be intimidated.  He fluffed the pillows and crawled on top of them, pulling the towel over himself like a blanket, sighing happily.  This was the most comfortable way he had slept for a while.

~~~~~

Jasper quietly grunted a response, too tired to respond with anything more.  He crawled into his bed and curled up, the glow of Luciole's Crystals comforting him and allowing him to fall asleep quickly

whatever6551

10:35pm Jun 27 2011

Normal User

Luciole awoke with dawn the next morning. The storm was reduced to a light drizzle, as far as she could tell. She sat up and ran her hand through her hair, thinking about the previous day's events. She wondered if Halley was awake yet. She looked ove at Jasper's still sleeping figure and walked over to him, peering over his side to see if his eyes were open or not. When she was satisfied that they weren't, she decided to explore a little. She peered out the door and down the hall, fish swimming around the sides. There were a few otters swimming around too, hunting, evidently. It was always best to fish in the morning. She yawned, still waking up as she wandered down the complex halls.

"Oi! Feline!" The voice was sharp and alarmed, and Luciole squeaked in surprise, flattening her ears. "I-I meant no harm, I'm on your side, honest."

The canine growled, baring his teeth, "Likely story, spy!" He gave a growl and lunged forward with his longsword, stabbing Luciole in the shoulder. She gave a cheetah-like roar, sound more like a meow, as cheetahs do, and pulled back.

"What're you, crazy?!" Luciole hissed, her tail lashing as she clutched her bloody shoulder. She didn't wait for an answer. She took a deep breath in concentration and slowly took her hand away from her shoulder, putting them down at her sides. Her eyes began to glow white, and her crystals shone furiously, each turning into the shape of a blade. She looked at the canine and hissed, crouching into a martial position. As the canine charged, she slashed smoothly with her light sword, nearly severing his arm. He fell to the ground, howling in agony.

Luciole sighed again, and returned to her nromal state. "I am not your enemy," she panted. She was still bleeding heavily. She reached back to her shoulder to heal herself with the light, like she had Jasper's hand, but she collapsed in the effort, falling unconscious.

((Something fun, poor Luciole XD

The early bird gets the worm, but if the early bird is too early, it gets eaten by the owl who apparently had a bad hunt last night.))

----

ribunny123

2:36pm Jun 29 2011

Normal User

((xD))

The one that Luciole had attacked had been the only one roaming that section of the base, guarding not being as strict as it used to be since it was hard to break into the dome without almost everyone being alerted.  Plus it was pretty early, and Torment liked to let his soldiers sleep in a little extra then most generals did, as he believed they would be too tired if he woke them too early.  That being so, almost no one knew of the fight that had happened..  Besides those who could smell the blood of course..

Swift's nose twitched in his sleep as the tangy smell of blood wafted into his nostrils.  His dream of chasing butterflies in a flower patch switched to juicy prey, random flashes of when he had been in his Deamon Forme, back when he couldn't control it, and killing randomly.  His eyes snapped open at the sound of a agonized howl, and he sprang up to a sitting position.  He closed his eyes, taking a few deep breaths like Shasta had taught him to calm himself down so he wouldn't lost control.  He opened his eyes again, now focusing all his attention on the door.  There were no other sounds that signaled a raid or anything, and his curiosity was getting to him.  

Sighing, he slid out of his bed, taking a few seconds to fix it up a bit.  He tentatively put his paws on the doorknob, opening the door slowly, letting light stream into the previously dark room.  When he was satisfied that there was no intruders, he opened the door wide enough for him to slip through, closing it behind him.  He wasn't sure if Shasta had been woken up too, but he hadn't heard her stir or anything, and if she was awake she could just follow him.  His pupils became slits as they got used to the lights that were in the corridor, turning his gaze to down the hallway to where he thought the howl came from.  He could make out too shapes, but his bad eyesight made it hard for him to tell what they were.  He approached them, starting to trot, when he saw that they were members of the army, trotting faster when the smell of blood intensified as he neared them.  He stopped short when he got near them, forcing himself not to back up at the sight.  He let out a surprised mew, "Are, are you two okay?!"  He squeaked out, even though it was obvious they were not.  "Oh no..  Oh no..  What should I do..  What can I do?!"  He remembered that the room that they were by had vacant rooms, and he rushed inside them.  "Fabric pressed on the wounds should stop the bleeding."  He murmured, taking deep breaths and forcing his fur to smooth down as he grabbed the bed sheets off the beds in the room, running back and kneeling by the injured.  He swallowed as he got close to the blood, attempting to calm himself down again.  He first pressed some of the sheets down on the Canine, his wound bleeding more heavily.  He wrapped the sheet around it tight enough so it could slow the bleeding, going to Luciole and taking the other sheet to press on her shoulder, hoping someone also heard the howl and was coming soon, he didn't want to leave them alone to find help..

((Nyaaa.  Poor Swift doesn't work well under pressure.  xD  But I'm proud of him for being able to do what he did..  I was first going to pick Rainstorm to do something, but I was all, "Naaah, Swift needs to be able to do something important."  o3o)) 

whatever6551

5:54pm Jun 29 2011

Normal User

Shasta's ears pricked at the door shut. "Swift? Are you awake love?" she asked, rubbing sleep away from her eyes. Then she smelled the coppery scent of blood, just outside of her dorm. "Swift!" she yelled, panicing and running out of the room, throwing the covers behind her and slamming the door open. She sighed in relief when she saw Swift calmly addressing the wounds. "You've done well Swift, go and get Rainstorm from the room around the corner." She said, kneeling at the canine warrior's side, and reading his dog tags (Dual meaning! FTW). "Timoti, golden retriever." Shasta sniffed the warrior's arm . Odds are, it would have to come off at the shoulder.

With that determined, she inspected the second, recognizing her as Luciole. Her wound would heal for nothing more than a scar, she figured, with her light crystals. 

ribunny123

10:11am Jul 5 2011

Normal User

Swift lingered for a few seconds, staring at the bodies before taking a few steps as he kept his eyes on them.  He took another deep breath as he managed to drag his eyes away from them and run around to where Rainstorm's bedding chambers were.  He arrived there quickly (Or dare I say, swiftly,) placing his paw on her door.  Thinking better of it, he took it off and knocked, hoping he didn't catch the magic baring wolf at the wrong moment.

An angered grunt sounded from the pitch darkness of the room as red glowing eyes opened.  She had enchanted her room when she first set it up so no light could pass through, as she felt much more comfortable in a lightless environment.  She slid off her bed, not caring in the least how messy it was as she opened the door a crack.  "Yes..?"  She snarled, annoyed at the sight of the pathetic and frightened looking Feline outside her door.

"Rainstorm!  Good, um, there was a fight, and there are two unconscious bodies, Shasta sent me to get you."  He paused, getting his thoughts together.  "It would be better if you saw it yourself."

Rainstorm growled and opened her door all the way, squinting down the illuminated hallway.  "Ugh.  Lead me there Swift."  She muttered, trotting after the cat as he lead her to the bodies.

whatever6551

6:16pm Jul 5 2011

Normal User

"Thank goodness you have come, do you know healing?" Shasta asked hopefully, standing up after the two were stabablized. "Timoti here must have mistaken Luciole for an enemy."

---

Iceblink awoke with a yawn. Hallie and Sneak were asleep, as far as he could tell, so he headed out. He noticed Rainstorm heading a different direction, but decided against following her, instead heading over to the cafe for breakfast. 

ribunny123

9:30pm Jul 5 2011

Normal User

Rainstorm shrugged.  "I suppose I could do something if I tried, I know a few spells and some potions that would stop infection or further bleeding."  She bent down close to the bodies, inspecting the wounds.  "Okay, Luciole's wound, of course, will heal a lot better, but you probably know that, so I should work on hers after Timoti, as it is unlikely to get infected or anything of the sort."  She looked with slight pity at Timoti's wound, unable to help feeling bad for the dog.  "Even I can't save that arm though..  It's severed almost to the bone, she barely missed hitting the brachial artery."

((Yes I googled that.  |D)) 

whatever6551

7:50pm Jul 7 2011

Normal User

((LAWL))

"That's a shame," Shasta said sadly, "It's better than I expected though, I think Luciole used her light powers to inflict it, since she has no material weapons on her." 

-fail- 

ribunny123

10:26am Jul 8 2011

Normal User

Rainstorm nodded.  "It looks like it."  She replied.  "This may mean I'll have a harder time trying to heal it since the Light could block my Shadow powers.."  She looked up from Timoti, "First off we should get them somewhere that they could properly be healed and rested, a clinic would be best but a normal bed could still work since they shouldn't be carried too far.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5