1x1 With Ribunny123

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

7:53pm May 4 2011

Normal User

There has always been conflict between sophisticated canines and felines. Since the time of the nobles, there has been only five peaces, each lasting only one year before chaos once again erupted because of predjudice and honor.

Noble bloodlines went muddy after the element crystals were discovered, long ago. There are no longer pure bloodlines, though distant decendants still remain, and may possess documents or relics from times of old.

So far the only noble family we've created is the House of Aberdeen, a royal feline branch directly related to the last king before the Armies of each faction took over completely. We have discovered that Lady Mikaela Aberdeen (the mother of the king in question) dictated the very first peace between sophisticated felines and canines in the name of learning more about the element crystals.

Canine Army:

Leader: Torment

Generals: (Lead divisions of the army)
Soldiers- Shasta Lenerai
Complex Magic Users: Raintorm
Otters: Cpt. Russel/ Liv
Healers: Ferra (changing her name from 'Ciara') Sanders 
Elemental Crystal Users: Iceblink

Feline Army:

Leader: Gem

Generals:
Archers: Amber (previously Osiris, but he is in the infirmiry)
Recruitment: Eora
[No other divisions] 

NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO JOIN. Period. 

Most recent posts:

"My mother was in the canine army as well, to my understanding. I don't know much about her though, except that she was executed for me," Luciole replied, not seeming to care much in the matter.

---

"Sad."  Jasper sighed, looking at the ceiling and the fish that swam just outside it.  "There is so much death now..  I've read somewhere that there cannot be peace unless there is no death, but I've heard others say that there must be death for peace..  I don't know what to think anymore." 

---

"Even if death goes, betrayal and hurt will always remain," Luciole said, unconvinced. "Peace is just an idle fantasy of the weak, I believe," Luciole paused, hoping she hadn't offended her roomie. 

ribunny123

8:07pm May 4 2011

Normal User

((Lol yay.  <33   Okay good, I think it will be a lot neater in the forums.  xD

*Tries to make memory work*  Nyaaa.  xD  Stupid cutting off Rmail.  o3o;))

Jasper thought for a few moments, then nodded slowly at Luciole's words.  "I can quite understand how someone would think like that, it has been so long since the last peace period that it has become but a myth to most."  He sighed and sat on his bed, resting his chin on his paw.  "You know what the Crystals are, yes?"  He asked, as.suming she did, since most Sophisticated animals did.  "I know little other then what my mother and grandmother told me stories of, and there was this one type..   The Light Crystal, I think it was, that is only able to exist when there is peace, or when there is an intense need for peace."  He moved his arm so his elbow wasn't digging into his leg, then continued, "Though I've never heard anyone report of a Light Wielder, probably because they are all in hiding.  Or dead."  He added the last sentence quietly.

whatever6551

8:19pm May 4 2011

Normal User

((Should I give Luciole a light crystal?))

Luciole sat on her own bed and crossed her legs in contemplation. "I know very little of crystals. Traditional magic is much preferable, I think."

((We should do something with Miles, Eora, Ribunny, etc... :P)) 

ribunny123

8:24pm May 4 2011

Normal User

((ASDF.  That is an epic idea.  Waaay better then mine.

Lolol, we should, I can't really think of anything though.  I kinda feel like doing a battle scene though, we haven't really done anything like that in a while.))

Jasper nodded again.  "You may be right, since it is more controllable then the Crystals, and a choice."

((Lolfailderp.)) 

whatever6551

8:31pm May 4 2011

Normal User

Luciole was quiet for a while. "What does a light crystal look like do you think?" she asked out of the blue, though the silence had been long enough to drop the topic.

---

((Make Miles leave. :3 After he's gione for a while, Flare will declare him a traitor and propose joining the canine army :P Dramatic, no?)) 

ribunny123

8:45pm May 4 2011

Normal User

((Omg yes, and Ribunny will want to protest but not give away why..  *Chuckle*  Oh Ribunny, you and your needing to hide emotions.))

Jasper thought for a few seconds.  "Well, I've heard that it can be either a clear or white color, sometimes a mix between the two, and I think the clearer it is the stronger."

~~~

Miles sighed.  "Guys."  He said, turning to Ribunny, Flare, and the rest, but averting his gaze as much as he could from Ribunny's.  "I am going to join Eora."

((^ Lol, I didn't know what exactly to put.  I was going to make him talk to Eora but I think she left.  xD))

fullmoon

9:07pm May 4 2011 (last edited on 9:07pm May 4 2011)

Normal User

((-stalking this thread FOREVERRR~-))

whatever6551

8:21pm May 5 2011

Normal User

"What do you mean?" Flare said with disbelief, crossing his arms, "You're just going to up and leave us? That's hardly loyal."

---

"Kind of like this then?" Luciole asked, tucking some of the fur away from either of her wrists to reveal two halves of an opaque crystal, a foggy white. "I never really thought they did anything other then look nice." 

ribunny123

9:07pm May 5 2011 (last edited on 9:08pm May 5 2011)

Normal User

((Thank you..?  xD))

Miles sighed, he already felt bad, and Flare's words made him feel worse.  "I..  I feel like I must."  He said, looking at the ground and kicking some dust up.  "I don't belong here, with you, I'm just slowing you all down."  He clenched his paws in into fists tightly, it wasn't like he was appreciated here or anything. 

Ribunny's stomach dropped, and she suddenly felt sick.  Why would Miles do this?  How could he do this?  It wasn't like she cared or anything..  But she had been traveling with Miles for a while, and he felt like family to her.  Despite the nausea slowly creeping up on her from her sadness, her eyes reflected anger.  "You can't just leave!"  She barely kept her voice from cracking.

~~~

Jasper slid off his bed and padded to Luciole, gasping her wrist gently and examining the half crystal on it.  "It..  It must be.  It is exactly as all of the stories I heard explain the looks of it."  He let go of her paw and looked back up at her.  "Has anything out of the ordinary ever happened to you?  Anything that you couldn't explain logically?"

whatever6551

9:11pm May 5 2011

Normal User

Luciole blushed under her fur when Jasper examined her wrists. "Not really," she blurted, a little too soon after the question, "I-I guess I'm a little afraid of the dark. I consider myself lucky too, on most accounts. Haven't ever been killed in battle."

---

"It's not like we're going anywhere," Flare snapped bitterly. He laughed angrily, turning away. "You feel like you belong with her? Don't make me laugh! You're just like Iceblink, going off on some suicide mission. I wouldn't be surprised if he was dead!" Flare was at a breaking point. He had never really let on how much he missed his other half until now. "And here, I was beginning to think we were getting along, Miles." 

ribunny123

9:37pm May 5 2011 (last edited on 9:43pm May 5 2011)

Normal User

Jasper slowly nodded, his tail swishing to the sides a few times out of compressed excitement.  "Untrained Light Crystals usually show good luck, and darkness is a detriment to light."  A smile crept across his face.  "I know how you can prove it."  He put his left paw, the one that he had been hiding without anyone noticing, pad up, (Not the one he used to examine Luciole's paws,) a slash mark was in the middle of it.  "It is a wound I got earlier today before I came in the room, I got too close to an Unsophisticated cat that I was trying to study and it got my paw good.  See if you can heal it."

~~~

Miles clenched his teeth, he was aiming not to get angry when he told them about him joining the Felines, but his usual uncontrollable anger was starting to get ahold of him again.  "I'm just trying to do what I believe in!"  He snapped, lashing his tail.  "If we really were starting to get along then you would understand!"  his voice was starting to turn into an angry snarl hiss that closely resembled an Unsophisticated cats.

Ribunny was starting to loose her own temper.  "Beliefs?!  I thought you BELIEVED in fighting with your team and your friends!"

"You thought wrong!"  Miles finally lost it, and without another word he turned and ran into the thick part of the woods (I'm imagining they are in a clearing right now, with a mountain-side with a small cave in it on one side wear they've made camp, and the thick woods surrounding on all other sides.)

Ribunny watched as Miles' tail vanished into the brush.  "F..  FINE!  It's not like you did anything!  I bet you wont even help the Felines either!  You'll die in the first damn battle!"  Frustrated tears threatened to well up and she felt like there was a rock in her throat.

Ratt inched to Ribunny's side, tentatively placing his paw on her shoulder.  "It'll be okay.."  His quiet voice rasped.  "It's just a phase he's going through..  He'll be back.."  Even though Miles made fun of him a lot, he still considered him a good friend and would miss him. 

Dot made a small whimpering sound.  She knew something bad happened, but she didn't really understand what, since she was very young.  It was remarkable that she could even talk really.

whatever6551

5:27pm May 6 2011

Normal User

"No he won't," Flare growled, "He wouldn't dare. I'll kill him!" Flare roared, spitting fire onto the foliage in his rage. Of course, he would never kill Miles. He didn't think he had it in him to kill anyone, even a traitor. He sighed as the flames began to eat up the near jungle. "We should probably get out of here," Flare said, quieter, picking Ratt up and putting him on his shoulder for safe keeping.

---

Eora heard the crunch of leaves behind her and she hissed, drawing her dual short swords in panic. She stopped for a moment and then sighed in relief. "You know better then to sneak up on me Miles. I nearly took off your head."

---

"H-heal?" Luciole said, dumbfounded. She paused and stared at Jasper dumbly for a few seconds before coming back to reality. "Hell no! I can't heal anything! Best I would be able to do is make it worse and give you some deadly disease or something. I couldn't heal a butterfly!" 

ribunny123

4:40pm May 7 2011

Normal User

Ribunny was silent for a few moments as she watched the fire that Flare had started rhythmically spread to the surrounding foliage.  It took a few moments for her mind to register Flare's words, and when she did she barely reacted.  "Fine."  She murmured in a bland voice, refusing to make eye contact.  "But where exactly do we go."

Ratt made himself comfortable on Flare's shoulder, being quite used to being on it now.

Dot tilted her head to one side, for once her lips turned down in a sad frown.  She wasn't paying any attention to the conversation that was going on behind her as she wandered into the jungle, following Miles' scent trail.

((Dot likes Miles, even if he finds her extremely annoying.  xD))

~~~

Miles chuckled, "Sorry about that Eora, but I didn't want to miss you."  He smirked at her, the closest thing he ever really gets to smiling.  "I've decided to join you and the Feline army."

~~~

"At least try."  Jasper said, staring back at her.  "You have to believe in yourself Luciole." 

whatever6551

7:36pm May 9 2011

Normal User

Eora smiled happily, "That's great news!" she said. She paused and swiveled her ears, her smle replaced by a frown. "There's fire nearby, we should move swiftly."

---

Flare stared after Dot with a frown. "First thing's first: we need to catch Dot before she gets herself hurt. Ribunny, are you a fast runner?"

---

Luciole took a deep breath. She gazed at Jasper's paw for a moment before taking it and placing it carefully between her wrists. She paused and closed her eyes, as if it would make the elemental magic work better, if at all. Her crystals glowed warmly, giving out a soft hum as they worked on healing the wound. Luciole peered open with one eye. "Is it... is it working?" she whispered.

ribunny123

8:06pm May 9 2011

Normal User

Miles nodded curtly in agreement to Eora.  "Lead the way."  He said, since he had no idea where her camp was.

~~~

Ribunny turned her head in time to see Dot disappear into the brush, "Runner, no.  Flyer, yes."  She replied, uncurling her draconic wings that had been previously hidden under her sweatshirt. "I doubt I'd be able to fly as fast as she can run though, plus she'll probably find her way back, she has before."

~~~

Jasper was transfixed as he stared at his wounds, the skin forming scar tissue over the slash.  Soon, even the scar was gone.  The crystals felt comfortably warm, and he almost felt the light inside of the pad of his paw as it healed it.  He slowly looked up at Luciole, his eyes filled with wonder.  "It..  It worked.."  He said softly, unable to raise his voice above a murmur.

whatever6551

8:56pm May 9 2011

Normal User

Flare blinked at Ribunny, wondering why he wasn't surprised at her draconic wings. He frowned in the direction that the nervous chihuahua had left. "Can we really just leave her though? What if she gets hurt by Eora or Miles? She's still a canine. Isn't the leader of the canine army a chihuhua too?"

---

Eora smiled and leaped out of camp, not even bothering to put out her little camp fire since the forest would be up in flames just as soon. About an hour after leaving the forest, she heard something strange and chilling. It sounded as though someone wer sharpening a knife. (Bring Slasher? Haha. Me and my devious ways, dragging your characters out of your mind!)

---

"Eep!" Luciole said, tugging her wrists back to cover her own mouth. The glowing faded and she stared in mixed horror and amazement at Jasper's fully healed paw. "Did it hurt you at all? Oh, I hate magic!" 

ribunny123

9:35pm May 9 2011

Normal User

((Eh, sorry it took me a while to reply, I can't figure out how to post the letter literature thing on deviantART.  o_o'  *Derpimsostupid*

SLASHER YAY I WANTED TO RP HIM SO BAD.))

Ribunny shrugged.  "To tell you the truth, I'm not actually sure if she is a chihuahua or not, she resembles one, at least she usually does."  She thought to the times that Dot had overdosed on sugar and electricity, which caused her fur to become spiky and her eyes to become dilated.

~~~

Miles couldn't help an involuntary shudder.  "Did it get dark all of a sudden?"  He murmured, looking at the sky with his paw above his eyes.  "Must be a storm."  He muttered as he noticed the black clouds starting to form over the sun.  Suddenly, he jumped and turned his head sharply to the side, staring relentlessly at a shadowed spot, his ears visibly straining as he tried to listen.  "Did you hear that."  He dropped his voice down to a hurried whisper.  "It sounded like..  Evil laughter."

~~~

"It didn't hurt in the slightest."  Jasper replied, his voice still low from sheer amazement of what he had witnessed.  "It felt..  Wonderful, perfectly warm, and it was as if..  Light and goodness itself healed my wound, I almost felt the light.  You have..  An amazing gift Luciole."

whatever6551

4:56pm May 10 2011

Normal User

Flare frowned. "Well, it would be best to follow her, I think. We wouldn't want her to think we abandoned her. That would make us no better then Miles."

---

Eora drew her dual blades with a growl, standing back to back to Miles. "Do you have a weapon?" she asked urgently, turning one of the swords in her hand. "We are not alone here."

---

Luciole shifted uneasily, "This is terrible," she said, feelig slightly sick, "I hate magic." 

ribunny123

5:37pm May 10 2011

Normal User

Ribunny mentally cringed at the mention of Miles' name.  "Fine then."  She replied, her mood unwarningly swinging towards crossness that reflected in her voice.  She crouched down on the ground, "You look on foot and I'll look in the sky, I doubt you'll keep up."  Without another word she sprang up and glided upwards towards the sky.  She glided around in slow circles as she gained altitude until she shot off, a trail of blue light lingering for a few seconds behind her before fading away.  (Imagine it like Bubbles from The Power Puff Girls.  8D)

~~~

Miles smirked slightly, unsheathing his unnaturally long claws, a trait that he as.sumed was attributed to his Crystal, but really was hereditary..  (FORESHADOWING.  ;p)  He held his claws out in front of his face, "You know, I was actually hoping for a fight.."

A black shape darted out from the shadows, and quickly dived in another shadowy spot to vanish again.  Raspy laughter soon followed.  Whatever it was, it was toying with the two Felines.

~~~

Jasper shook his head rapidly.  "No Luciole, it is more then magic you wield, and it is far from terrible."  He grasped her paw in his and looked into her eyes, his own shining with determination.  "The Crystal you possess allowed you to control good, its soul purpose is to bring justice, you have the Crystal of Light that allows peace to be spread, and good to always prevail."

((Jasper has a touching speech.  c':

Ohohoh, I came up with a random thing that Ribunny, and other Air Wielders (With wings), could be able to do.  They could shape their wings for different flying styles, like some for gliding and some to mimic jet planes to fly super fast.  o3o  It is kinda hard to explain.))

whatever6551

6:29pm May 10 2011

Normal User

"It's not very big," Eora observed. The black figure would likely stand tall up to her chest, but it was difficult to tell under the current circumstances. She tightened her grip on the swords and scanned the area. "Show yourself!" she roared.

---

Flare nodded and took off into the flames. They didn't hurt him, but rather parted as he went about his way, searching for the electric chihuhua. "Dot!" he yelled, hoping that she would hear. Where could she have gone?

---

Luciole sighed, looking down at her hands. "How could I possibly be a controller of justice when I've caused trouble for everyone I've met so far?" she asked. 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5