740 Ways to Make a Little Kid Cry

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Jenny

5:03am Mar 5 2011

Normal User

Slap them in the face with chalk powder.

Tell them to "hide yo kids, hide yo wives, and hide yo husbands too because they be raping everybody up in here", given that they know what rape means.

Show them the video of the Russian lady picking up kitties from a bucket and tossing them to drown in a river.

I just now realized that most of Rescreatu are kids and I'm pretty sure even reading some of these things have made them cry. If not, they are slowly becoming numb to the thought of all obscene, crude, horrific ways that are mentioned in this thread. 

i’m such a gamer uwu
DjMan12545

6:50pm May 18 2011

Normal User

Duct tape their mouths shut. Then crack rotten eggs on their head. That way you can get at least one open before someone notices, since they aren't screaming and all.

Trip them, then laugh. A lot.

Don't give them the TV remote.

When you're in charge for a while, don't let them eat anything. 'Cept for spinach or whatever they hate.

Hide their favourite toy(s).

Hide their pet if they have one. When they ask where it went, tell them that it ran away because it hated them.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
prinxess

12:18pm May 22 2011

Normal User

Dont know if this has been said yet but... Threaten to kill them. Or not get them the chocolate that they so desire.

Iceheart46

3:44pm May 22 2011

Normal User

Run around chasing them with a verrrry large butcher knife screaming "I'M GOING TO KIIILLLL YOUUU" murderously while also having murderous laughing interventions.

Given that they are not a big sharer, take the toy they are playing with and never give it to them no matter how hard they cry.  You can also laugh at them.  Or take their favorite toy, all their toys, etc.

Say, "Let's play a game!  You're the bad guy, and I'm the good guy!  The bad guy gets the gun, so here."  You give them their favorite toy gun, then snatch it out of their hands as soon as they start playing with it, then pick them up and put them in a closet and sit down against the door to make sure they won't get out.  Laughing helps.  Taunting helps, too.  No matter how hard they cry do not let them out.

~~~

No, I'm not this mean. :c  I haven't done any of this.

Well, sort of.  My little cousin cried when I did things like this, but not meanly.  The third is an example.  We were playinga game, and he wanted to be the bad guy, so I gave him his favorite toy gun and we played and had fun.  But when it was HIS turn to go to jail (instead of me, lol, I let him put me in jail), I put him in the closet (um, no door handle, so it was peephole type thing and I had to sit against the door) and he started crying to let him out.  I did after a while.  I didn't want his parents to get all mad at me..

But uh, even if I take one of his toys he's not even playing with while he's watching a movie, he'll start saying "Heeyyy, dats myyyyy toyyy!!!" and starts crying.  Yeah, he's not too big on the topic of sharing.... :/

So yeah.  I'm not mean!!! D:

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
felineLOVER

4:37pm May 22 2011

Normal User

Hahahha these are funny xD

By Me
I'm Feline♥
Shaste

12:18am May 26 2011

Normal User

One way to make a kid cry...

Tell them how babies are REALLY made. xD 

dogluv02

1:16pm Aug 8 2012

Normal User

Tell them they don't get a piece of their own birthday cake on their birthday.

Anyone have a blonde Kayoki?
Macdp

5:39pm Aug 8 2012

Normal User

Haha this is hilarious!

Tell them to sing along to a screamo song, or else.

they/them/theirs :)
dogluv02

5:51pm Aug 8 2012

Normal User

Tell them they are a baby.

Midna

5:49am Aug 9 2012

Normal User

Dogluv, please stop necroposting ;c

ILUVCREATUS

1:57pm Aug 9 2012

Normal User

Offer to polay Hide and seek. They hide in the cuboard. Then forget to find them

-

Yes I'm this mean I have done this to my little cousin. He's 6.

Photobucket
Shaefulover

8:03am Aug 12 2012

Normal User

Tell them there evil little rats

-

This works with ILUV aswell

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Meg

11:41am Aug 12 2012

Normal User

Pretend to be working with a broken pepper spray bottle, then "accidentally" spray them in the face.

Clouding

4:05pm Aug 12 2012

Normal User

Get them to colour a picture for you and rip it and throw it in the garbage. ;<

I am online..
dogluv02

8:18pm Aug 12 2012 (last edited on 8:18pm Aug 12 2012)

Normal User

What? What am I doing?

Meg

9:03pm Aug 12 2012

Normal User

Tell them every sweet factory was just shut down, so they can only eat veggies for the rest of their lives.

dogluv02

5:59pm Aug 13 2012

Normal User

Stick a vaccuum to their face while its on.

Meg

9:36pm Aug 13 2012

Normal User

Tell them that every holiday on the face of the planet just got banned.

voyboy

5:23pm Aug 14 2012

Normal User

make him a balloon and then pop it
dogluv02

9:02pm Aug 14 2012

Normal User

Tell him he likes a girl and make a kissy face.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7