water51

11:25pm Mar 8 2015

Normal User

sorry love <3

LIVE LAUGH LOVE <3
boomboom39

9:49pm Mar 14 2015

Normal User

Okay, I thought this was pretty obvious, but, NO COPING THIS IDEA PLEASE! I worked really hard on this and I do NOT appreciate the copies of the games that I am seeing!
pmc

8:36pm Mar 15 2015

Normal User

oh bummer but great job to all of the other teams
Hizkoh

3:02pm May 9 2015

Normal User

I would join, but it's filled! Man, is it possible to add me in? (I'm Relcore)

Wierdly a Zaphao Freak...
water51

3:28pm May 11 2015

Normal User

hun the games finished a while back :)

LIVE LAUGH LOVE <3
Blacksasscat

5:31pm Oct 4 2015

Normal User

Okay so I've only just seen this, but I have read the whole thing and I have come up with ideas for next time. 

1. Bigger teams - I understand this could be tricky, buy say you had  a team of five or six, so then you can have more fun (maybe?)

2. Randomise starting objects - well, come on, we can think of such random stuff. 
E.g:
ATQUATI - Five enchanted springs water, A Draqua Egg, Albino Ebillia Tail, stardust cape, blueberry lipgloss
Planet - SCRIA

So it's a bit random? Or you could make it even more random, up to you! 

3. Planet swaps - So Atquati at Relcore, Relcore at Reiflem, Scria at Atquayi and Reiflem at Scria. 

4. - new items per challenge 

5 - a separate voting page - This is risky though. So basically no one in a team is allowed to post on this page and you post all of the entries once they've all been entered. Then the other teams can look back for inspiration but anything near copying ends with minus points for that team who will have to earn them back. 

MAKE SURE JUDGING RESULTS ARE RMAILED TO YOU AND NOT POSTED ON FORUM THOUGH

6 New items per challenge - Well, why not?

7. Missing Players - in a later round one of the players should walk off, be taken by creatu etc. One person per team goes missing. They have to describe  how they get their way back to their team mates and if they don't then that's minus points. 

8. Creativity points - At the end of each round, the most creative group get five points. 

9. Group outfits - the whole team must wear the same clothes throughout the games to show loyalty.

(In real res) 

Um that's it.  I'm all out of ideas  but I will edit. 

I am ashamed of myself - I have a dead Iluvu and a Dead Silver Sirleon. I also have no resurrection Potions.
Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12