The Planet Games Year 2!: Reiflem's Year

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Bookmark Thread
Lunasparkle

5:48pm Feb 28 2015

Normal User

It's kind of Cool to see it all together like this!!! Thanks for sharing!
water51

7:57pm Feb 28 2015

Normal User

great job everyone :) hope to see you next year and may i have thumper boom?

LIVE LAUGH LOVE <3
Lunasparkle

11:02pm Feb 28 2015

Normal User

water51 and Reiflem Team, WildGirl/JoJo, Tinky&Scria, I would very much like it if you guys posted and shared your stories. Only if your comfortable with the idea of course. I did however get the impression that water and wild might share. Hope to see everyone's stories posted soon. Trent already posted our storyline for everyone's reading pleasure. Hope you all enjoy.
water51

12:02am Mar 1 2015

Normal User

of course i have received no rmails telling me not to :)
i'll have it posted by tomorrow

LIVE LAUGH LOVE <3
Lunasparkle

1:08am Mar 1 2015

Normal User

Cool, sounds good. I will look out for it.
Echo

9:11am Mar 1 2015

Normal User

Of course I will share ^-^ I will try to compile those now.
Echo

9:30am Mar 1 2015

Normal User

Here is our 5th solution:  We are going to find boomboom39!

Part 1: So, we all get onto our Zennies and start to head down the mountain. We are just going to keep going until we find her. We take all of our supplies, load them up on the Zennies and Veram and go! So, we just walk and walk with the occasional break to get a drink or eat something. We walk straight ahead looking for you. Eventually, we see something moving in the distance about, 20 yards away. We start to run towards you but, the air is getting thinner and thinner. Eventually at about 10 yards away from boomboom39 we stop because we cannot breath. We have to do something to get to her! 

Part 2: So, part of our plan to reach her is to do this: We take 2 of our water bottles and dump them all over the dry sand. The water has made it nice and solid when packed together. So, We all spread the sand around and get even more of the sand wet. Now we will have plenty of wet sand to work with. 

Part 3: We take all of the sand and start to pack it together. We start to make a wall around the part of the planet with no oxygen, which includes boomboom39. We make 3 walls of sand around boomboom39. We have at this time run out of sand. We have three more water bottles left. Should we use them??

Part 4: We need to get to her so we decide to use two of them. We dump them in the sand again to make packing Sand. We build the 4th wall. Now we DO have enough sand to build a roof but the question is how. We don't want to destroy the walls nor hurt boomboom39 in the process. HOW??

Part 5: So, we do have a Veram who can fly. We decide to make an assembly line. I get onto the Veram. Topazz stays on the ground and scoops up the sand, Chuebacca steps onto a Zennie and takes the sand from topazz and passes it up to me. Jojothefirst is on the ground pouring water into the sand when we need more. As I get the sand I pack it onto the tops of the walls. Making a rim of sand around the walls and I keep putting into the middle to create a roof. Now there is a large building around the area with no oxygen. We have to get oxygen into it somehow.

Part 6: Now, this part of the plan will take a while but it will still work. We get all of the empty water bottles and cut off the tops with the small knife. This part is kind of weird and I am sorry! We take all of the water bottles and put them together. We need to hold them together. We grab one potato and peel it. We use the skins to wrap them around the water bottles. This won't hold them together well but it will keep all of the oxygen inside. Before we wrap the potatoes though, we grab the wrappers off of the water bottles that stick to the water bottles. We use these to sort of tape the water bottles all together. Now. we get everybody to hold on to the tube except for me. We stick the opening of the tube into the dome. We have the other end out here and cut the bottom of the water bottle so it is an opening. Now there is a long tube that we can use to get things into the dome (Like oxygen) I take one of our pillows and start to shove it against the opening of the tube that is out here with us. I shove it against it than back then against it again the back again. The force of the pillow actually gets oxygen into the tube. This is perfect. We are getting oxygen into the tube and it is going into the dome. We do this for a while with the pillow. After a LONG time we decide that there is enough oxygen in the dome. The zennies start to dig a hole in the ground so that we can get into the dome without losing the oxygen inside of it.

Part 7: The Zennies dug a tunnel so that we could get into the dome. Now we all go into the dome and walk towards boomboom39. There is not a lot of oxygen but there is enough for now. We have to hurry though! We run to boomboom39! We have found her. We tell her about the limit of oxygen and we have to hurry! We all run for the tunnel and get out of the dome. We have done it!

4th: This is what we did with Scria.
So, our team still has some potatoes left from our previous tasks. So, as you probably know two potatoes can create electricity if generated by something such as, sparks, smoke, etc. I noticed that you have tied your Zennies to a sled with Rope or Chains. If we could take some of the rope then this plan could work! (Again, its only a start) So, we dig one little hole in each of the potatoes Then we take the rope that we have and put each end into one of the holes in the potatoes. We figured that somehow we have to get sparks of electricity to power the potatoes so jojothefirst thought: We could bang two rocks together to get some sparks. So, if we could bang to rocks together hard enough we could put them close to the potatoes. If the sparks get onto one of the potatoes the energy carries through the rope and into the other potato. Electric uh stuff is traveling on top of the rope and you can see it. This is just an idea how to get electricity to power our device. I know that it is not very realistic but it doesn't have to be as boomboom39 said. 

We find some of these materials after a little bit of searching.

We find some Shimmering Gold Flecks after a little bit of digging with the Zennies.
 We find some trees near where we are and we start to saw away at it with the little knives. It took a while but eventually we cut it down using all 8 knives. We have plenty of wood now.
We cut a little bit of the log we had into thin, long sticks.
 We find some rocks on the ground quickly, seeing that we are on a mountain. 
 These were very tricky to find. When we were digging around for the Gold Shimmering Flecks we found some. We figured that somebody had been here before and dropped these. They were pretty old but hopefully they were functional.
 As we are cutting down the tree we look up and see 4 apples. When the tree falls down the apples fall as well.
The pineapple we find is quite old. We were just walking around and some of us trip on something. We looked down and saw something brown and yellow. We picked it up. Turns out it was a pineapple!
Team Atquati had many potatoes left over from previous tasks so we used those.
We all almost step on something sharp when the Zennie barks loudly. We look down and see a corner of glass sticking out of the ground. We pull it out. Well, now we have glass.
When we were pulling out the ground we saw a nail in the ground next to it. Now we've got a nail too!

We could make a little platform out of some rock the put gold shimmering flecks on it over a fire to fuse the gold together. Then we can get one of the foods listed take some rocks and gold and make a tweezer like shape then we take the wires and fuse it together with the tweezer wire we have created. Take the tweezer wire and stick it into one of the foods listed and then make a bowl out of wood put some water and heat it up. Then we can make a speaker using glass and poking holes into it while having it over a fire (fuse it together) then stick the tweezers that are in the fruit into the heated water. make another tweezer wire and then put wires over it and connect it to the speakers then take a nail and stick it into the fruit and tie the wires around take a metal rod and stick it into the fruit for a antenna for signal and make 2 of those and I think we got it done. We use the potato electricity to power our device.
Now that we have our device and electricity we will try to get down the mountain while one of us makes a map from where we started with some coals left over from the leftover fire ash. Then we will use our device to communicate with the other team that is guiding us to safety and to them. The signal would be a little foggy on the mountain because of the bumps and rocks so the best signal would be on the flat surface or on a top of a hill. Although, it still works well. This is how we will contact our home planet! 

3rd: Suddenly topazz spots something moving in the distance. We all move closer to get a better look. It's a Veram! We don't want to scare the Veram though so here is what we do:

Event 3 solution:

So, to get the Veram to come help us we will first of all take out the First Aid Kit. We will wrap my leg in bandages and I will ride a Zennie for a while. The solution is short and easy. We will use one of our peeled apples to slowly woo the veram in. We will act kind and loving to it by using soft voices and kind words. We will take one of our small knifes and cut up one of the apples into smaller pieces. But not so small it won't notice them. The Zennies will start to dig a shallow trail (but not the Zennie I am riding on) to the Veram. They will end the trail about 2 feet away from it so that they don't scare her away. We will go to the end of the trail and start to put the apple pieces about a foot apart from eachother in the trail. At the end of the trail which ends at our camp we will put the rest of the apple for her to eat. When she gets to our camp we will slowly reach out to pet her. We will talk in soft, kind voices so that she thinks we're safe for her to be around. IDK why I imagined her as a cream veram.

2nd: Sorry this is our answer for Atquati! ^-^
6 water bottles, 4 sleeping bags, 4 hatched Zennies, 4 small knives, 4 peeled apples, a bunch of potatoes, 3 pillows, and feathers.

First of all: we finally have made it to the mountain! We go towards the edge of the mountain. We all decide that for our shelter we will dig one large hole that we can all sleep in. We all can lay down in the hole including the Zennies. The Zennies and all of the humans dig the hole together. We lay our sleeping bags across the top of the hole to keep us warm and sheltered. Becuase we don't have our sleeping bags to sleep IN we lie our pillows on the ground in the hole and sleep on those. One person and one Zenerix will keep guard of the hole for two hours. The person will have the small knife and the Zenerix to help them defend the hole or protect us from dangerous creatu. Every 2 hours the person who was guarding will wake up another person and Zennie so that the two originally guarding can get some rest. We will switch off like this every two hours for the whole night. We will use 2 of our water bottles up for the guards. JUST TWO!! NO MORE!! ^-^ The guard can have 1 potato during their shift and just a LITTLE bit of water. The Zennie can have the same. We don't want to waste the water or food. We will continue this pattern all night until it is over! 

1st: So we are all stranded on a desert! To survive we get some ideas. First we hatch one of the Zenirix eggs. We ask it to dig until it finds some potatoes. When it finds some potatoes we have to boil them! We decide to peel all four of apples with the small knife. Now, we ask the Zenerix to dig one more hole about 3 inches deep. When its done we line the hole with apple skins because apple skins cannot absorb water. We poor about 1/2 of one of the water bottles into the hole. We grab one potato at a time and put them into the hole. Because we are on a desert the water starts to boil quickly. The potato starts to boil. We put all of the potatoes into the hole and they start to boil. We slit open one of the pillows with the small knife. We put all of the potatoes, water bottles, and apples into the pillow. We leave the feathers from the pillow inside of it still. Now we can hold more supplies. We hatch the rest of the Zenerix eggs. We decide to ride them. We hop onto their backs and head towards the mountain. Every 4 hours or so we get 1/3 of one of out water bottles and 1/2 of a potato. During the night we cannot build a fire but because we are in a desert the ground is warm for a little bit. We lay down our sleeping bags on the warm ground. We all get one pillow too. Except for me because I have used one up for a sack. We use the feathers from the already destroyed pillow and dump them on the ground. The Zenerixes sleep on the feathers. Everyday we continue this pattern except for the potatoes. We don't grab anymore. When we run out we use the apples. We do it until we reach the Mountain ^-^
Lunasparkle

12:26pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

Thanks for sharing WildGirl! I see that somebody has a natural flare for Engineering and possibly some basic electronics background, perhaps a science project from the past like having made a potato battery? Very interesting solutions.
Echo

2:02pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

Haha ^-^ I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not ^-^
Lunasparkle

3:31pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

Yes, it's a compliment although very technical sounding, Lol !
Flygon25

3:31pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

I'd like to say GG to everyone and congrats to the winning team, I sure had fun, and I'll be seeing you next year for this!!

CLICK THE PIC
water51

3:44pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

event 5 part one: we decided not to find boom :)

Now three days have passed, with the laser beam still pointed

at Relcore we began to lose hope. We were now on the moon of the planet

we began on. With our supplies dwindling we don't know how much longer

we will last... With morale dwindling we had no clue how much more

disappointment we could handle without giving up all hope entirely.

It's been five days since we pointed our laser, today if we were on

refleim we would be celebrating the Lunar Eclipse. We would be with our

families and friends, enjoying the night with the warm glow of lava

lighting up the sky. Instead we are here, we have decided to turn off

the laser beam... and live out our last few days on this moon. We began

turning the laser downwards so we could reach the switch to turn the

item, in which had held all our hopes in, off. However, while we were

aiming the laser down... We saw a glimmer... we turned up the length of

the laser beam to see what the glimmer was, but as soon as we did so the

small glimmer exploded!! Pieces of the glimmer shot off in spirals all

around, clashing into the planet below.

Terrified that we just

shot down our planet's rescue ship, we shortened the length of the

laser beam and pointed it at the planet below. What if we just destroyed

our only way of surviving? We gathered around the fire pit and spit

balled ideas of what it could've been.

"What if it was alien zombies coming to harvest our brains!?!!?" the quartermaster shouted.

"Haha!

I think you've seen too many horror movies. Plus, the last time we came

across a group of aliens we tricked them and stole their ship. I don't

think they're a pressing matter. Hehehe!" the gunner replied, our laughs

roared through air.

"True aliens aren't too dangerous, but what

if that glimmer wasn't a rescue ship? What if it was an enemy or worse,

and Uldavian?" the co-captains words made us all shudder at the

possibility. What if we had just angered an entire fleet of Uldavians?

Did we just start a war? Thoughts circled around our heads as each of us

drifted to sleep...

A robotic growl woke the team, standing

above the captain was a RSTU001. The gunner launched herself at the

creatu trying to catch it off guard. She anticipated the impact of the

clash, however, before she could reach the machine she as snatched up by

long purple arms. The gunner was then thrown to the side before being

surrounded by more robot creatu. The co-captain and lieutenant had no

chance to resist before being swarmed by mad..Berroks?! The captain

remained laying with a growling RSTU001 inched from her face. The team

looked at the robotic beings surrounding them that we knew as Uldavians.

"So, these are the humanoids that destroyed one of our trade

ships? How could such thing do so much damage and yet they have so

little resistance?" One Uldavian stepped forward. We identified him as

their leader, he stood tall. We held our tongues behind clenched teeth.

Waiting...

LIVE LAUGH LOVE <3
water51

3:45pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

part 2

"As payment for the destruction of our ship you now owe us two creatu,

which is convenient since we have spotted two creatus with you. Now...

Be dolls, and point them out, if you will, please." The Uldavian dared

to say with confidence. We sneered, no way in refleim's deepest lava

lake were we ever going to say where our creatu were, but where DID they

go? The last time the team could remember seeing them was last night

around the fire...We hoped they would be alright.

"No answer?

Well to bad, i REALLY don't feel up to sending out scouts...SO lets make

a deal, shall we?" The Uldavian walked up to where the captain was

still laying and crouched near her with a sneer.

"You owe us

two creatu, pretty fair trade considering that you BLEW UP OUR SHIP!!!

However, you seem to have hidden them, so instead of creatu we will be

taking two of your crew to come and become a creatu trader. Now which

ones shall it be?" The Uldavian stood back up and stepped back to talk

to his men. He looked over his shoulder at the captain, "Take your time.

No rush...Really." he then flicked a wrist and the RSTU001, that had

previously been growling at the captain, trotted next to his master.

The captain stood and walked to her crew members, the creatu previously

circling them had gone back to the Uldavians just as the RSTU001 had

done.

"I will go with the Uldavians captain, just make sure the

creatu are safe." The lieutenant spoke out. Tears gathered in her eyes.

"No! If anyone is to go...That anyone will be me." The co-captain stood bravely.

And

before the gunner could speak up the captain held up a finger to her

mouth. She signaled to be quiet, "No sacrifice will be made here today."

She snickered, the team looked questioningly at their captain as she

giggled like a maniac...
"Here is what we will need..." The gunner giggled soon as well.

"This..This

is going to be fun!" She snickered before the team dispersed. The

captain walked with a sad and beaten shuffle towards the Uldavian

leader.

"Ok...You win, just let my team gather their belongings

and you guys can be off." Tears formed in the captains eyes while she

spoke, however, as she walked away her tears reflected the embers of

fire still burning in the fire pit...

LIVE LAUGH LOVE <3
water51

3:46pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

part3
Lieutenant and the co-captain walked side by side in front with the

captain and gunner walking behind them. Uldavian men grabbed the

lieutenant and co-captain and took them inside the ship by their arm.

The Uldavian leader walked up to the captain and gunner.
    "You

didn't resist? Hm... I guess you truly are smarter than you look. Best

of wishes to the both of you." He smirked before turning his back on

them and walking towards the ship with a few men following suit behind

him.

"What? We don't receive any parting gift? Not even a peck on the cheek? Tsk tsk!" The gunner spoke boldly to the Uldavian.

"Indeed, this Uldavian didn't even participate in a goodbye flame

dance. How rude." The captain spoke to the gunner aloud. The gunner in

turn laughed viciously before grinning at the Uldavian leader.

"Oh, I have a feeling he will participate in our little flame tradition

VERRRY soon." The gunner and captain broke into a laughing fit.

MEANWHILE IN THE SHIP....

As the lieutenant and co-captain were lead into the ship by the

Uldavians' harsh grip, in one fist they held embers, using the fire

resistance in their planet's gloves and in the other they held a root.

They were lead into a chamber where an Uldavian awaited them. She was

dressed in a fancier gown than the goons gripping their arms.

"Check

inside the sashes they carry." She told them orders before turning to

us. "I'm sorry for these actions darlings, but i regret to say that fate

has entwined yours and my brothers destinies. However, I wish to make

your stay here as comfortable as i can." she then flicked her wrist and

the other Uldavians left them. They rubbed their arms where they were

previously being gripped.

"Who are you?" the co-captain asked

the lady Uldavian. She smiled and signaled for them to follow. They

hesitated before following her through the ship. As they walked they

heard the sound of different species of creatus coming from the rooms

they passed. The lieutenant smiled at each noise and recited it's name.

"Galta...Vaspi...Liyure...Omni?"

The lieutenant smiled with joy before pressing her face into the window

looking inside the room. Inside an Omni lay asleep as her pup played

with it's siblings. The Uldavian mistress stopped and smiled at the

lieutenant.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" the mistress paused in her

sentence, sadness washes over her face before it quickly returned to

normal. "Let's carry on..."

LIVE LAUGH LOVE <3
water51

3:46pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

part 4 (one more <3)
The lieutenant and co-captain continued to follow the mistress

down a hallway, suddenly she came to a halt. She sighed with what is

assumed sadness before turning on her heel and facing them.

"Fate

has bound you to this ship, just as fate has bound me here. Those

creatu are the reason why I must remain...But, in you I see something

that not even fate itself can contain. In you I see a spark of

determination and... and courage. My life remains on this ship, your

life does not... I know what you plan. Which is why I have brought you

here..." The mistress continued walking through the hallway, the

lieutenant and co-captain looked at each other before stumbling after

her.

They followed her into a beautifully garnished room; it's

walls sparkled gold, purple curtains hung against the wall, in the

middle of the room stood a beautifully etched statue of Kir holding an

egg, and behind it a gorgeous morale window depicting a human handing an

omni to Kir. The team awed in, well, awe. The mistress stood by the

statue awaiting them.

"No one comes here anymore, so we should

be safe to speak in privacy..." She paused as she marveled at Kir's

statue."This is where Uldavians used to come to be inspired." she sighed

in sadness, she then turned to the team. "We were sent to travel to new

undiscovered planets to develop a trading bond, just as Kir managed to

make between your four planets, Relcore, Atquati, Scria, and Refleim,

and Uldavia. However, my brother Johann has taken it too far. He's been

going to planets he was never assigned to and using everything he can

against humans in order to gain their assistance in achieving our creatu

quota. Thus is why I'm helping you be successful in your plan to escape

this ship." She smiled in a sort of saddening way.

The

lieutenant looked at the co-captain, she began bouncing with excitement

before hugging the mistress. The lieutenant swiftly recovered from her

excitement and awaited the co-captain's words.

The co-captain

took a deep breath before speaking, a hint of excitement broke through

his cool and calm exterior, "What if we told you that we weren't

planning on escaping?"

LIVE LAUGH LOVE <3
water51

3:47pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

part 5 last one!
"YOU'RE PLANNING TO DO WHAT?!??!?!" The mistress's screech echoed

through the ship. "SHHH!!" the Lieutenant covered the mistress's mouth.
The co-captain sighed regretting how he broke the news to the mistress.
"Here is what we'll need..."

MEANWHILE WITH THE GUNNER,CAPTAIN, AND...Johann (Yes the bad guy)

"What do you hissing females mean?!?! Dekash nebuk conja bven!!" Johann

growled his words to the team and his men. His men nodded in

understanding before moving behind Johann in a protective stance.

However, the gunner and captain stared blankly at him in question,

trying to comprehend his words.

"Err, Cap. did you happen to

learn Uldavian bad guy using Rosetta stone?" The gunner snickered in

amusement. The captain stifled back a giggle, she sighed looking at the

imaginary watch on her wrist, and then she returned her glare to Johann.

Johann stepped forward crossing his arms in authority,

"What was

your ship doing out there anyways? After all, I must say you did look

quite like the sitting duck." Johann laughed at his own intelligence.

The patience within the captain teetered as a realization came into

light.

"My ship? Ah, you were the ones who shot us down.

Hm...Well, gunner, what's the saying?" The gunner broke out into a

maniacal laugh.

"Karma is quite the Ul-" The gunner was cut off

by the ship's turbines turning on followed by a loud howl. Johann's

face was priceless as he realized that we weren't as "smart" as we

looked. However, he was right, we weren't resisting. Resisting means

there has to be a struggle between both sides, and in this case, there

was NOT going to be any struggle. In the distance our now full grown

zenirex and roditore bolted to us. A root on fire then fell to the

ground in front of the gunner, the gunner snatched it up and ran to the

fire pit where the fire fuel lay. She snatched up a stick lighting it on

fire and handed it to the captain. The captain, now accompanied by the

team's creatus, waved the fiery stick in front of the Uldavians. The

zenirex howled once more, this time his howl was not the only, an ear

piercing symphony echoed through out the moon.

The team filled

with excitement joined in on the howl, the sound started breaking the

Uldavians' mechanical devices they had, meanwhile on the way outside to

the gunner and captain, the lieutenant and co-captain had introduced

something new to the mistress; earmuffs. Johann's goons fell to the

ground, Johann fell to his knees, finally the rallying cries of all the

creatus on board the ship came to an end.

The captain laughed

with ecstasy and a sinister smile crept across her face. "Ready for our

tradition?" With a flick of the wrist the captain threw the fiery stick

at Johann's feet. With a squeal he jumped up and began stomping on the

fire, the mistress with a joyful laugh dumped a bottle of water at her

brother.

"Karma is quite the Uldavian! As you can see that is quite not the good saying." Gunner

winked at Johann. This was 5 days ago, the mistress takes care of all

the creatu on board and the Kir shrine now a days. We all assumed our

previous positions, all except gunner, this ship sadly doesn't have a

gun or any weaponry at that. So our friendly gunner is now the jailor

and watches over Johann and his goons until he can be deported back to

Uldavia. I think she's hap- Gunner laughs maniacally while she eats her

pudding- py. Our main goal, however, is to get back home... To our fiery

home.

LIVE LAUGH LOVE <3
Echo

4:27pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

Water I like is how its a story! Those are really good ideas ^-^
Echo

4:29pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

Thank you Luna ^-^ lol
Lunasparkle

5:43pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

Awesome storyline water. Many climatic moments. Thanks for sharing!
water51

9:15pm Mar 1 2015

Normal User

thank you loves, everyone had amazing ideas! i had fun and hope to see everyone next year <3

LIVE LAUGH LOVE <3
Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12